Forum Member
Has there already been a forum about this? I just found out

http://www.atvtoday.co.uk/p51193-bb/

Comments

• Options
    muggins14muggins14 Posts: 61,844
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I read that somewhere else recently, whilst browsing around the web at for a completely different thread (about homosexuality and violence if I recall correctly).

The victim's foot was left 'facing the wrong way' :o Sounds agonising!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There was a thread about it at the time, but I think it must have got pulled - I can't find it now. One of Charlie's friends was on here and was very angry and upset, and started putting accounts of the incident that might have been held to be libellous, so I guess DS decided to get rid of it.
  • Options
    oathyoathy Posts: 32,639
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    that's one thing Talent night in prison he can regale the inmates with his NANA impressions
  • Options
    misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yeah I remember reading a thread at the time, I can see how it could have been pulled though.
  • Options
    Aura101Aura101 Posts: 8,327
    Forum Member
    what was his occupation at the time of being sent to jail ?
  • Options
    themrdanjamesthemrdanjames Posts: 769
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The curse of BB10.

Sophia dead.

Rodrigo in a coma

Charlie in jail.
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The curse of BB10.

Sophia dead.

Rodrigo in a coma

Charlie in jail.

How'd that happen ?
  • Options
    dannyboy22dannyboy22 Posts: 1,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    How'd that happen ?

brain tumor by the looks of it very sad
  • Options
    Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    I wonder if "Nana" will save him in the prison showers?

I never liked that gurning fool, he was a horrible HM, im not surprised he turned out to be nasty, he showed flashes of that side of him in the house.
  • Options
    allie4allie4 Posts: 11,994
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    that's one thing Talent night in prison he can regale the inmates with his NANA impressions

Poor inmates - some of them may not deserve such severe punishment!
  • Options
    heresittingheresitting Posts: 2,743
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    oh that's such awful news...

whenever I hear of Rebekah (Rodrigo as was) I can't help but think of BB and that afternoon tea with the Queen :)

The more I read of the past few months it's clear Rebekah hasn't been having an easy time of it.. and now this brain tumor :( So unfair. Hope everything turns out for the best - thinking of you.
  • Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I noticed that he has been tweeting out of jail. Has he been released early or appealed and been found innocent or something?
  • Options
    Fried KickinFried Kickin Posts: 60,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I noticed that he has been tweeting out of jail. Has he been released early or appealed and been found innocent or something?
    It's possible that he appealed and got a reduced sentence.
    21 months would have meant he was only likely to serve 10,so would have more than likely been out in December anyway.
  • Options
    kimotagkimotag Posts: 11,064
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    oh that's such awful news...

whenever I hear of Rebekah (Rodrigo as was) I can't help but think of BB and that afternoon tea with the Queen :)

The more I read of the past few months it's clear Rebekah hasn't been having an easy time of it.. and now this brain tumor :( So unfair. Hope everything turns out for the best - thinking of you.

Last I heard of it, Rebekah was feeling a lot better. I imagine that to have gender-reassignment surgery, the tumour problem must have been resolved. Still seems to have a lot of issues to deal with though!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 68,508
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's possible that he appealed and got a reduced sentence.
    21 months would have meant he was only likely to serve 10,so would have more than likely been out in December anyway.

Don't know if he spent time on remand, but if he did that can be added to his time served.
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    Don't know if he spent time on remand, but if he did that can be added to his time served.

That sounds about right then. I hope he can put it behind him and do well in the future.
  • Options
    Jungle CatsJungle Cats Posts: 765
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That sounds about right then. I hope he can put it behind him and do well in the future.

personally, I'd rather wish the completely innocent guy who's foot he dislocated well for the future. Drummond can go die in a gutter somewhere.

whenver a thread about 'which is the most vile BB housemate ever' comes up, there is now no question about who takes that crown. If you disagree, read the article below and it will soon change your mind...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/big-brother-star-charlie-drummond-3102323

the judge's summing:
    “This was a sustained assault on a man who had done nothing to deserve it.

“As a result he suffered really serious harm and significant pain and required three operations under general anaesthetic to repair the damage and had his leg in a plaster for 16 weeks.

“You have demonstrated no remorse whatsoever and you have sought to blame everyone but yourself for what took place.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    personally, I'd rather wish the completely innocent guy who's foot he dislocated well for the future. Drummond can go die in a gutter somewhere.

whenver a thread about 'which is the most vile BB housemate ever' comes up, there is now no question about who takes that crown. If you disagree, read the article below and it will soon change your mind...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/big-brother-star-charlie-drummond-3102323

the judge's summing:

What on earth makes you think I don't wish his victim well? That is ridiculous! I suppose you would rather he continue to batter people within an inch of their lives than become a better person? ^_^
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    What on earth makes you think I don't wish his victim well? That is ridiculous! I suppose you would rather he continue to batter people within an inch of their lives than become a better person? ^_^

it doesn't sound like he's been 'rehabilitated' since he's shown no remorse.

10 months? pah
  • Options
    Forum Member
    it doesn't sound like he's been 'rehabilitated' since he's shown no remorse.

10 months? pah

I didnt say he WAS rehabilitated. I said I hoped he would become so. Preferably somewhere I cant see or hear him actually!

Who said anything about the length of his sentence? :confused:
  • Options
    KollKoll Posts: 3,087
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It was all an act on Big Brother. He was always a nasty piece of work.
  • Options
    RandomPeter94RandomPeter94 Posts: 4,935
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His first tweet since going jail was in the 25th August (tweets and replied), and then started tweeting regularly again from September 11th.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    His first tweet since going jail was in the 25th August (tweets and replied), and then started tweeting regularly again from September 11th.

are prisoners allowed phones/net access?
  • Options
    erin_perin_p Posts: 25,091
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Koll wrote: »
    It was all an act on Big Brother. He was always a nasty piece of work.

I agree ....never liked him on BB.
  • Options
    rfonzorfonzo Posts: 11,772
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The curse of BB10.

Sophia dead.

Rodrigo in a coma

Charlie in jail.

Those 2 stories are very sad news indeed. I know it is belated but I off condolences to those families and friends.