Steverley ENGAGED..

Comments

• Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    EnricoIV wrote: »
    Wow. You people are all so hard to keep up with.

So now it's Kimberly who's the most heinous, awful person, who's just duping Steven?

Lord. You all ought to be writing fiction. You're all so good at making things up.

yes I do think she's duping Steven, but that doesn't make her heinous (in fact in makes her pretty crafty), mainly because Steven is such an abhorrent person he fully deserves to get made a total fool of. I can't wait to see his spectacular downfall when this all goes pear shaped, which it will.
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gone away to a villa?? does this fantastic businessman ever do any business or does he just ponce a few quid off mum and go and lay in the sun all year round? :p
  • maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    he was VERY camp
    VERY CAMP;-)(of course im suggesting anyone who is camp is Gay, but bloody hell he made Mark look straight....
    Pitman wrote: »
    gone away to a villa?? does this fantastic businessman ever do any business or does he just ponce a few quid off mum and go and lay in the sun all year round? :p

It makes me wonder if it is their Villa or he likes to "brag" and make out they own everything....., he is such an utter prat, i cant stand him.Think they are back now him and Ash;-), as they were all there for an opening of an envelope the other night, Steven , his fiancee *cough beard, cough* The so-called bully Helen(allegedly) and Ash( I used to like Ash a bit but now just see him as Steven's bitch..) Before anyone thinks i take an interest in this lot, no way!! someone re-tweeted pictures of them, i have had to unfollow for obvious reasons...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From previous post i ,noticed it should say Im "NOT" suggesting all camp people are gay , just to clear that up......
  • PepperPlantPepperPlant Posts: 197
    Forum Member
    HailHenrik wrote: »
    theres been some awful people in bb but that pair and helen are the most disgusting people to ever go in for me.

pondlife would be too kind a description. to hell with them and their jokes about child abuse

What were their jokes about child abuse?
  • savvychelssavvychels Posts: 384
    Forum Member
    annw wrote: »
    They are calling other people fame hungry, what a joke.

^^This

And what's that in the article about a pre-nup? I thought Steven didn't believe in them?
    Forum Member
    Fizzbin wrote: »
    What an old cynic you are.

Between them, Steverly have actually donated over two hundred and thirty kidneys to needy people. :cool:

Well now you just make them sound like very charitable serial killers :D:p
  • PitmanPitman Posts: 28,495
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    savvychels wrote: »
    ^^This

And what's that in the article about a pre-nup? I thought Steven didn't believe in them?

more bullshit from the bug-eyed bellend, what is he going to agree, that Kim can half of his mums spare bedroom??? in his deluded mind he thinks it makes them sound more glamorous, and I suppose for a few thousand dimwits that follow them on twitter it is?? :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,003
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    savvychels wrote: »
    Well now you just make them sound like very charitable serial killers
    :D:D:D:D
    :D:D:D
    :D:D
    :D
    Great post !!!! and so early in the day!
  • keeping_it_realkeeping_it_real Posts: 3,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Perhaps now they are engaged he'll get on with finding them that flat in Chelsea. He needs to get a move on or everyone will soon be starting to think he was bullsh*tting/isn't actually rich :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He needs to get a move on or everyone will soon be starting to think he was bullsh*tting/isn't actually rich
    er..
    leave me out
    I don't give a toss :D:D:D
  • Corey WebsterCorey Webster Posts: 1,490
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It will be very nice to see him have a beautiful wedding whether he is rich or not.

God bless them both.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will be very nice to see him have a beautiful wedding whether he is rich or not.
    God bless them both.
    excellent thought ...
    it'll go down well in the annual DS BB Christmas play.
    Would you mind if we changed it to Siavash in his barrel saying it a a slightly muffled manner?
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How can Steven afford a wedding when he cant even buy his own place for him and Kimberly? they are still living at his parents house lol
  • tk096tk096 Posts: 5,829
    Forum Member
    excellent thought ...
    it'll go down well in the annual DS BB Christmas play.
    Would you mind if we changed it to Siavash in his barrel saying it a a slightly muffled manner?

Snort!!:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How can Steven afford a wedding when he cant even buy his own place for him and Kimberly? they are still living at his parents house lol

He'll perhaps have assistance from both sides of the family.

When there's an important ocassion such as a wedding this is true of close familes.

Many hands make light work. :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Many hands make light work. :)
    Not in my house -
    you can barely get one hand on the bloody spotlights in the ceiling that eat up energy like nobody's business >:(
  • planetsplanets Posts: 47,784
    Forum Member
    Not in my house -
    you can barely get one hand on the bloody spotlights in the ceiling that eat up energy like nobody's business >:(

doesn't matter how many hands you use on the downstairs toilet light it never works >:(
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    planets wrote: »
    doesn't matter how many hands you use on the downstairs toilet light it never works >:(
    I have torchy torchy the battery boy walking talking battery toy. where I live we cannot live with out a tourch or candles never mind a down stairs toilet light :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Rosie50 wrote: »
    I have torchy torchy the battery boy walking talking battery toy. where I live we cannot live with out a tourch or candles never mind a down stairs toilet light
    :o:o:o What - a real original one :cool::cool::cool:. OMG, I loved that (and the programme).
    Er ... when they reran it years later as a retrospective.
    Phew! got away with it :blush:

"with bright blue eyes and golden hair"
    reminds me - not seen 'The Boys From Brazil' for a while ,,, :D
  • Rosie50Rosie50 Posts: 2,586
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :o:o:o What - a real original one :cool::cool::cool:. OMG, I loved that (and the programme).
    Er ... when they reran it years later as a retrospective.
    Phew! got away with it :blush:

"with bright blue eyes and golden hair"
    reminds me - not seen 'The Boys From Brazil' for a while ,,, :D
    Thought for a minute you were going to sing With Your Long Blonde Hair and your eyes of blue the only thing I ever get from you is sorrow by the McCoys I'm vintage :o:D
    Forum Member
    :D:D:D
    :D:D
    :D
    Great post !!!! and so early in the day!

Glad it put a smile in your day :)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    maureens wrote: »
    Just noticed Steven seems to have gone away to his Villa with his future........ "best man", does not look like his bride- to- be is there? I thought he could not be away from the love of his life?(or is that just for OK?) Maybe Kimbot is his beard after all.......Of course im not saying Steven could be in the closet i would not even think it....no not at all....

Steven could well be going on holiday with his friend to have some male time before he commits his life to the woman he loves.

This is often the case I've found.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Steven could well be going on holiday with his friend to have some male time before he commits his life to the woman he loves.

:D:D:D Your post's cant be real or you have to be his Mother..
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I hear Mykonos is particularly nice at this time of year ;-)