Sarah Beeny - property ladder

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 870
Forum Member
✭✭
I am watching some re runs. I can't help but think that Sarah quite enjoys it when people make a loss or are not as successful as they wanted to be. If they don't listen to her advice you can see her almost wanting them to fail to prove that she is right.

Some that haven't listened to her advice have been quite successful and you can see that she is annoyed about it.

Comments

• Kenny MacleanKenny Maclean Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm pretty sure it's not just Sarah that (secretly) likes it when some people fail to make money ;-)
  • StrakerStraker Posts: 79,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A minute of silence please to mourn the loss of Beeny`s massive mancatchers.
  • Archie DukeArchie Duke Posts: 1,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Straker wrote: »

Why, has some calamity befallen them ?
  • able1able1 Posts: 1,442
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Indeed, a magnificent sight.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why, has some calamity befallen them ?

Currently warming her knees.
  • FM LoverFM Lover Posts: 50,777
    Forum Member
    She appeared to be pregnant in just about every series of Property Ladder which would explain her massive norks. Think you'd struggle to get a buy to let mortgage on them two beauties.
  • ProgRockerProgRocker Posts: 1,325
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I would love SB to do a new series of Property Ladder. Will be interesting to see what proportion of 'developers' make a profit compared to those featured in the early and mid 2000s. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FM Lover wrote: »
    She appeared to be pregnant in just about every series of Property Ladder which would explain her massive norks. Think you'd struggle to get a buy to let mortgage on them two beauties.

I`d squat. :D
  • pixel_pixelpixel_pixel Posts: 6,694
    Forum Member
    My favourite episode was the family that put the deposit on a credit card! I think it was before the financial problems of 2008!
  • gasheadgashead Posts: 13,809
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am watching some re runs. I can't help but think that Sarah quite enjoys it when people make a loss or are not as successful as they wanted to be. If they don't listen to her advice you can see her almost wanting them to fail to prove that she is right.

Some that haven't listened to her advice have been quite successful and you can see that she is annoyed about it.
    I know exactly what you mean. She positively gloats when they don't make much profit. If they don't take her advice and still make a tidy sum, she usually implies that it's purely down to a rise in the market and they'd have made the same percentage profit even if they hadn't done any work.

My fave back-handed insult was to two sisters who did such a hippy-dippy design job that the only people who might possibly buy it were the sisters themselves. Sarah said something along the lines of 'It's refreshing to see someone design a property entirely to their taste and not be bothered if they make a profit on it'. Me-ow indeed. :D
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    able1 wrote: »
    Indeed, a magnificent sight.
    Indeed indeed indeed!! :D:D

Now Straker.......whats happened to them and where are they?:confused:
    Because i want 'em preserved! Maybe make 'em a listed building! :D:D
  • Kenny MacleanKenny Maclean Posts: 1,318
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If anyone is planning on doubling their house (and meeting the Beeny!)

Here's your chance!
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,043
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Someone on a TV daytime show said she has a wonderful pair of baps hence why they watch anything with her in.
  • maycontainnutsmaycontainnuts Posts: 1,488
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    just for all the Beeny fans..... Happy New Year
    th_852124113_sarahbeeny_122_522lo.jpg
  • Bulletguy1Bulletguy1 Posts: 18,429
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    just for all the Beeny fans..... Happy New Year
    th_852124113_sarahbeeny_122_522lo.jpg

Milkers!! :D:D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sarah beeny always looks like she's having a white wine hangover.