Options

Kieran gives Sarah advice about Danny (vid)

VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
Forum Member
✭✭✭✭
http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-14-kieran-gives-sarah-advice-about-danny

11.46am: Sarah says she feels awkward hugging Danny.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,104
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yestaurday Danny told Kieran he doesn't like Sarah in that way and yet they were ''snoodling'' last night
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    graciemay6 wrote: »
    Yestaurday Danny told Kieran he doesn't like Sarah in that way and yet they were ''snoodling'' last night

Both of them desperate for a fauxmance methinks
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh for Gods sake..Kieran put a sock in it. Are they still trying to force a bl**dy showmance..
  • Options
    big_ermbig_erm Posts: 697
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    She feels awkward hugging him because she likes him ... i feel like hes led her up the garden path abit.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Danny has no story without sarah so this will be milked for all its worth
  • Options
    Dean_TavalourisDean_Tavalouris Posts: 898
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm half expecting Keiran to write out a prescription and say take these two times a day with food.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm half expecting Keiran to write out a prescription and say take these two times a day with food.

:D yes, he really is the wise old sage of romance isn't he. Dr. LOVVVVEEE
  • Options
    pie-eyedpie-eyed Posts: 8,456
    Forum Member
    I wishe he would shut up with his advice on every subject. I'm finding the interest he is showing in the relationship between Sarah and Danny a bit odd.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pie-eyed wrote: »
    I wishe he would shut up with his advice on every subject. I'm finding the interest he is showing in the relationship between Sarah and Danny a bit odd.

It's like his raison d'etre for being in the house. Very, very strange imo
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Day 14: Sarah and Danny have it out
    Sarah finally confronts Danny about her feelings. Danny also has feelings. Lots of feelings.
    http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-14-sarah-and-danny-have-it-out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    erin_p wrote: »
    Day 14: Sarah and Danny have it out
    Sarah finally confronts Danny about her feelings. Danny also has feelings. Lots of feelings.
    http://bigbrother.channel5.com/day-14-sarah-and-danny-have-it-out

ah crap..and just when I thought we had dodged the bl**dy showmance bullit.>:(
  • Options
    Desy BoyDesy Boy Posts: 2,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Kieron is the ultimate lurker. Parasite game I call it. Cyrano de Berk-erac.
  • Options
    SeveneyesSeveneyes Posts: 12,941
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I like Kieran, seems a nice easy going guy,not getting too worked up about things he knew would happen, rations ect....generally getting on with everyone, having the odd laugh,talking seriously to people when they need it...i dont get why people keep looking to find fault in what he does...or perhaps I do,maybe he's a threat to people's fave..
    Interesting to see how fms keep attacking him for the most benign things like handing out some sort after advice.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seveneyes wrote: »
    I like Kieran, seems a nice easy going guy,not getting too worked up about things he knew would happen, rations ect....generally getting on with everyone, having the odd laugh,talking seriously to people when they need it...i dont get why people keep looking to find fault in what he does...or perhaps I do,maybe he's a threat to people's fave..
    Interesting to see how fms keep attacking him for the most benign things like handing out some sort after advice.

It's because as a man I see his game a mile off. He won't go the direct route because of the potential damage to his ego so he goes the best friend/doyen route. Gets in the middle trying to escalate matters until it becomes uncomfortable and untenable and guess who steps in? That's right, Uncle Kieron. Been there, done that and it's gross 'catch em unaware' behaviour.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Desy Boy wrote: »
    It's because as a man I see his game a mile off. He won't go the direct route because of the potential damage to his ego so he goes the best friend/doyen route. Gets in the middle trying to escalate matters until it becomes uncomfortable and untenable and guess who steps in? That's right, Uncle Kieron. Been there, done that and it's gross 'catch em unaware' behaviour.

He'll also become a sympathetic shoulder to cry on for both of them if it all goes Pete Tong
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sounds like that is indecipherable from a guy not tryn it on because he's aware no one fancies him so plods along giving advice on what is going on around him...which I see no harm in.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Verence wrote: »
    He'll also become a sympathetic shoulder to cry on for both of them if it all goes Pete Tong
    Sounds decent.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds like that is indecipherable from a guy not tryn it on because he's aware no one fancies him so plods along giving advice on what is going on around him...which I see no harm in.

Nah. No man seeks out that much time as an agony uncle for a fit single woman unless they looking for some residual 'benefits'.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds decent.

lt also guarantees him some airtime
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sounds decent.

If you believe that that's his ideal endgame you have a great deal of misplaced faith in us men.
  • Options
    Bless YouBless You Posts: 4,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If you believe that that's his ideal endgame you have a great deal of misplaced faith in us men.

:cry:
    :p

I like Kieran so far but he does need to lay off the advice and stick to the fun stuff.
  • Options
    AlrightmateAlrightmate Posts: 73,120
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh I wish all three of them would F*** right off with this crap.
    In fact Kieron is the worst for constantly encouraging this crap.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Oh I wish all three of them would F*** right off with this crap.
    In fact Kieron is the worst for constantly encouraging this crap.

one of the things thats getting right on my t1ts this series is Keiran's 'advice' sessions , it's littered with "I toldjyou , I knew it , I know whats going on " etc.

plus there's something weird about the way he's continually trying to promote these showmances , he seems to get some pervy vicarious thrill out of it .
  • Options
    paperdreamspaperdreams Posts: 2,747
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish Keiran would stop pushing it. It's unbelievably boring and his apparent investment in these 'romances' just comes across as desperate for attention. I don't find the advice giving very sincere.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,045
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    So basically nothing is going on