Options

Questions for Marcus to answer.. (Merged)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    Marcus .. you were an amazing HM, and I enjoyed watching your antics on the show albeit that you were not my favourite HM - that honour goes to Siavash. But you were different, off-key, and you showed an individuality that I admire in people.

My question to you is this: Were you aware of the unfair block nominating that was going on, the reason why all the outside gang were eliminated one by one? And, if so, why did you not stop nominating to throw a spanner in the works? If you had done this, you may well have been in the final five and you would have got there via fair play had you done so. It was a disgrace that we were asked to choose between you and Freddie, and this only happened because of unfair block nominations imo.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hi Marcus,

I'd guess you'd say what a load of old bollox, but would you mind clearing something up for me please?

There's been conflicting info about your star sign - afaik you're either Cancer or Leo? (my guess is Leo). So which are you?

Ta loads. Was great fun watching you.

EDIT: Your d.o.b. would be even better thanks.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Marcus, were you ever tempted to dry hump Lisa instead of going through all the trouble to knock one out in the toilet, covering the mirror etc
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Cool. And on that note off to get my lunch.

PS. MashedPotatoes, its a bit of fun. Yeah some people are a tad obsessive but I am sure Marcus is big enough to look after himself and reply to who he wants too (if he wants too).

Yeh, you're right I guess and perhaps I should just join in and ask a question; the thing is that there is nothing I want to know.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,465
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeh, you're right I guess and perhaps I should just join in and ask a question; the thing is that there is nothing I want to know.

Then the answer is yes :)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 856
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oldtimer55 wrote: »

How much would you charge me to supply and fit 2 upvc windows 80cm x 1.2m?

I think he actually makes traditional wooden windows!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 309
    Forum Member
    Any offers of the Popular German Sports Car yet.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 843
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just lost wrote: »
    Any offers of the Popular German Sports Car yet.

I think he would be a good presenter on a top gear type show - doing stunts perhaps???
  • Options
    ValLambertValLambert Posts: 11,688
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Marcus,

I'd guess you'd say what a load of old bollox, but would you mind clearing something up for me please?

There's been conflicting info about your star sign - afaik you're either Cancer or Leo? (my guess is Leo). So which are you?

Ta loads. Was great fun watching you.

EDIT: Your d.o.b. would be even better thanks.

Why does anybody need his date of birth? I liked Marcus most of the time in the house, I appreciate that he has taken time to reply to people on here but some of the posts are quite weird.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 430
    Forum Member
    Are you going to give up the guitar, and start taking Flute lessons? :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ValLambert wrote: »
    Why does anybody need his date of birth? I liked Marcus most of the time in the house, I appreciate that he has taken time to reply to people on here but some of the posts are quite weird.

Only cos it can give a more accurate idea of someone's astrological details. I didn't ask anyone to believe in astrology, nor sought to ask a stupid question.

IDH can (and will!) decide for himself which questions he wants to answer. Maybe I should ask you first in a seperate thread whether it's OK to ask him a particular question?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,695
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'd quite like to hear an explanation of the excellent puppetmaster painting he did early on in the series. There was a lot of conjecture on here at the time as to who was who in it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 172
    Forum Member
    I would like to ask IDH to PLEASE not be one of those HM's who come out of the house and allow themselves to be moulded into something they aren't. I went from liking you to, being embarrased for you to thinking you are indeed the "dogs b0lloks"!!

Stay as you are and lets hope we see you on our screens for many years to come because your awsome!!
  • Options
    HogzillaHogzilla Posts: 24,116
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Also in awe of the artistic prowess....

If you could paint a new (but indelible) design on Noirin's back now - what would it be?:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 99
    Forum Member
    We knew it was a vote to save.

Are you telling porkies Mr M? ;)

As you were all shown talking about it for ages guessing she has been sl*gging you all off etc. ?

When did the penny really drop sunny jim :P
  • Options
    flagpoleflagpole Posts: 44,641
    Forum Member
    We knew it was a vote to save.

i'm intrigued by this. it certainly seemed at the time that nobody knew. i think we were all hoping you or freddie would figure it out.

so when did you know??

another question. how long had you been out the house before you saw a picture of sophie's monkey???
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bumpety bump :o
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 596
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    can i keep you????
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Dear Irrepressible Dark Horse,

When you have time, I've sent you a PM.

Many thanks,

Sinatra
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hi Marcus

As a fan of BB since day 1 of series 1, IMHO you should have won this series purely for the Diary Room session in which you firstly, pointed out BB's hypocrisy with regards to them pulling you up for using 'language which could be seen to be culturally offensive' and then secondly, ranted about BB becoming far too PC and them needing to basically grow a pair, etc. It needed to be said and I clapped and cheered when you said it - so thank you for that. :)

So my question is, after you were evicted did you get any comments about what you said in that DR session from anyone working behind the scenes?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,587
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lord IDH - (I would) (make him a Lord that is) :D (And maybe "I would"as well) ;)

What happened to the Space Hopper? Is it still in the house? Therefore as it's the last one out, surely it is the rightful winner of BB10?

After all a Space Hopper isn't just for BB (To use at their leisure) it's for life!
  • Options
    HailHenrikHailHenrik Posts: 3,923
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Will you be buying Nuts this week with Noirin going topless?:D

And have you seen the topless/glamour shots she has done already?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 87
    Forum Member
    Hi Marcus

As a fan of BB since day 1 of series 1, IMHO you should have won this series purely for the Diary Room session in which you firstly, pointed out BB's hypocrisy with regards to them pulling you up for using 'language which could be seen to be culturally offensive' and then secondly, ranted about BB becoming far too PC and them needing to basically grow a pair, etc. It needed to be said and I clapped and cheered when you said it - so thank you for that. :)

So my question is, after you were evicted did you get any comments about what you said in that DR session from anyone working behind the scenes?

Yep, the production team loved it.
  • Options
    MRS LAWSONMRS LAWSON Posts: 16,654
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have put your hair on e bay. How much do you think I'll get?
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Marcus, the momentoes you have from BB, Token, jail key and any others you may have, did you have permission to take them.? I notice the Jail key already on Ebay, any chance the money will go to charity? or are they your spoils?