Denise Welch to 'move in with toyboy'

Comments

• Tudor6222Tudor6222 Posts: 992
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    her first husband was pretty attractive though.

A husband she accused of having affairs which broke up the marriage.
    I wonder how many she had in that time? :D
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Good luck to her.:)

Don't know why anyone is bothered though.:confused:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good luck to her.:)

Don't know why anyone is bothered though.:confused:

Judging by the amount of posts on previous threads about her it seems people are interested, so what's wrong with that?

:confused:
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Tudor6222 wrote: »
    Judging by the amount of posts on previous threads about her it seems people are interested, so what's wrong with that?

:confused:

Nothing.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 332
    Forum Member
    she will be trying for a baby next
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,304
    Forum Member
    Why doesn't she buy one from the Hindu Kush like any other old bint who gets her face in magazines?
  • wilehelmaswilehelmas Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    HenryBane wrote: »
    She must be into cravats.

:D:D
  • Laura PLaura P Posts: 1,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    nheaney wrote: »
    she will be trying for a baby next

Now there's a mental image I could do without.

*vomit smilie*
  • sandydunesandydune Posts: 10,986
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    If she is with him, why flirt with other people on Loose Women?:confused:
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,939
    Forum Member
    sandydune wrote: »
    If she is with him, why flirt with other people on Loose Women?:confused:

Well she did say something today about 'having' 5 men at the same time. :eek::)

From her answer about multiple dating sounded like she had exerience of covering her tracks.
  • HenryBaneHenryBane Posts: 4,427
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    gpk wrote: »
    she`s hardly the most beautiful woman in the world and i would say her men are on her level looks wise. her first husband was pretty attractive though.

its a shame because she can be a pretty good actress to be fair.

She's a competent actor, but she has now gone into the realms of reality TV and has turned herself into a caricature, it will limit the roles she will be able to play in the future. Acting is competitive, so the last thing you want to do as an actor is limit the roles you can do. She's decided to become a 'personality' rather than an actor.
  • YeraYera Posts: 6,200
    Forum Member
    Helenaka wrote: »
    Desparado, trying to redeem her public image. :rolleyes:

She probably thinks if she makes it look like it is a serious relationship the public will ignore her past lies. :yawn:

Yes lies indeed, we all heard her mention Tim before she left the CBB house- expecting him to be there-

Then there was the big PDA for his birthday......

Then amazingly 3 minutes later they were split up "for ages"....

She is moving in with her toyboy- is she taking her little boy with her?? or is he forgotten?

The one thing I have noticed is Tim has stayed out of the public eye, I wonder if he is hurting from all of this? He was due to be on the Alan Titchmarsh show last week to promote the new series of Benidorm but Sherrie Hewson was the guest instead- one of his colleagues was on "Lorraine" last week- Helen Fospero did mention him and the young lad commented that Tim is lovely- I am inclined to believe him...
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    i4u wrote: »

From her answer about multiple dating sounded like she had exerience of overing her tracks.

In an orgy or five on the go? :eek:

I await her "I have a sex addiction and seeking counselling for it" story to come out soon.

Not sure why she can't just get a vibrator like a lot of middle-aged women, it'll save a lot of heartbreak for her family, must be awful having a mother who acts like a nymphomaniac.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    her toyboy will soon get fed up of helping her get into her 20 hour girdles.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,808
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Yet I read in a different paper over the weekend that she was staying on at the family home with Tim. Can't believe anything these papers print.
  • tara27tara27 Posts: 2,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

From her answer about multiple dating sounded like she had exerience of covering her tracks.
    There were only two or three in reality. She was so sozzled she was seeing 5.
    Beer goggles do that .
    Look at her imagining she could seduce Michael Madsen(or as she preferred to call him behind his back,"the big Hollywood I am") in CBB. :eek: He may have had a booze & drug problem ,but he had Denise well sussed.;)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,458
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wish her all the best, but I doubt it will last.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I feel sorry for poor Tim sat at home with his Bottles of newky brown and blow up Doll.
  • zx50zx50 Posts: 91,267
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cooperone wrote: »
    I wish her all the best, but I doubt it will last.

Yeah.....something tells me it won't. I've a feeling she might eventually start looking elsewhere when she gets bored with him. If she has a very high sex drive, why not just have one night stands with men? She might actually fancy this fella a lot, but if it's just for the sex, one night stands would be better for her.
  • Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    knew it wouldnt be long before old yo yo knickers moved in with him.

wont last.
  • NorthernNinnyNorthernNinny Posts: 18,412
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

I bet they ended up quivering wrecks.

Trying to remove a disturbing image from my mind. :eek:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    zx50 wrote: »
    Yeah.....something tells me it won't. I've a feeling she might eventually start looking elsewhere when she gets bored with him. If she has a very high sex drive, why not just have one night stands with men? She might actually fancy this fella a lot, but if it's just for the sex, one night stands would be better for her.

Denise Welsh seems incapable of telling the truth and since relationships need a lot of trust for them to work her relationship with Lincoln could be doomed from the start, it's based around lies and deceit. If it does work then it will be due to them being similar people, I'll await the result of his court case before I say anymore about it.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • i4ui4u Posts: 54,939
    Forum Member
    Tudor6222 wrote: »

Don't yer just luv that picuture of her and Tim, appearing to be standing in his own urine.

This is looking more and more like it's all been played out for the media.
  • mr mugglesmr muggles Posts: 4,601
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Shes fast becoming the pensionable version of Katie Pwice.

I wonder if her Loose counterparts still like her off the set...?