Options

I like new Ben

billlythekidbilllythekid Posts: 5,080
Forum Member
Loved that scene with him and Jay he is not a bad actor i like him:)

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,207
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He looks promising.

Actor is kinda cute, too.
  • Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ANYTHING is better than Old Ben.

But yes I also think New Ben is promising.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,849
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think he's showing some real promise, especially when you consider that some actos (even experienced ones) take time to settle into a role - see Glenda.
  • Options
    rick182rick182 Posts: 11,092
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can anyone judge... He has barely even spoke
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 345
    Forum Member
    He's the perfect example of how someone can grow up and not act like a kid anymore. The punch was solid, good work son.
  • Options
    NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I think he seems alright so far! Loved the scene with Jay.
  • Options
    revans33revans33 Posts: 2,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I like him as well! Boys can change a lot in a few months especially height wise so it's believable that it's Ben. He's a good actor from what we've seen so far as well.
  • Options
    walford-e20walford-e20 Posts: 6,554
    Forum Member
    He doesn't seem too bad; I'm interested to see what happened to him in prison.
  • Options
    ghettoBLASTER!ghettoBLASTER! Posts: 5,220
    Forum Member
    He seems a good actor, however yet another personalty change wasn't the way to go. new Lucy will be a nun by the looks of things.
  • Options
    broadshoulderbroadshoulder Posts: 18,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The old Ben never quite washed and didnt convince as a Mitchell. This one is just as tough and dangerous as his father and uncle.

He shows promise.
  • Options
    ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    He seems a good actor, however yet another personalty change wasn't the way to go. new Lucy will be a nun by the looks of things.

He's been inside, he's grown up - it's not unusal to change.
  • Options
    monalisa62003monalisa62003 Posts: 56,955
    Forum Member

hes not totally changed. he was really quiet and he still likes baking cakes. ben wanted to get rid of louise last time so its the same type of storyline
  • Options
    bumpandgrindbumpandgrind Posts: 12,581
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I think NewBen is how OldBen was meant to be, but just with a much more convincing actor.
  • Options
    creamsodacreamsoda Posts: 2,942
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He's from my area and I know some of his family and oher people I know, know him, so I'm interested to see how he gets on. A few more lines would be good. So far he's had less lines than Tracey:D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,865
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    From tonights episode I like him, not sure yet if it's because I immensely disliked the previous actor who played him or not. Time will tell....
  • Options
    HetalHetal Posts: 5,415
    Forum Member
    His much better than the old ben. But that isn't saying much.
  • Options
    Mr JerichoMr Jericho Posts: 37
    Forum Member
    I was actually thinking how sleepable he is now he is all dangerous and moody.

Wouldnt mind a go of Mr Mitchell if he was 18 of course lol
  • Options
    Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Even though he looks a bit like a cartoon character, I think the new actor is showing a lot of promise. I just hope they don't change Ben's character beyond recognition, though at the moment I can understand that he's a bit traumatised by it all. So far so good though. :)
  • Options
    SillyBillyGoatSillyBillyGoat Posts: 22,266
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

:D:D:D
  • Options
    rikstan87rikstan87 Posts: 2,359
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    yer i hope he becomes good cause i wished he had spoke more then a few lines
  • Options
    performingmonkperformingmonk Posts: 20,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He smacked Phil in the face. That's good enough for me... Even though it's not believable that Phil didn't beat him to a pulp for it!
  • Options
    MadWorld_NESMadWorld_NES Posts: 37,961
    Forum Member

At least there's an explanation for it - a lot of people come out of prison a lot quieter, surlier and more aggressive than when they went in. And he doesn't seem to be completely different.

But agree with the OP, he isn't bad :) Better first impression than Lauren v.2.0 gave me.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 79
    Forum Member
    Yeah he's shaping up to be a great little actor. It would have been unbeleiveable if he hadn't changed at all from youth offenders.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like him, Much better than the previous..Maybe because he's more grown up or something..Hope they give him some good storylines! :)