The Daily Mail and Gay Gerry BB8's dating rules for straight women

2»

Comments

• Options
    Sweet FASweet FA Posts: 10,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bonzo88 wrote: »
    It's not the fact that you dislike them sweetie, it's the fact that you accuse them so whimsically of being misogynists in the nasty, insidious post-feminist manner that is all to prevalent in todays society.

About the original post, surely it's straight men who should be insulted by all this? After all we're the ones being objectified as a simplistic commodity to be gained through quite blatant manipulation.

So I'm not allowed to call a spade a spade simply because I'm female? And yet you men can call us all sorts. Purlease!

And why are some of you men on here taking criticism against a a single man/couple of men personally anyway? Gerry didn't represent the entire male population last time I looked. Thankfully.

If I don't like him (or anyone else for that matter) for reasons which I can quantify, I'm afraid you'll have to like it or lump it.
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    sands11 wrote: »
    I thought it was quite good. I doesn't sound as though he hates women at all. Some good advice there.

Most women get their men through the ' I was on the pill I don't know how it's happened' method though.;)

Not so! Most men run for the hills when that happens!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sweet FA wrote: »
    No, it doesn't necessarily make me happy that he was one of the most misogynistic idiots ever to grace the BB house, rivalled only by Derek Laud, but the truth has to be told.

I did read your post(s), thank you, and instead of addressing the OP, you were just taking a pop at women in general.:confused: A bit like Gerry himself really.:yawn:

In fact, are you Gerry?:sleep:

:yawn: indeed - contrived to be offended and offensive; dull, boring and still choosing to deliberately misconstrue the earlier post.

perhaps time to just leave it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,704
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like you've got issues against men and gay men in particular.
    Big, big issues it seems..more so with Gerry being gay me thinks, if he was a straight bird shagger there would be far less nasty comments on this thread.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NikkiClo wrote: »
    Big, big issues it seems..more so with Gerry being gay me thinks, if he was a straight bird shagger there would be far less nasty comments on this thread.

Completely agree!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NikkiClo wrote:
    Original.:rolleyes::yawn:
    jwprg wrote: »
    Completely agree!
    The idiot that is Gerry is bound to agree though, so no real surprises there.:sleep:
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So I'm not allowed to call a spade a spade simply because I'm female? And yet you men can call us all sorts. Purlease!

And why are some of you men on here taking criticism against a a single man/couple of men personally anyway? Gerry didn't represent the entire male population last time I looked. Thankfully.

If I don't like him (or anyone else for that matter) for reasons which I can quantify, I'm afraid you'll have to like it or lump it.

Yep, serious issues.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yep, serious issues.

Equally original, Lol. Lose the argument, attack the poster. Also, gang up if at all possible.

Soooooo tedious.:yawn::yawn::sleep:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Original.:rolleyes::yawn:

The idiot that is Gerry is bound to agree though, so no real surprises there.:sleep:

Sorry, but you are making yourself look silly - I am not Gerry; just because one agrees with someone does not make one that person - it isn't that complicated for most sensible people.

Perhaps you should now consider drawing a veil over what has been a fallacious series of posts: carrying on digging doesn't make you correct, it just creates a bigger hole!
  • Options
    cybrookcybrook Posts: 1,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hey ..there were 4 threads going on this...
    This one survived the others were....er....are gone..:cool:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cybrook wrote: »

If Heineken were to start a thread on Gerry's book this would be it.:p:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    If Heineken were to start a thread on Gerry's book this would be it.:p:D

I dont think they would be arsed quite frankly..;)

ps. the other thread is back...
    Ive heard Mario started them all..:cool:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Only just! Half of it's disappeared.:p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I dont think they would be arsed quite frankly..;)
    I was never one for cheap or indeed any kind of larger anyway. :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NikkiClo wrote: »
    IMO Gerry was simply obnoxious. His sexual orientation is irrelevant other than that HE raised the issue in the article claiming it made his opinions unbiased since he wasn't in competition with women for straight men. However he comes across as a sexual hypocrite of the first order as he says WOMEN should refrain from sex for at least three months, whereas in the house he boasted how he had engaged in countless hundreds of casual gay sexual encounters. So much for men's natural instinct for the thrill of the chase. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I agree about the bit about not putting out (shagging) straight away. Its not like he invented that idea though. That has worked for me, not sleeping with em for a few months but kissing??!! If I go on a date and it feels right to have a lil snog then I don't think I should play some silly game as Gerry suggests. I say scrap all the relationship guides and just do what feels right. Humans have been having relationships since the dawn of time and we know what to do! Game playing and being pretentious (eg "I don't do pubs")is stoopid.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    I was never one for cheap or indeed any kind of larger anyway. :p

Im sure you are a person of taste and distinction...Im hoping Gerry has a few pages on 'what to drink'.