I think he is fit
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,521
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks well.
  • Stefano92Stefano92 Posts: 66,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why? Whats he doing? Im happy he won CBB7.
  • meglosmurmursmeglosmurmurs Posts: 35,109
    Forum Member
    He's an alright dude. Quite harmless for a trained fighter. lol
  • dizzyblondedizzyblonde Posts: 5,897
    Forum Member
    Awwww. I know he's a k**b. But he's such a sweet k**b almost childlike, that I feel bad thinking he is one. And he does want Victor to win :)
  • exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Awwww. I know he's a k**b. But he's such a sweet k**b almost childlike, that I feel bad thinking he is one. And he does want Victor to win :)

Alright I'll let him off. Mind you Chantelle couldn't be his favourite. His wife wouldn't allow it.:rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lmao i'm not watching it. Why, is he talking about the press again. :rolleyes:
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member

Really? Wow, he's gone up in my estimation :D

Wanted him to win CBB7 because, even though he is a knob, as another FM pointed out hes a lovable nob, sweet-natured too.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 916
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I actually like him though... :)
  • exodus2uexodus2u Posts: 2,729
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His head is massive isn't it?

Although in his own words he's "ruggedly handsome" :eek:
  • solaresolare Posts: 11,598
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Alex was a good HM. He joined in with everything, made an effort to talk to all the other HMs and took the teasing in good humour.
  • bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I liked Alex, if only he wasn't married to that woman then he'd probably be more popular!
  • *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    solare wrote: »
    Alex was a good HM. He joined in with everything, made an effort to talk to all the other HMs and took the teasing in good humour.

I have to agree. :)

I couldn't stand him at first but, he gradually won me around and was the best out of the bunch that were left.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 23,570
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bexmil89 wrote: »
    I liked Alex, if only he wasn't married to that woman then he'd probably be more popular!
    I like Alex all the more because he stayed by Katie and didn't run off the moment he became famous in his own right. Moreover seeing Alex in the house really brought home what a lot of rubbish and lies are spouted about people in the public eye. Consequently I assumed he was some mindless thug from press reports prior to CBB, when in fact he turned out to be very charming and well mannered.
  • bexmil89bexmil89 Posts: 4,928
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SinSeer wrote: »
    I like Alex all the more because he stayed by Katie and didn't run off the moment he became famous in his own right. Moreover seeing Alex in the house really brought home what a lot of rubbish and lies are spouted about people in the public eye. Consequently I assumed he was some mindless thug from press reports prior to CBB, when in fact he turned out to be very charming and well mannered.

I've always tried not to judge people by media speculation because a lot of tabloids like making up stories so I wanted to give him a chance and I'm glad I did because he seems pretty decent.
    I also liked him more when he stuck with Katie because he would have had more publicity if he broke up with her. I think he's with her for the right reasons, not sure about her motives though!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,506
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I didn't like Alex in the first place, the real winners of CBB7 were Stephanie and Ivana in my opinion :)