Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 813
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The abomination that is Andre has been getting away with it for far too long.

Peteybabes has trouble a-coming methinks.

I get the feeling the proverbial excrement is about to hit the fan.

Thank you for the links Valentina :)
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    No not at all, but i think his jealousy caused all this, i dont think he meant for it to go this far initially. I honestly think if she didnt go mental in Spain or wherever it was he would have gone back.

Claire would never of allowed him to get back with her..that's why she " advised" him not to talk to her..
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    peonypot wrote: »
    I've always suspected the neediness from PA was born from guilt.

Interesting, peonypot. I see that too. It would account for a lot. The way he behaves, so overtly trying to present himself in a particular way almost as if he's trying to atone for something... or trying to store up goodwill in the event that unfavourable events from the past would come back to haunt him... like a constant shadow.

As you sow so shall you reap.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Imagine if this court case was settled in KP's favour and Andre was proven to be a liar who blatantly smeared his ex wife's name to make himself look good, what would happen then? Would his fans leave him or would they be in denial?

Would his career be over or would it be brushed under the carpet? Would CAN take him off their books? Would ITV cancel his dire TV show?

One can't help but wonder if he's not happy at the moment because of this ongoing court case because the Andre brand is riding on it, not for the reason that is constantly banged on about in his TV show. I still reckon Asmar will be made the scapegoat though
  • GoatyGoaty Posts: 7,776
    Forum Member
    I get the feeling the proverbial excrement is about to hit the fan.

Yep, I think Ian Hyland knew that would happens soon... but when?

Those links to paper was few days ago...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scone
    Do you think Asmar will be made to look a liar and then Andre will go on the attack claiming he believed her and that's why he threw his marriage away ... Playing the victim AGAIN. ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    My own Personal Opinion is .. Claire started this hate campaign against Katie because she left her agency and she was worried her only cash cow would follow her.. She strikes me as a spiteful woman ..always telling Peter upsetting stuff about Katie on camera ..
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Or perhaps he's inviting a twitter war with one half of the axis of evil... ;)

Ooh! Imagine the amount of popcorn we'd have to make if that kicked off!:D

I think Can and PA have benefited greatly from friends in the media and I'm presuming there are 'sweetheart' style deals (written or unwritten) here, there and everywhere. It's interesting that Hyland admits:
    They may have exploited many aspects of Pete’s life in the past, including his ex-wife, his kids, his fans and his, ahem, viral *meningitis, but this crossed the line

It's like an admission that the media know he exploits his kids but are seemingly ok with it, but personal grief crosses the line. I'd have thought exploiting kids would have crossed the line before grief but there you go. PA's show has been dividing audiences for a long time - yet the media only ever give the impression that everyone loves him and approves of what he and CAN do. Not the case if you look on the internet or ask down the pub. A carefully crafted, micromanaged image means criticising PA is like kicking a puppy. I wonder if that's about to change?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Scone
    Do you think Asmar will be made to look a liar and then Andre will go on the attack claiming he believed her and that's why he threw his marriage away ... Playing the victim AGAIN. ..

Yes, something like that. This person has no doubt been paid to lie IMO or maybe fabricate the truth somewhat for the gain of Andre and CAN and Andre will do anything to come out of this golden.

I wish that we had full info on this court case and what is happening daily, they do it on murder cases, why not here, after all he and CAN have attempted to murder KP's career. :D
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Imagine if this court case was settled in KP's favour and Andre was proven to be a liar who blatantly smeared his ex wife's name to make himself look good, what would happen then? Would his fans leave him or would they be in denial?

Would his career be over or would it be brushed under the carpet? Would CAN take him off their books? Would ITV cancel his dire TV show?

One can't help but wonder if he's not happy at the moment because of this ongoing court case because the Andre brand is riding on it, not for the reason that is constantly banged on about in his TV show. I still reckon Asmar will be made the scapegoat though

I think you could be right.
    CAN and PA would me more than happy to throw her under the bus if it meant he could keep his "reputation" intact.
    Unless Asmar could prove otherwise of course.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CAN and PA would me more than happy to throw her under the bus if it meant he could keep his "reputation" intact.

