Options

Daley - classic abuser!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 870
Forum Member
✭✭
He blames the victim! Also all this talk about how he doesn't deserve his girlfriend back and looking all sad. Of course ahe will take him back and he will probably be aggressive to her but she will deny it because it will be her fault for winding him up!
He didn't even apologise for his actions or to his victim. Imagine what he is like when there are no cameras.

Comments

• Options
    BelindaJBelindaJ Posts: 2,289
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He blames the victim! Also all this talk about how he doesn't deserve his girlfriend back and looking all sad. Of course ahe will take him back and he will probably be aggressive to her but she will deny it because it will be her fault for winding him up!
    He didn't even apologise for his actions or to his victim. Imagine what he is like when there are no cameras.

Tbf the man needs help but it is classical sociopathic response when there is no remorse and projecting blame on to the victim which was aided by the appalling interview.
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Daley should not drink .. full stop.
    He's the kind of guy you don't go out drinking with unless you find a fight part one of your regular Friday night leisure activities.
  • Options
    TillyTTillyT Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Call me crazy, but I fail to see where he's blaming anything on Hazel. If you want to point it out that would be grand. If not, I'll just take it as you were making stuff up.
  • Options
    JVSJVS Posts: 12,678
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There were signs that all was not well with Daley when he went on a 20 minute rant about Hazel wearing too much make-up the previous night. And he wasn't drunk.

There were other signs even before Hazel went into the SH and before the 'playfight'. BB took a chance and let it go on too long.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,430
    Forum Member
    Shut up, please. He's not crazy, he doesn't need help, he was DRUNK. He said he was sorry, so just bloody leave it!!! I'm not saying that what he did wasn't wrong, but I'm sick of reading people overreacting!
  • Options
    TillyTTillyT Posts: 242
    Forum Member
    Shut up, please. He's not crazy, he doesn't need help, he was DRUNK. He said he was sorry, so just bloody leave it!!! I'm not saying that what he did wasn't wrong, but I'm sick of reading people overreacting!

They won't stop until they get their pound of flesh.
  • Options
    HeyyouoverthereHeyyouoverthere Posts: 5,117
    Forum Member

Exactly.Post after post after post of the same drivel banging on and on to try and get their point across and turning it into a domestic abuse case when all can see there is a difference.It makes a mockery of real domestic violence.It's BB if you can't take the heat stay the hell away from the kitchen.

What Daley did was very wrong and he deserved to go.People have stated it over and over again only to have the forum over run with the same drivel accusing people of condoning violence against women just because we don't agree with some of the OTT post calling for a public hanging for those that think all that can be done has been done in this case.

As if those posting are so perfect and have never done anything wrong in there life and have perfect family members etc. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    David_HillDavid_Hill Posts: 3,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His interview was terrible. Deflecting the blame onto your victim is never acceptable. He didn't have to answer for the hands round the neck part of the attack either.
  • Options
    An ThropologistAn Thropologist Posts: 39,854
    Forum Member
    TillyT wrote: »
    Call me crazy, but I fail to see where he's blaming anything on Hazel. If you want to point it out that would be grand. If not, I'll just take it as you were making stuff up.

You are crazy.:D
  • Options
    lightblueslightblues Posts: 4,426
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

The red flags were flying the night before and he was stone cold sober. I'm sorry but your take on it doesn't stack up.people here are calling it as they see it.many FM have experienced abuse of some kind and Daleys actions have maybe struck a chord with them ,Daley himself admits he has issues he needs to deal with. So yes he does need help. And I hope he gets it and be better for it.
  • Options
    jg.jg. Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Like being drunk excuses anything......
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    TillyT wrote: »

he said in the DR that she's devious and a liar and disrespected him etc.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He is a psycho and the way people are sticking up for him makes me want to vomit. It is disgusting.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pugamo wrote: »
    He is a psycho and the way people are sticking up for him makes me want to vomit. It is disgusting.

yes and the interview last night was definitely vomit inducing.:mad:
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Calling him all sorts because he made ONE big mistake while plastered. So many Saintly people, so surprised that saints would spend their time on a forum and not out canonizing Hazel.

