Options

Victor fans have given up already?

SecretSquirrel1SecretSquirrel1 Posts: 221
Forum Member
There seems to be an attitude that because he's fourth on the polls and with the bookies that he doesn't have any chance of finishing higher than that. In reality he's quite close to Nikki and Chantelle on most of the polls. Brian is very likely to win, but he's not a complete runaway winner like Josie was and doesn't have such huge twitter or facebook campaigns behind him. So it could be a close final if people just ignore the bookies and vote for who they want to win.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,618
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I've voted victor to win
  • Options
    mashedpotatoesmashedpotatoes Posts: 4,192
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i've done some for him too
  • Options
    *Laura**Laura* Posts: 45,152
    Forum Member
    I've voted for him but, I think I'm speaking on behalf of most Victor fans when I say that if we can get him into the top three we will see it as one heck of an achievement. :)

[highlight]V[/highlight]
  • Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    There seems to be an attitude that because he's fourth on the polls and with the bookies that he doesn't have any chance of finishing higher than that. In reality he's quite close to Nikki and Chantelle on most of the polls. Brian is very likely to win, but he's not a complete runaway winner like Josie was and doesn't have such huge twitter or facebook campaigns behind him. So it could be a close final if people just ignore the bookies and vote for who they want to win.
    Dont underestimate victor fans ;)
    Facebook isnt the deciding factor, victor will do very well tonight, I think he will be top two
  • Options
    RedmondRedmond Posts: 19,283
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've voted a few times for him, I'm hoping he'll get a Top 3 placing. :)
  • Options
    TironTiron Posts: 8,080
    Forum Member
    Given up already?

No we haven't. We are made of much sterner stuff than that! We are also a realistic bunch and most Victor fans know what I mean by that. ;)
  • Options
    SteshaStesha Posts: 1,378
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    *Laura* wrote: »
    I've voted for him but, I think I'm speaking on behalf of most Victor fans when I say that if we can get him into the top three we will see it as one heck of an achievement. :)

[highlight]V[/highlight]

Agreed, he needs to be bolstered up a few notches!:D
  • Options
    The Third EyeThe Third Eye Posts: 721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brian, Nikki and Chantelle have similar fanbases and will take votes off each other. I think it will be very close between Victor and Brian.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vic fans should keep voting

Chantelle & Nikki have done nothing to merit a top 3 finish.
  • Options
    VerenceVerence Posts: 104,590
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Brian, Nikki and Chantelle have similar fanbases and will take votes off each other. I think it will be very close between Victor and Brian.

That's a good point
  • Options
    MirageMirage Posts: 39,247
    Forum Member
    I am poor, so could only give Victor 2 votes. :o
  • Options
    itsashruberyitsashrubery Posts: 8,144
    Forum Member
    Mirage wrote: »
    I am poor, so could only give Victor 2 votes. :o
    How very dare you :p
    2 more votes to his victory i see it as;)
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,294
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Which fans are these that have given up? Ive been voting today. 4 times! And I'll keep a few, when it gets to the top 4, and I will vote again! I want Vic to finish top 3! It would be amazing!
    If it was all the bookies, then there is no need for a final. Lets just give the [people their espective spots according to the bookies! No waY!

We saw it happen with Ulrika. SHe was a long shot, but the miserable cow still did it! WHy not Vic?
  • Options
    End-Em-AllEnd-Em-All Posts: 23,629
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Amen to that.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 609
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Keep the faith

[highlight] V [/highlight] forever!
  • Options
    lux lisbon 2lux lisbon 2 Posts: 6,273
    Forum Member
    We haven't gave up, what gave you that idea?

VIC-tory!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not voting till at least three housemates are out. If he hasn't been voted out by then, I will vote.
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    No one's giving up:)
  • Options
    Truth TellerTruth Teller Posts: 9,126
    Forum Member
    WILDER X wrote: »
    I'm not voting till at least three housemates are out. If he hasn't been voted out by then, I will vote.

What if they close the phone lines early again? Need to vote earlier incase. I they stay open then you have a good point.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Giving up? Us? Never! :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 10,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The odds aren't the nailed on pointer they once there. It's impossible to know what's happening. Brian is odds on simply on past form - and that's why Victor is as far out as he is. It'll be much closer than you might think, particularly as BB doesn't attract the vast number of votes it used to. Remember the BB9 final - there was a handful of votes between the top three or four HMs, even though everyone was sure Mikey would walk it.

Victor can win. Never underestimate the Slick :p
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 232
    Forum Member

The voting lines will likely be closed by then. :(
  • Options
    EurostarEurostar Posts: 78,519
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not in the slightest : pay no attention to the current betting....remember that Ulrika won CBB as a rank outsider.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Better hope they don.t close the lines as soon as the programme starts, that's why i voted as soon as the lines opened.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,303
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What if they close the phone lines early again? Need to vote earlier incase. I they stay open then you have a good point.

Will have to risk it. There loads of break during the final so they will keep the lines open.
    Spent enough on bb.