Who gave the best performance tonight?

13»

Comments

• Kyle_TKyle_T Posts: 1,001
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beth by a country mile. 6.5 from the pouting, vapid bimbo? GTFO. Leave it to Jason to court controversy, he's much better at it.

Samia better step it up next week. I think she can do it. but she needs to get over her nerves and stop taking the easy way out.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 30,169
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I watched closely last night and she was messy getting out of some of the holds. They're looking through rose-tinted specs.

she was like a ragdoll just being dragged and flung around (and the overuse of hair extensions didn't help with the ragdoll/head top heavy effect ... Chelsee Healey/Kimberley Walsh syndrome :D)... very sloppy transactions
  • StigOfTheKrumpStigOfTheKrump Posts: 36,363
    Forum Member
    Stuart25 wrote: »
    That's your opinion :) I think differently.

...you think that she improved on her solo skating by not doing any solo skating? :o
  • TiggergirlTiggergirl Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bethany Tweedle

Who is Bethany meant to be? As far as I know there is no Bethany in this show.
  • Simon RodgersSimon Rodgers Posts: 4,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ignazio wrote: »
    Beth by a mile.

Beth was good but why didn't she incorporate more gymnastics into it? The only thing not allowed is the back-flip.
  • Simon RodgersSimon Rodgers Posts: 4,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bethany Tweedle

Her name's not Bethany.
  • roadieboysroadieboys Posts: 3,066
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    curvybabes wrote: »
    Beth and Gareth were the best, I voted for Keith just love him he makes me smile every week, Samia should have left

I agreed with all your post until the last 4 words :eek:

Thank the Lord JP has gone .. even to the end his gutter 'humour' was there! Samia is nice to look at .. but does no skating on her own. She has to go next.
  • Stuart25Stuart25 Posts: 12,217
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ...you think that she improved on her solo skating by not doing any solo skating? :o

No, I never said that. As a whole, I thought her skate this week was an improvement on last week.
  • ChoccyCaroleChoccyCarole Posts: 8,867
    Forum Member
    Gareth

I now think he can win this year
  • avon942avon942 Posts: 18,831
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gareth's performance was great last week
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Beth is head and shoulders above the others.So I cant understand why the judges give her the same scores as Keith,Samia ect..http://images.digitalspy.co.uk/forum/smilies/frown.gif
  • JAMESPEARCE91JAMESPEARCE91 Posts: 3,786
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Beth was the best ... and undermarked.
    Gareth 2nd, Matt 3rd, Keith 4th, Luke 5th, Samia 6th