2»

Comments

• Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BanglaRoad wrote: »
    [/B]
    I have to admit that his stance on the gay marriage issue was the highlight of his time as PM and there have been precious few highlights . He stood up against the bigots in his own party and for that I applaud him. Hope he gets booted out of Downing Street next May.
    For a minute there I thought you were talking about Roger.
  • Options
    Hugh JboobsHugh Jboobs Posts: 15,316
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Anyway, I thought this thread was going to be about Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole.
  • Options
    CELT1987CELT1987 Posts: 12,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Is Roger aware that some hairdressers are gay?
    Shhhhhh....don't tell him that, he will create a thread on that next.
  • Options
    80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Some hairdressers are gay. Some footballers are gay. Some kids TV stars are gay.

Get over it :)
  • Options
    BanglaRoadBanglaRoad Posts: 57,590
    Forum Member
    80sfan wrote: »
    Some hairdressers are gay. Some footballers are gay. Some kids TV stars are gay.

Get over it :)

I am a fairly recent recruit to DS(Aug 2014) and before I joined here I honestly thought that talking about gay people and finding "issues" was a thing of the past. How wrong was I to think that?
  • Options
    80sfan80sfan Posts: 18,522
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BanglaRoad wrote: »
    I am a fairly recent recruit to DS(Aug 2014) and before I joined here I honestly thought that talking about gay people and finding "issues" was a thing of the past. How wrong was I to think that?

I see your point. In all the years I've been on here, it's only pretty recent that there has been so much 'discussion' about the gay community, well almost daily any way.

As a gay male myself, I think it's pretty funny (but equally sad) that people like Roger want to spend so much time looking for articles and trying to put down our community.
    Maybe Stonewall should get in touch with him? ;-)
  • Options
    chris1978chris1978 Posts: 1,931
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every thread that seems to mention gay men is started by roger purvis. Think he's s a bit obsessed. And very much so on gay footballers,
  • Options
    roger_purvisroger_purvis Posts: 968
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we abandoning the gay footballer metric now then?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    steveh31 wrote: »
    Are you trying to take over the forum?

Are you on a mission to have every thread started by yourself and control the whole forum :D

Will you not be happy until it's ROGER_PURVIS FORUMS?

Roger has an agenda and he won't stop until he succeeds.
  • Options
    MAWMAW Posts: 38,777
    Forum Member
    I wonder if gay footballers suffer as many groin strains as straight ones? Most seem to strain their groins at least once a month. I'm not sure it's done playing football.
  • Options
    Jasper92Jasper92 Posts: 1,302
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyway, I thought this thread was going to be about Sol Campbell and Ashley Cole.

They'd make a cute couple