kerry katona does it again

1235»

Comments

• i_am_a_gremlini_am_a_gremlin Posts: 3,722
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    pothuthic wrote: »
    I was a fan from IAC back in 2003 and have followed her life since, shes great but the public make her out to be an absolute disgrace, she's not, she's trying her best but the press keep being negativeisnt helping

sorry, but she is a disgrace....disgusting woman,,,and those poor kids, yet another 'daddy'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously??:confused::confused:

Are you saying that neglecting her kids whilst high as a kite in her bathroom is NOT disgraceful behaviour? & just what do the press have to be positive about? What is her talent? What is she actually offering to the world?

She has lied time and time again and when she's bombed out of her skull on This Morning/wherever she conveniently blames it on her meds - medication which she claims she doesn't remember to take anyway and millions of other people take medication and find levels which suit them so they're not constantly slurring..:rolleyes:

I don't buy this new reinvention for one minute. Losing some pounds, sticking in some blonde hair 'stenshuns and a few photoshoots with the kids eating fishfingers won't convince me or many others, that she's anything but a talentless, washed up car crash.

She has had chance after chance after chance and has blown every single one, so you can't blame the press and public for being cynical.

^^^^^^^this x1000

oh, and dont forget that she is now 'cured' from her Bi Polar disorder and doesnt need her meds anymore :rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was a fan from IAC back in 2003 and have followed her life since, shes great but the public make her out to be an absolute disgrace, she's not, she's trying her best but the press keep being negativeisnt helping

Serious question but what are you a fan of exactly? She doesn't do anything so how can she have fans? :confused:
  • poppy10poppy10 Posts: 1,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ^^^^^^^this x1000

oh, and dont forget that she is now 'cured' from her Bi Polar disorder and doesnt need her meds anymore :rolleyes:

My sister is Bi polar. She is on medication which helps a lot now she has found right dose. Kerry claimed to have stopped taking her medication on the advise of the weird fitness gurus who were looking after Kerry when she joined CAN. You can't just stop taking your medication and be cured ! The dosage has to be decreased over time.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    poppy10 wrote: »
    My sister is Bi polar. She is on medication which helps a lot now she has found right dose. Kerry claimed to have stopped taking her medication on the advise of the weird fitness gurus who were looking after Kerry when she joined CAN. You can't just stop taking your medication and be cured ! The dosage has to be decreased over time.

Unless your bipolar exists only as a useful excuse when caught 15 sheets to the wind;)
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Serious question but what are you a fan of exactly? She doesn't do anything so how can she have fans? :confused:

But she's an advisor to the stars! :eek: Her role is mentoring and identifying with and advising other celebs who are not as wise or as insightful, and who don't have her triumphant experience of overcoming the odds. Catherine Zeta Jones would be lost without her.
  • Goldbear86Goldbear86 Posts: 1,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree with you. Kerry claims she's a television personality. I much prefer the term desperate wannabe though. And that's me being polite!:D
  • millymilly Posts: 5,871
    Forum Member
    Has she still got those ridiculous vanessa feltz hair extensions in hahahaha.
  • BeethovensPianoBeethovensPiano Posts: 11,689
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Unless your bipolar exists only as a useful excuse when caught 15 sheets to the wind;)

It's interesting that bipolar disorder is the only mental illness celebrities ever get. ;)
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's interesting that bipolar disorder is the only mental illness celebrities ever get. ;)

Yup.

It's a very serious condition, which as you say, does seem to be the mental illness de jour of most zelebs including 'our' Kerry.

Still, good to know she's cured now:rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • milliejomilliejo Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think in the case of Britney Spears, Bi-Polar is legitimate, she is clearly unwell.
    Kerry also appears to have a mental healthy problem, whether that manifests itself in drink, drugs, overspending and bad men is the issue. She needs help, there is no doubt about it, why haven't social services intrevened?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I agree :rolleyes:
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Seriously??:confused::confused:

Are you saying that neglecting her kids whilst high as a kite in her bathroom is NOT disgraceful behaviour? & just what do the press have to be positive about? What is her talent? What is she actually offering to the world?

She has lied time and time again and when she's bombed out of her skull on This Morning/wherever she conveniently blames it on her meds - medication which she claims she doesn't remember to take anyway and millions of other people take medication and find levels which suit them so they're not constantly slurring..:rolleyes:

I don't buy this new reinvention for one minute. Losing some pounds, sticking in some blonde hair 'stenshuns and a few photoshoots with the kids eating fishfingers won't convince me or many others, that she's anything but a talentless, washed up car crash.

She has had chance after chance after chance and has blown every single one, so you can't blame the press and public for being cynical.

There is a picture of her with that awful hair and tight leggings and a caption saying did she look in the mirror before she came out? she looks ridiculous.
    where does she get the money for all this lavish life style OK I suppose.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    milly wrote: »
    Has she still got those ridiculous vanessa feltz hair extensions in hahahaha.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2156842/Kerry-Katona-shows-new-sleek-style-hair-extensions-slim-figure-short-black-dress.html

Shes chopped them off a bit, Dyed them a lighter shade of brass.
  • plankwalkerplankwalker Posts: 6,702
    Forum Member

A fair question. For me Atomic Kitten got better after she left. Fans does seem wrong, perhaps "Identifiers", people who from her reality show "struggles" can identify with her?
  • AdelaideGirlAdelaideGirl Posts: 3,498
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

That might be because the untreated symptoms can still allow for it. Manic fits will provide time for a great push of self belief and creativity that something like schizophrenia is not going to. Depression the same - not all unmedicated depressed people can't function and crave the attention that might make them feel less depressed.
  • Beautiful_HarvBeautiful_Harv Posts: 9,144
    Forum Member

it says in that article she has great legs :confused:
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    it says in that article she has great legs :confused:

And a slim figure...

If that were someone the DM didn't like (or wasn't getting backhanders for positive press), I'm certain it would say X is looking a bit fat and wearing a dress that doesn't do her any favours. Only in the DM is Kerry Katona 'looking her best'. Anywhere else she'd be a pudgy cheap-as-chips mess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    And a slim figure...

If that were someone the DM didn't like (or wasn't getting backhanders for positive press), I'm certain it would say X is looking a bit fat and wearing a dress that doesn't do her any favours. Only in the DM is Kerry Katona 'looking her best'. Anywhere else she'd be a pudgy cheap-as-chips mess.

:D I can't believe shes paid thousands to have liposuction. Where was the fat sucked from ????
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    deleted
  • warleywitchwarleywitch Posts: 2,541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I despise Katona .................. filthy, repulsive gutter snipe at its most vile

Give it another ten years & she'll be thirty stone & back on that council estate in Warrington.

Can't wait personally.

Gosh Uncle Q, that's a bit harsh
    At least she's not pretentious
    And she loves her kids.
    And she's quite a pretty girl.
  • Walter NeffWalter Neff Posts: 9,175
    Forum Member

What is so great about her? she is a vile, talentless troll, and a disgrace as a mother, she has had every opportunity and abused it. There are so many more worthwhile and talented people to admire.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What is so great about her? she is a vile, talentless troll, and a disgrace as a mother, she has had every opportunity and abused it. There are so many more worthwhile and talented people to admire.

I think I might just Love you Walter :D
  • fredsterfredster Posts: 31,802
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Not a fan then? I certainly am not where does she get all this money for her lavish life style and cutting up of her body? six months ago she was bankrupt.
  • DemizdeeroolzDemizdeeroolz Posts: 3,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :D

From that photo I notice she is developing the jabba chin, just like her Mum :eek: