Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 123
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    If she's never met her,how did she manage to give her a fiver:confused:

Can I just point out that Katie did say she'd never met Jodie then corrected herself and said she did a few seconds later. Katie only mentioned Jodie because she was asked a question from a fan

COME ON GUYS, if you're going to slate somebody constantly at least check your facts and read things properly otherwise don't bother
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    The Andre Family is in the Friday firing line this week as she 'jokes' about her post natal depression

http://www.reveal.co.uk/showbiz-celeb-gossip/news/a496062/katie-price-jokes-at-peter-andres-family-with-depression-comment.html?utm_source=buffer&utm_campaign=Buffer&utm_content=bufferb6b85&utm_medium=twitter

Ignore her Pete - she's not worth your time :yawn::sleep:

That was hardly a dig at Peter, it was well documented in her autobiography that Katie didn't like Pete's family all over Junior due to her postnatal depression

So what if Katie made a joke about it, there's nothing wrong with joking about an issue and not being serious 24/7

Yes Postnatal depression is a horrible thing and nobody deserves to go through it but there's no harm making a joke about it especially as Katie has been through it!
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Hideous comments and an absolute insult to people who suffer from this debilitating illness.

I don't doubt that she may have suffered from PND to some extent, which actually makes the 'joke' in even worse taste.

Why can't she joke about it?

I'm sorry but sometimes having a joke about things makes it easier to deal with it.
    Not everybody wants to be so serious about certain issues, a lot of people can't stand it when people are really sensitive because there's no point, that's not the way to live your life
    Forum Member
    http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/entertainment/katie-price-visits-belfast-and-is-unimpressed-with-security-29398203.html

She's pimping out her latest smell in the corner shop in Belfast and has the cheek to complain about security. She's hardly Obama is she? What did she expect her own personal Robocop? :rolleyes::yawn:

No she's not Obama but there would of been hundreds of people there and Katie is pregnant therefore it is important to make sure she stays safe because it's two/three people's lives at risks not just one.

I honestly don't see why you're slating her here? Surely it is every bodies right to feel safe? Yes it is so she has a right to complain about security if it wasn't up to scratch as they obviously wasn't doing their job very well
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 847
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That was hardly a dig at Peter, it was well documented in her autobiography that Katie didn't like Pete's family all over Junior due to her postnatal depression

So what if Katie made a joke about it, there's nothing wrong with joking about an issue and not being serious 24/7

Yes Postnatal depression is a horrible thing and nobody deserves to go through it but there's no harm making a joke about it especially as Katie has been through it!

That was no joke, it was another vicious dig at Pete. Why does she find it necessary to mention the Andre's at all? I thought she was supposed to have moved on.......:rolleyes:
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

There's nothing remotely funny about the comment. In fact it just shows her up for the unpleasant and vindictive individual that she is.
  • jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member

Yes it WAS a dig at Andre and his family who showed the nasty tart nothing but kindness and endured her atrocious treatment of them during that marriage.
    She belittles those suffering PND by joking about it and she best watch her back,because that old Karma can be a bitch. She is about to sprog and she best not pull the PND card because she won't get much sympathy after using PND to poke at her EX in-laws.
    And STILL some people say she never mentions her exes.......more like she talks of little else.:rolleyes:
    God I can't wait for the conclusion of this CC. Her fairy stories and lies will come crashing down round her ears.
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,821
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Who was it a dig at then? Is there another Andre family that she was related to?

She should not be making jokes about illnesses. She of all people should know what it is like to be the subject of horrible jokes. She gets REALLY offended when someone says anything about her or her family .... rightly so (remember that disgusting comic Boyle?) yet it's fine for her to do and say whatever she likes? Do not think so. Two faced springs to mind.
    Forum Member
    Scotty 567 wrote: »
    That was no joke, it was another vicious dig at Pete. Why does she find it necessary to mention the Andre's at all? I thought she was supposed to have moved on.......:rolleyes:
    BIB. Nope. She still wants him so baaaaad.;)
    Still doing the playground thing following him around and poking at him for attention.Any attention. Even negative. But he knows her too well and understands that any attention will feed her fury.He stays shtum......and she fumes.:D
    At a time when she should be mellow and nest building she is just as vicious and hard faced as ever and can't get past being dumped.
    Advice for Mrs Hayloft......cry me a river,build a bridge and get over it.:cry:
    Forum Member
    Katie Price ‏@MissKatiePrice 6h
    Omg 2 signings in Belfast today to come home harvey in hospital, Kieron in hospital what a day

No clue what she is on about . Though most people forget about tweeting during a crisis.
  • SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Of course it was - she's well aware the best way to get at Pete is through his family. She's also publicly criticising her childrens' grandparents and hasn't she said that Junior's old enough to be aware of press stories?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 34
    Forum Member
    janna wrote: »
    Omg 2 signings in Belfast today to come home harvey in hospital, Kieron in hospital what a day

No clue what she is on about . Though most people forget about tweeting during a crisis.

I see in her tweet she has got Kieran's name wrong again! Married 6 months and she still can't spell her husband's name!! :eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Most people would but not her.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No she's not Obama but there would of been hundreds of people there and Katie is pregnant therefore it is important to make sure she stays safe because it's two/three people's lives at risks not just one.

I honestly don't see why you're slating her here? Surely it is every bodies right to feel safe? Yes it is so she has a right to complain about security if it wasn't up to scratch as they obviously wasn't doing their job very well

She can always pay for her own security??? plus if she is so concerned about her safety why travel so far during the later stages of pregnancy?

...and perhaps it might help if she was a bit kinder to people, she is just a horrible troll who bullies other women over the internet and in her newspaper column... so if people have a negative view of her... its her own fault!:rolleyes:
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

It's been documented hardly anyone was there, she's not exactly drawing in the crowds these days.

