He's obviously not a redneck if he likes black women and lives with Native Americans

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,210
Forum Member
✭✭✭
I know he's a complete 2@, but what a stupid comment - he's obviously a fairly cultured person, so the term "redneck" doesn't really apply at all.

Redneck is a derogatory term you'd give (if you're an assh*le) to simpleton/prejudiced/naive/racist Americans.

This guy also has a 4.0 grade average from University of Arizona, so he's incredibly smart (4.0 = 95 - 100%).

Comments

• ShantanShantan Posts: 6,423
    Forum Member
    These facts can simply be over looked when there is a hate campaign going on
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The Oracle wrote: »

This guy also has a 4.0 grade average from University of Arizona, so he's incredibly smart (4.0 = 95 - 100%).

Like he's a priest in the KKK, got two kids, shot someone, yada yada? Isanob is a charmless nurk:yawn:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,210
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Yeah, but it's so stupid...
  • mitacondmitacond Posts: 105,727
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    Like he's a priest in the KKK, got two kids, shot someone, yada yada? Isanob is a charmless nurk:yawn:

Really;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just one look at him and you can see he's no redneck. People (Bea included) should look the term up.
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    It was a racial slur, pretty nasty tbh, but I think Bea meant to have a dig at his "classy" behaviour

From wikitionary:
    redneck (plural rednecks)

1. (slang) An uneducated, unsophisticated, or poor white person, typically used to describe residents of the rural Southern US. A redneck can be a man or a woman
  • BigMitchBigMitch Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

This guy also has a 4.0 grade average from University of Arizona, so he's incredibly smart (4.0 = 95 - 100%).[/QUOTE

In what though? I doubt its law or medicine...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,438
    Forum Member
    Isaac enter the house and most of the hm's show themselves up for the numpties that they are.

It also demonstrates who has balls in there and who hasn't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Toggler wrote: »
    lol, he is a nurk! :D

Really doubt he's a KKK priest, or has 2 kids, or shot someone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XW0uL9JERs - Have you not seen this!?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 12,170
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BigMitch wrote: »

In what though? I doubt its law or medicine...

According to wikipedia, he was a business major.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I know he's a complete 2@, but what a stupid comment - he's obviously a fairly cultured person, so the term "redneck" doesn't really apply at all.

Redneck is a derogatory term you'd give (if you're an assh*le) to simpleton/prejudiced/naive/racist Americans.

He has also burgled 15 houses and used to take LSD. How smart is that :rolleyes:
  • BigMitchBigMitch Posts: 572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BigMitch wrote: »

According to wikipedia, he was a business major.
    Meh..so he's an arfur Daley then...dunt surprise me lol:D
  • racol5racol5 Posts: 3,216
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Okay here's a word you might like

CHAVINISTIC Def: A monopoliser of women with coarse and un-classy manners.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,637
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lol, he is a nurk! :D

Really doubt he's a KKK priest, or has 2 kids, or shot someone.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XW0uL9JERs - Have you not seen this!?

No he not been in the KKK but the guy thinks its fun to pretend to have. IMO that does make him a nurk and sick in the head.

http://deadon.wordpress.com/2008/01/...another-level/

he claimed that: (a) he was a secret priest in the KKK; and (b) he had killed someone
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 664
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    nerf666 wrote: »
    It was a racial slur, pretty nasty tbh, but I think Bea meant to have a dig at his "classy" behaviour

From wikitionary:

Bea, doesn't think he is as classy as her. Because he goes around america doing spring break etc.

Bea claims to be so smart, but then to call someone a redneck hillbilly is just stupid. She needs to take a look at herself tbh.
  • frank48frank48 Posts: 2,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He has also burgled 15 houses and used to take LSD. How smart is that :rolleyes:

I'm sure Bea and Freddie would never touch any drugs. :rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,735
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    frank48 wrote: »
    I'm sure Bea and Freddie would never touch any drugs. :rolleyes:

But we are not talking about Bea and Freddie here are we? I'm sure that Bea and Freddie have smoked a fair bit of the green stuff. Ok regardless of the drugs, you think that a thug who has robbed 15 houses (think of the victims here) should be on BB? I don't.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ok regardless of the drugs, you think that a thug who has robbed 15 houses (think of the victims here) should be on BB?
    Again: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XW0uL9JERs - You really think this guy robbed 15 people?
  • Dub1Dub1 Posts: 5,959
    Forum Member
    But we are not talking about Bea and Freddie here are we? I'm sure that Bea and Freddie have smoked a fair bit of the green stuff. Ok regardless of the drugs, you think that a thug who has robbed 15 houses (think of the victims here) should be on BB? I don't.

The guy hasn't robbed 15 houses.

Have people lost their minds today?:confused:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 131
    Forum Member
    Don't matter really what his history is like.

..at this moment in time he's a complete cock and that's all that matters.

I'll say it again, COMPLETE COCK
  • cyberwarcyberwar Posts: 4,193
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    racol5 wrote: »
    Okay here's a word you might like

CHAVINISTIC Def: A monopoliser of women with coarse and un-classy manners.

Who? Marcus?
  • nerf666nerf666 Posts: 9,029
    Forum Member
    kparton wrote: »
    Don't matter really what his history is like.

..at this moment in time he's a complete cock and that's all that matters.

I'll say it again, COMPLETE COCK

:D:D:D:D:D
  • acid rainacid rain Posts: 6,997
    Forum Member
    Isaac enter the house and most of the hm's show themselves up for the numpties that they are.

It also demonstrates who has balls in there and who hasn't.

I agree with you. :) I like the fact he won't take crap. He's obviously a no nonsense kind of guy.
  • p381p381 Posts: 5,936
    Forum Member
    I just hope BB show her saying this in the Diary Room on the Highlight show! :mad:
  • MiniMeTooMiniMeToo Posts: 17,674
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

well Bea did say she didn't really now what it means...