I have to say if that happens to Asmar I won't feel sorry for her .. I just hope she is prepared for the flack she will get in the media
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    I too would like to know the real story!
    In this link http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/katie-prices-high-court-claim-form-suggests-pr-plot-bury-bitch-press the email says “Tomorrow we take up another level, every newspaper or magazine that is thinking about or running a story gets a letter stating that we are going to war against KP.

“So everyone cc’d in on this email, you are now going to war, those of you that are not up for a major battle, leave the building now because I am going to bury the bitch.”

then..
    Can Associates denies that these emails were sent internally.

"We consider that the claim is without merit and it is being defended vigorously," a spokeswoman said.

"The emails to which Ms Price refers were not sent by our company but by a third party, who no longer has any association with us."

I smell a Neville :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Yes, something like that. This person has no doubt been paid to lie IMO or maybe fabricate the truth somewhat for the gain of Andre and CAN and Andre will do anything to come out of this golden.

I wish that we had full info on this court case and what is happening daily, they do it on murder cases, why not here, after all he and CAN have attempted to murder KP's career. :D

I'm willing to volunteer to sit in the court and make notes ..
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Oh I think this is a guarantee, no honour among thieves eh. Everyone is this case strikes me as been both spineless and spiteful, Andre and Claire will do anything to look like a Saint,
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Seems strange that a man who lives his life under the public glare doesn't appear to mention this court case on his TV show or make references to it in his crappy column, it's because he knows that there are things that will be said in court that his fans would not like to hear, what else is there, the only thing private about the man is how often he uses the toilet, everything else we see or read about, so why not this court case?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ
    I think you are right to assume it was Nev.. Didn't he meet up with Katie and they cleared the air not long after he left CAN
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I'm willing to volunteer to sit in the court and make notes ..

Oh what a sacrifice you are willing to make for us :p;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Oh what a sacrifice you are willing to make for us :p;)

I know ... But it's for a good cause ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KayteJ wrote: »
    I too would like to know the real story!
    In this link http://www.pressgazette.co.uk/katie-prices-high-court-claim-form-suggests-pr-plot-bury-bitch-press the email says “Tomorrow we take up another level, every newspaper or magazine that is thinking about or running a story gets a letter stating that we are going to war against KP.

“So everyone cc’d in on this email, you are now going to war, those of you that are not up for a major battle, leave the building now because I am going to bury the bitch.”

then..
    Can Associates denies that these emails were sent internally.

"We consider that the claim is without merit and it is being defended vigorously," a spokeswoman said.

"The emails to which Ms Price refers were not sent by our company but by a third party, who no longer has any association with us."

I smell a Neville :D

'Going to battle?' 'you are now at war' Jesus, do they think they are Napoleon? :confused::rolleyes:
  • KayteJKayteJ Posts: 157
    Forum Member
    KayteJ
    I think you are right to assume it was Nev.. Didn't he meet up with Katie and they cleared the air not long after he left CAN

Yes, i seem to remember that happening.

The email i just posted, sounds very much like Nev, don't you think?
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Unless people are complete fools, he will not emerge intact. EvilCANevel works for HIM! He would have been privvy to all their alleged plotting and scheming.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless people are complete fools, he will not emerge intact. EvilCANevel works for HIM! He would have been privvy to all their alleged plotting and scheming.

I dunno I think they could be.............
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Won't stop him trying to shift the blame to others Lexi .. He will just do his little boy lost routine
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Won't stop him trying to shift the blame to others Lexi .. He will just do his little boy lost routine

You can hardly blame him, that schtick has worked pretty well for him so far
  • Azura's StarAzura's Star Posts: 3,190
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Personally I think that he was more than privvy to it.
    However, we have to remember that PA has spent years carefully cultivating the innocent victim status he seems to relish so much and I can't see him letting it go without a fight.

I am a bit :confused: by the ins and outs of the court case - could it mean that just for once KP was actually not talking complete **** ?
This discussion has been closed.