And, why not have her own security team rather than expect a small shop to provide it for her? She's always bragging about her wealth so why not dip her hand in her own pocket if she's that concerned about her own safety.

She's just being her usual over dramatic self. How does she think pregnant women manage on packed commuter trains going to work or in busy shopping centres?
  • Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Who was it a dig at then? Is there another Andre family that she was related to?

She should not be making jokes about illnesses. She of all people should know what it is like to be the subject of horrible jokes. She gets REALLY offended when someone says anything about her or her family .... rightly so (remember that disgusting comic Boyle?) yet it's fine for her to do and say whatever she likes? Do not think so. Two faced springs to mind.

Was going to respond but you've said it all. She can give it out but she can't take it back.

And it's not really the fact she make a joke about such a crippling and life threatening illness, it's the fact she's tried to put the blame on someone else for causing that illness which is disgusting.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Was going to respond but you've said it all. She can give it out but she can't take it back.

And it's not really the fact she make a joke about such a crippling and life threatening illness, it's the fact she's tried to put the blame on someone else for causing that illness which is disgusting.

Is even worse when you consider that there is a link to biological factors which can be tested for to determine the risk.

her comments are so offensive... the implication that someone "the in laws" could cause such a debilitating disease is just plain nasty... many people have times when their in laws are exasperating... my MIL can be a bit insensitive at times... as can many ...

...but the NHS don't screen in laws to calculate the risk of someone suffering from PND, they are going to screen blood which says it all really!
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Of course it was - she's well aware the best way to get at Pete is through his family. She's also publicly criticising her childrens' grandparents and hasn't she said that Junior's old enough to be aware of press stories?

Yes, this. That was low. PA is fair game but his parents are not.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Sounds like deflecting to me. My guess is if she had a half decent turnout, there'd be no complaining about security.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

In her autobiography, that I believe she wrote when they were together, neither Pete or the grandparents came out very well in their understanding of her post natal depression. Just after giving birth to Princess she wanted privacy, because of her previous depression, and his family came on mass to stay.

She clearly needed peace and tranquility to bond with Princess and wanted to spend time in her room, when she came home from the hospital. Pete became angry and threw a strop when she would not get up.

Clearly he didnt understand post natal depression and was not a supportive spouse. As he remained with Kate following the autobiography, doesnt look as though he wanted to dispute what happened. .
  • TogglerToggler Posts: 4,592
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think Pete could spend his life 'defending himself' or giving his version of stories that are spun against him constantly, but he just prefers to keep a dignified silence.

Let's consider the fact that she has had 2 husbands since divorcing PA but all we read is stuff where she is needling away at him.

Add this to the fact that Pete has said he will never tell the real reason why he left KP so the whole thing continues to gnaw away at her insides.
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

If she is so "up" on not wanting her kids to the limelight and keeping them out of the public eye then why the f**k is she tweeting about Harvey being in hospital?

For gods sake woman, stop with the double standards
  • BadcatBadcat Posts: 3,684
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    In her autobiography, that I believe she wrote when they were together, neither Pete or the grandparents came out very well in their understanding of her post natal depression. Just after giving birth to Princess she wanted privacy, because of her previous depression, and his family came on mass to stay.

She clearly needed peace and tranquility to bond with Princess and wanted to spend time in her room, when she came home from the hospital. Pete became angry and threw a strop when she would not get up.

Clearly he didnt understand post natal depression and was not a supportive spouse. As he remained with Kate following the autobiography, doesnt look as though he wanted to dispute what happened. .

The problem is we only have KP words (most prob spoken into a Dictaphone) about this and not heard the story from PA and his family so we have no idea if he did understand, or not. Just her opinion on events which she has shown can be a bit dodgy at the best of times.
  • johartukjohartuk Posts: 11,320
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »

I take everything that comes out of KP's mouth (and that is published in her 'autobiographies') with a pinch of salt. She's very good at playing the victim, while conveniently forgetting to fill in the full story. I suppose it's typical of her mindset, really - it's always someone else's fault, never hers. :rolleyes:

She's a nasty, vindictive person and, no doubt, she'll be slagging off Kiev's parents in future autobios. She slags off anyone who doesn't dance to her tune.
  • The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can I just point out that Katie did say she'd never met Jodie then corrected herself and said she did a few seconds later. Katie only mentioned Jodie because she was asked a question from a fan

COME ON GUYS, if you're going to slate somebody constantly at least check your facts and read things properly otherwise don't bother

She wouldn't know the truth if it hit her in her plastic gob.

PND is one of the most heinous things a woman can go through. So is breast cancer. These are both topics that La Price has made 'jokes' about before and she should be careful as Asda dumped her when she compared her surgery scars to breast cancer scars. She's a gobshite, an insensitive, vile cretin who could have done something useful with her experience of PND, but instead just makes a repulsive comment and manages to show herself up again for the vile moron she is.
    Why can't she joke about it?

I'm sorry but sometimes having a joke about things makes it easier to deal with it.
    Not everybody wants to be so serious about certain issues, a lot of people can't stand it when people are really sensitive because there's no point, that's not the way to live your life

Tell that to the breast cancer sufferers she upset as I mentioned above. Sometimes, things just are 'beyond the pale'.

She has money - why can't she provide her own security the tight arsed cow? She's forever telling us how rich she is, why not prove it? She's some 2 bit washed up glamma model not The Pope.
    Dexie wrote: »
    I see in her tweet she has got Kieran's name wrong again! Married 6 months and she still can't spell her husband's name!! :eek:

Why bother remembering? They'll be divorced by the end of the year and she'll have moved onto the next one.