Options

Old Eastenders episodes

waterlooenderswaterlooenders Posts: 98
Forum Member
I'm trying to watch old episodes of Eastenders online from around 2008-2010 - which is when I used to love the show so I want to re-watch some old storylines.

I remember being able to watch them on YouTube ages ago, but searching now it seems the channel has since been removed and now there are only small clips from certain parts of storylines. For example I'm trying to watch the storyline where Lucy tries to go to France but the majority of it isn't anywhere.
I can understand the BBC not wanting them up for free - but they offer no way to watch them.

Does anyone know where I can find older episodes to watch?

Comments

• Options
    lewisktfclewisktfc Posts: 770
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    DailyMotion has some good ones, but most of them are just random episodes on their own
  • Options
    dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    Theres a few torrent sites out there that his these years and more.
  • Options
    HarloweHarlowe Posts: 20,022
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kargo wrote: »
    Theres a few torrent sites out there that his these years and more.

Where? I can't find active torrents.
  • Options
    lou_123lou_123 Posts: 12,706
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dailymotion has quite a few!:p.

Or, you could just wait until Kathy returns...

Adam Woodyatt, Letitia Dean, Gillian Taylforth and Steve McFadden all going for it!

I CAN'T WAIT!:).
  • Options
    LMLM Posts: 63,510
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I found those torrents and most of them are dead. They don't download

The whole of 1985's episodes are all up on You tube. I only just found this out. BBC uploaded them back in 2012. I am thinking about giving them a go.
  • Options
    waterlooenderswaterlooenders Posts: 98
    Forum Member
    Dailymotion does have a few, sadly none of the ones I'm looking for! I'll have more of a hunt.

Sadly none of the torrents can be downloaded any more. UKNova used to be quite good with a lot of them available - they say their full at the moment and my old account is gone though sadly.
  • Options
    dazn12dazn12 Posts: 6,912
    Forum Member
    You're probably looking at public torrent sites, I'm talking about private ones that specialize in old UK shows.