Is it so easy to label him all these things because he's not white?

Or is it because Saint Hazel was such a good sweet little angel and did nothing at all to him. Gave him no encouragement at all and never indicated that she wanted to see how aggressive he could get. Doesn't everyone play sex games with guys they hardly know so they can get loads of press after the show? It's just harmless fun. :cool:
  • Options
    jg.jg. Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vesna wrote: »
    Calling him all sorts because he made ONE big mistake while plastered. So many Saintly people, so surprised that saints would spend their time on a forum and not out canonizing Hazel.

Is it so easy to label him all these things because he's not white?

Or is it because Saint Hazel was such a good sweet little angel and did nothing at all to him. Gave him no encouragement at all and never indicated that she wanted to see how aggressive he could get. Doesn't everyone play sex games with guys they hardly know so they can get loads of press after the show? It's just harmless fun. :cool:

Oops has Daley got his hands around your neck forcing you to type this, but all in the name of good harmless fun
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    When did we go from one incident to "classic abuser", people are allowed to make mistakes, hazel was not hurt and she stated to dan " i hope daley does not get labelled on the outside, hes a good guy and does not deserve it" "she was a bit shocked" on reflection, there is not one person on this forum that has not done something they regret, if he can move forward and learn from this and not repeat the mistake then thats fine.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    When did we go from one incident to "classic abuser", people are allowed to make mistakes, hazel was not hurt and she stated to dan " i hope daley does not get labelled on the outside, hes a good guy and does not deserve it" "she was a bit shocked" on reflection, there is not one person on this forum that has not done something they regret, if he can move forward and learn from this and not repeat the mistake then thats fine.

but that's the problem - he's not movng forward and not learning from his mistake , he hasn't even apologised to her for it , instead he's slated her and made pathetic excuses for what he did .
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    but that's the problem - he's not movng forward and not learning from his mistake , he hasn't even apologised to her for it , instead he's slated her and made pathetic excuses for what he did .

no helped by Emma alluding to his popularity and that Hazel was to blame for his conduct.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member

He hasnt 'slated' her and people do not turn around in 48 hours, hes a human being who made a mistake and does not deserve to be called an abuser, he may well apologise to hazel to her face , who knows, why do we need to hear it? It wasnt us he did it to. Given enough time to process everything is whether you will know if hes truly learned his lesson.
  • Options
    JFDonaghyJFDonaghy Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    no wonder he was a bit unstable the first week and then the moment with Hazel if he was going cold turkey in big brother.

this is rehab year.
    Dexter also said somethng about it being better than the priory, Charlie is using it as some sort of therapy, Callum..eff knows.
  • Options
    VesnaVesna Posts: 31,651
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jg. wrote: »
    Oops has Daley got his hands around your neck forcing you to type this, but all in the name of good harmless fun
    Well unlike Hazel I would have not ASKED him to get more aggressive and I wouldn't have LAUGHED while he had his hands around my throat.

You know what else I wouldn't have done, get back into bed with him. :rolleyes: But then I'm not a Saint like Hazel is. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He hasnt 'slated' her and people do not turn around in 48 hours, hes a human being who made a mistake and does not deserve to be called an abuser, he may well apologise to hazel to her face , who knows, why do we need to hear it? It wasnt us he did it to. Given enough time to process everything is whether you will know if hes truly learned his lesson.

yes he has , he called her a liar and devious just before he left .

he's also said that he doesn't want to talk to her ever .
  • Options
    Hayley_babyHayley_baby Posts: 15,825
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I just dont wanna see him on my TV ever again hopefully he wont be!!
  • Options
    dtorredtorre Posts: 3,736
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Exactly.Post after post after post of the same drivel banging on and on to try and get their point across and turning it into a domestic abuse case when all can see there is a difference.It makes a mockery of real domestic violence.It's BB if you can't take the heat stay the hell away from the kitchen.

As if those posting are so perfect and have never done anything wrong in there life and have perfect family members etc. :rolleyes:

Yeah, seems like a lot of 'reality tv' viewers just can't handle reality :rolleyes: