Gary is kicking off already

Terry NTerry N Posts: 5,262
Forum Member
Do you think he'll get thrown out? :confused:

Comments

• Iggy's BoyIggy's Boy Posts: 3,321
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He'll probably walk out before long. Shame - it seems he's an easy target for the young and stupid in there. The older American guy often gets abused, look at Michael Madsen and Dirk Benedict.
  • Esther_AspleyEsther_Aspley Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    well if they do i think people on here will kick off, with what went on with Helen
  • Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    well if they do i think people on here will kick off, with what went on with Helen

Switch off more like.
  • WarpWarp Posts: 2,285
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I started off looking forward to seeing what he does, but now he makes me anxious, I can't tell whether he's being serious, acting or playing about.
  • Esther_AspleyEsther_Aspley Posts: 731
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Warp wrote: »
    I started off looking forward to seeing what he does, but now he makes me anxious, I can't tell whether he's being serious, acting or playing about.

i wonder if he has dementia because he seems very confused
  • fischfisch Posts: 9,684
    Forum Member
    All this talk about death and the other side is cheery isnt it??
  • WoodbineWoodbine Posts: 14,185
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Isn't he a bit brain damaged? I don't say that in a nasty way but I do question BB allowing someone in the house who may not be able to cope.
  • quirkyquirkquirkyquirk Posts: 7,160
    Forum Member
    Terry N wrote: »
    Do you think he'll get thrown out? :confused:

It's in the hands of the Angels :D
  • Terry NTerry N Posts: 5,262
    Forum Member
    It's the dancer that's kicking off. Not Gary. What a plum.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    He will walk out or be ejected not sure which will be first
  • D_PeugeotD_Peugeot Posts: 781
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Terry N wrote: »
    It's the dancer that's kicking off. Not Gary.

Exactly. Why did he take such great offence at being called gay?
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He is brilliant
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    What an odd man. I think he's probably not very nice and used to people kissing his arse.

I have decided I don't like him.
  • eviled2010eviled2010 Posts: 22,852
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks like Gary has buttf*cked someone with that cigar!
    He is pretty cool though.
  • DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 109,642
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    What an odd man. I think he's probably not very nice and used to people kissing his arse.

I have decided I don't like him.

With you not keen either think it's more cruel having him in the house.

Too many allowances will need to be made
  • vanoravanora Posts: 1,369
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Woodbine wrote: »
    Isn't he a bit brain damaged? I don't say that in a nasty way but I do question BB allowing someone in the house who may not be able to cope.
    I thought the same, but I getting to quite like him, two worlds and two different sense of humor
  • Penny CrayonPenny Crayon Posts: 36,158
    Forum Member
    Is it unPC to say he's not all there?

I think he struggles because he's had illnesses and is hearing impaired but .....................underneath all that - he's not nice.
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I don't no his history but he does look like his brain has been effected by long turm alcohol abuse Apparently every time you get drunk you loose about 200 hundred brain cells it will in the end effect all parts of your brain from reduced sensation in your limbs by nerve damage to long and short term memory loss Why have thy let him go in there it does not seem right he needs looking after not put out there for all to see he has problems
  • Reality SucksReality Sucks Posts: 28,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like Gary. James cames across as a narrow minded fool. Why was it OK to say to Leslie "Assume the position" and then get all uppity when Gary took the joke a step futrther?
  • ruffleruffle Posts: 4,535
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I think he struggles because he's had illnesses and is hearing impaired but .....................underneath all that - he's not nice.

Drugs can change a persons personality but I am thinking it may be due to long turm use of alcohol
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    vanora wrote: »
    I thought the same, but I getting to quite like him, two worlds and two different sense of humor
    I feel a bit sorry for him, he looks confused most of the time and other housemates aren't really taking it into consideration.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ruffle wrote: »
    I don't no he history but he does look like his brain has been effected by long turm alcohol abuse Apparently every time you get drunk you loose about 200 hundred brain cells it will in the end effect all parts of your brain from reduced sensation in your limbs by nerve damage to long and short memory loss Why have thy let him go in there it does not seem right he needs looking after not put out there for all to see he has problems
    I did do some history check on him and apparently he had a bad motorcycle accident causing brain damaged, I'm sure the drugs and alcohol abuse didn't help either.
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

the man has brain damage from an accident years ago..
  • Cats_EyesCats_Eyes Posts: 20,291
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Probably like about 80% of every housmates in any type of BB then - so why pick on him ?

We have had quite a few of "not nice" over the years to put it mildly.
  • benbeez1benbeez1 Posts: 18,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    really hope he gets evicted first , he's doing my head in >:(