Options

Did Simon and Mel Just Make Better Choices For The Lives?

2»

Comments

• Options
    CARA2000CARA2000 Posts: 10,640
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Overs
    Stevi is just Olly Murs Mark II. Poor vocal, dad dancing, dependent on half naked women wrapping themselves around them in order to get noticed (or hide their shortcomings). Scowell just favours this type of act and obviously sad members of the GBP do as well. He is pandering to their needs.

One part of his marketing mix. He then has Fit Fleur for the males and two good male vocals with good looks.

He has offered almost everything for your typical XF voter.

Boys
    Andrea is a great singer but will his record buyers be Susan Boyle's fan club? I like him but I can't see me loving him enough and listening to a full album of him.
    Paul has the voice but there is something missing at this stage. He is young but looks older. Not sure with him.
    Poor Jake brought in for lusting women and men. Not a great singer though.
    Jack is great and has something of quality to offer younger voters.

Yup - at this stage meeting XF voters' needs both of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cheryl is focussed on Lauren and so she should be. She is a potential winner.

Therefore, only needed a bit of embellishment. Can understand her choice with Chloe, but Stephanie was a bizarre choice.

Lola may not be the winner here but has the voice and attractiveness to stand out in the marketplace and should get a record deal. I personally am more likely to buy her album than Lauren's, but I think both are great.

Louis has a great group and could potentially be top three. Gap in the market, etc. However, he needs to ditch the 8 boys now. They are still there keeping the young female vote coming in.
  • Options
    MilkitaMilkita Posts: 1,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would say Simon is the only one with good mentoring, keeping all his acts from Double Elimination, not to mention Stevi is a complete joke.

Overs 25 doesn't do well on the show but Simon did good job with it ..

Boys category is like a lock for finale these day so I can't really judge Mel B mentoring at all but I give her credits for selecting strong contestants to live show ..
  • Options
    earldbestearldbest Posts: 3,894
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    CARA2000 wrote: »
    Cheryl is focussed on Leanne and so she should be. She is a potential winner.

Therefore, only needed a bit of embellishment. Can understand her choice with Chloe, but Stephanie was a bizarre choice.

Lola may not be the winner here but has the voice and attractiveness to stand out in the marketplace and should get a record deal. I personally am more likely to buy her album than Lauren's, but I think both are great.

Louis has a great group and could potentially be top three. Gap in the market, etc. However, he needs to ditch the 8 boys now. They are still there keeping the young female vote coming in.

Who the hell is Leanne?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    earldbest wrote: »
    Who the hell is Leanne?

Heeeee! Time for some sleep methinks.

It is as bad as someone with a thread today for Jay Quickenden.