Big Brother bending over backwards for spencer and Heidi

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tylersnan wrote: »
    How can you say that? these two utter ***** demanding everything to their benefit (or the lawyers are called) could have given way to at least two very entertaining house mates! I would rather have someone of interest than two fake nobody's that need pandering all the time :mad:

You mean like the other 10 very entertaining housemates which BB found! ;)
  • Malc LondonMalc London Posts: 2,119
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Razor should get a knighthood for defending fellow contestants.
  • FanntastikFanntastik Posts: 12,310
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    My favourite ever series was BB2 and that was a happy house with very little conflict.
    Many of us viewers hate the forced confrontation and tension and would much rather a happy, fun house.
    I am not one of those viewers. Nothing remotely memorable happens in a happy, fun house. It's the drama that gets people talking.
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Fanntastik wrote: »
    BIB - But that's the problem, that's all they would do.

Speidi are their common enemy, without them there is no conflict and it's a happy house which leads to a boring series.

We wouldn't know..it's been edited so much to show Heidi and spencer sat in that stupid basement
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 38
    Forum Member
    Vesna wrote: »
    Speidi mix it up, create excitement and FYI are at the top of the popularity poll at the moment.

BTW They're even further ahead in the least popular poll!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We wouldn't know..it's been edited so much to show Heidi and spencer sat in that stupid basement
    Maybe it's because they have nothing else to show?
  • TylersnanTylersnan Posts: 1,866
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AlexBB3 wrote: »
    You mean like the other 10 very entertaining housemates which BB found! ;)

But I didm't say that did I? My point is the money spent on these 2 could have well been spent on 2 equally entertaining house mates that are not lawyer savvy attention seekers... there must of been loads of other options:)

I also agree with you that at least 5 of the others are as boring as hell!
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maybe it's because they have nothing else to show?

It's been manipulated to be all about them for the past 3 days
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Only because BB felt that the others we lacking in the entertainment department which they were 100% right

Speidi have done their job.
  • VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    T33TLE wrote: »
    You have that wrong. They are popular with 34% of the forum with 312 votes out of 918 voters. They are at 33% of least popular out of the number of people who voted but that poll has significantly less voters as well. They have 216 out of 785 voters. And it appears that Rylan is again second to them in least popular with 22% or 171 votes out of 785.

One thing we can probably totally agree on is that Rylan and Speidi are making the show. No one else is eliciting emotion and discussion likes these guys are.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    T33TLE wrote: »
    They are a polarizing housemate, the best ones usually are.
  • GottaBeAdoredGottaBeAdored Posts: 11,096
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

And it's a great decision by BB isn't it given all the talk and controversy tonight has brought?

The show was a dead duck before this.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,826
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tylersnan wrote: »
    My point is the money spent on these 2 could have well been spent on 2 equally entertaining house mates that are not lawyer savvy attention seekers... there must of been loads of other options:)

I doubt it. Finding people who meet all your criteria to go into CBB these days seems to be proving quite difficult. ;)
  • jsam93jsam93 Posts: 808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    And it's a great decision by BB isn't it given all the talk and controversy tonight has brought?

The show was a dead duck before this.

+1. This was shaping up to be one of the worst BB's ever. Until tonight, that is...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,759
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Only because BB felt that the others we lacking in the entertainment department which they were 100% right

Speidi have done their job.
    The other housemates are very boring, what a bunch of bores they chose this year.
    Rylan was overhyped and didn't live up to the hype, most people were sick of him by the third night as he is very tedious to watch with his fake persona.
    If Heidi and Spencer leave the show will be crap, seriously bring back Nana Julie! she could go in and help everyone and then bitch about them behind their backs.
    At least she was entertaining. Really bad choice of housemates, I bet the producers are gutted they are all mostly bores.