Options

Charley presenting on TMF television now

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Charley is currently presenting a selection of her favourite music videos on TMF now. Avoid or watch at your leisure.:) Apologies if this is a repeat thread but I checked and could not find a recent one.:o

Comments

• Options
    MaureenGMaureenG Posts: 19,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for that. I think I'll go mow the lawn where I'll be far away from the TV. ;)
  • Options
    Backward BoyBackward Boy Posts: 4,470
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I can't watch, I'm grating my feet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's not that good but then that never stopped a host of BLONDE and vapid women have their moment in the presenting sun. ;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just come in and was watching her doing a couple of shows, didn't realise she'd had a whole mornings worth, if thats the case then I can see how she was saying last night about she's been doing all these TV shows.
    If she is going to have a career in the media presenting and i'm not too sure about that then someone really ought to give her a crash course in presenting and talking to the viewers and not to the cameramen or other people standing around the room. The way her eyes were going all round the room and very rarely at the camera was really annoying and off putting.

I came in on the one she did on the bb pop flops. Of course Ziggy with Northern line was on it and the irony of all of this is that each time they play that he must be getting some sort of royalty pay out for it so indirectly for them taking the p$ss out of him all the time he's getting paid for it.

The good thing about these digital channels is that they can eat up the wannabee reality stars who reckon they've turned into presenters but the bad thing is that with all the digital channels it just gives more openings for future wannabees to apply for the roles. Well how many of the previous bb girls are now on the tvX channel i think it is. I think it's like the bb graveyard.
  • Options
    MootilMootil Posts: 3,312
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sorry, I can't watch, I'm grating my feet.

Carole?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 33,260
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Charley who?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,705
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Thanks for the heads up! i'll make sure i avoid that channel at all costs :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,848
    Forum Member
    I've got my favourite weathergirl on the red button on Sky News Active at the moment. I'd rather watch her telling us the same thing repeatedly on loop, than watch Charley.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,069
    Forum Member
    Oh, is that the time? :o Um, must dash! Got to wash the cats :)
  • Options
    DeniseDenise Posts: 12,961
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    TMF gets switched over on my TV at 9am when the kids programmes finish. I am not having my son watch Charley and pick up on her behavour ;)