Jimmy "Fix It" Savile in BB !!

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,508
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Not sure if there is already a post about this but here goes ..............

Jimmy’s coming back!
Now then, now then. He shocked the socks off Michael Barrymore and Jodie Marsh when he walked through the doors of Celebrity Big Brother in January – and now the nation's granddad, Jimmy “Fix-It” Savile, has said he might be going back for more.

Sir Jimmy has already rocked the applecart by claiming this year’s housemates are all a bunch of “neurotic people all having a go”. But that won’t stop him responding to a call from the big guy.

“I think it’s a terrific idea,” said Jimmy. And he claims to have a plan for this years’ BB that, if budget allows, will shake up the house and “bring in some fun”. Remember though, some of the housemates have already claimed that 34-year-old Richard was too old, so what on earth they’ll make of a 79-year-old hippy in a tracksuit is anyone’s guess.

Either way, we can’t wait to see what the housemates want Jimmy to fix. Will Glyn want the house to be transported to the valleys? Will Lisa get Jimmy to bring all types of revenge on Richard? Will Mikey ask for Grace back? Whatever happens, just imagine the grim sight of Lea in bunches sitting on Jim’s knee while he puffs on a cigar. Eugh.

This was taken from the Wanadoo website, what does every one think ???

Comments

• persianpersian Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How many stories have been written in the papers and on web sites saying this and that is going to happen and it never does? Last night was a prime example of this so I would take this with a pinch of salt.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 307
    Forum Member
    Nanny Ogg wrote:
    Not sure if there is already a post about this but here goes ..............

Jimmy’s coming back!
    Now then, now then. He shocked the socks off Michael Barrymore and Jodie Marsh when he walked through the doors of Celebrity Big Brother in January – and now the nation's granddad, Jimmy “Fix-It” Savile, has said he might be going back for more.

Sir Jimmy has already rocked the applecart by claiming this year’s housemates are all a bunch of “neurotic people all having a go”. But that won’t stop him responding to a call from the big guy.

“I think it’s a terrific idea,” said Jimmy. And he claims to have a plan for this years’ BB that, if budget allows, will shake up the house and “bring in some fun”. Remember though, some of the housemates have already claimed that 34-year-old Richard was too old, so what on earth they’ll make of a 79-year-old hippy in a tracksuit is anyone’s guess.

Either way, we can’t wait to see what the housemates want Jimmy to fix. Will Glyn want the house to be transported to the valleys? Will Lisa get Jimmy to bring all types of revenge on Richard? Will Mikey ask for Grace back? Whatever happens, just imagine the grim sight of Lea in bunches sitting on Jim’s knee while he puffs on a cigar. Eugh.

This was taken from the Wanadoo website, what does every one think ???

OMG I bloody hope not. It was OK in the celeb house where almost everyone knew him or of him. But everyones so young that they'll have no idea who this old man is.

Lol...of course, Lea might think they've brought in someone nearer her age. ;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,673
    Forum Member
    Feyt wrote:
    Lol...of course, Lea might think they've brought in someone nearer her age. ;)

Yes she will treat him to her lap dance :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,538
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    They might just think it's Nikki, sans makeup.
  • KaliMistKaliMist Posts: 7,511
    Forum Member
    Please for the love of god NOOOO....

Boring boring boring first time round......
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,244
    Forum Member
    Wasn't keen at first but hey at this point even Jimmy Saville is a good idea.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,967
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The idea of Jim'll Fix It going into the house is sooo boring. But this thread is so funny it made me laugh out loud. No to Jimmy Saville - yes to the funny posters on DM :D

As I have said before, this forum is more entertaining than Big Brother.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 742
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    KaliMist wrote:
    Please for the love of god NOOOO....

Boring boring boring first time round......

I couldn't agree more. If they do, I'm going to eat my toe nails in protest :mad:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 889
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear God, I certainly hope this doesn't happen. Jimmy Saville is just embarassing himself these days, make an absolute arse of himself by appearing in these sort of programmes. It's bad enough watching 18 year olds make idiots of themselves, but at the age of 79 he really ought to know better.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 669
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dear God, I certainly hope this doesn't happen. Jimmy Saville is just embarassing himself these days, make an absolute arse of himself by appearing in these sort of programmes. It's bad enough watching 18 year olds make idiots of themselves, but at the age of 79 he really ought to know better.

I don't think that its down to his age, he's always made an arse of himself.
  • josjos Posts: 9,992
    Forum Member
    Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo