Options

Katie Price Australian Deal

Comments

• Options
    SenseiSamSenseiSam Posts: 3,069
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder how her current book has sold.

The Times Arts Correspondent tweeted this illustration of the downward trend of the sales figures of the first 5 which must be why she's trying the hype up the latest by promising to dish so much dirt.

https://twitter.com/jackmalvern/status/347374371431653376/photo/1
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The book will feature, Andre, Reid and Penna, it's going to be huge :D
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    The book will feature, Andre, Reid and Penna, it's going to be huge :D

I meant her current piece of fiction. Sensi your information is fabulous, I'd read it.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I meant her current piece of fiction. Sensi your information is fabulous, I'd read it.

From what I understand it's currently at proofreading stage so I promise to update you when it's been released Queeniepops :) The author's approach does sound entertaining and original ...
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

How do we know her autobiography isn't fiction
  • Options
    QueeniepopsQueeniepops Posts: 874
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    How do we know her autobiography isn't fiction

Indeed.
  • Options
    Willow33Willow33 Posts: 2,084
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    welsh_El wrote: »
    I think Katie Price is unhinged.

Yes, she is and its about time somebody told her. Her career is over, done. All she is famous for is bitching and being the nastiest piece of work you could ever come across.
  • Options
    Val_BeamVal_Beam Posts: 3,810
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Still not convinced this latest marriage is genuine,more of a business deal struck between them,there is not a cat in hells chance she would let him go stripping of a weekend and letting women ogle his body,blimey, peter had to walk with his head down just in case there was a danger of a pretty girl walking past,wouldn't let him have a stag do,and threatened to call the wedding off if he so much as talked to another woman,even if it was a fan,plus she locked him and alex and leo out of the gym and accused them of only getting fit for other women,but it's ok for kev to go swinging it around the clubs,maybe the fact that is is gay is the reason she trusts him around other women.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 231
    Forum Member
    Val_Beam wrote: »
    Still not convinced this latest marriage is genuine,more of a business deal struck between them,there is not a cat in hells chance she would let him go stripping of a weekend and letting women ogle his body,blimey, peter had to walk with his head down just in case there was a danger of a pretty girl walking past,wouldn't let him have a stag do,and threatened to call the wedding off if he so much as talked to another woman,even if it was a fan,plus she locked him and alex and leo out of the gym and accused them of only getting fit for other women,but it's ok for kev to go swinging it around the clubs,maybe the fact that is is gay is the reason she trusts him around other women.
    If you were truly in love and trusted your husband or wife was not after your money or fame would you let them go to work for what must be peanuts ?

Would Kevs wages even cover the insurance on his/her cars?
  • Options
    jannajanna Posts: 7,323
    Forum Member
    stapler333 wrote: »
    If you were truly in love and trusted your husband or wife was not after your money or fame would you let them go to work for what must be peanuts ?

Would Kevs wages even cover the insurance on his/her cars?
    Exactly. What he would earn on a construction site in a week wouldn't cover what she spends on nail jooshing and hair products in a week.....and for sure wouldn't cover a day out at a theme park for the whole family .There is NO way he is slogging on sites for 8 hours a day and then going home to live in a mansion. It is just illogical. FGS she got rid of Bingles cos he was messy ! ,so kev covered in plaster dust and clutching a filthy tool bag will not fit in .The stripping is different....easy money and fun and on the periphery of showbiz slightly.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    johartuk wrote: »
    What's sad about that is KP using her child to score points. She harps on about how she's supposedly changed and feels living her life in the spotlight is wrong, then starts sharing her son's comments with the world!:rolleyes: Not only that, but twisting those comments for her own ends! Unbelievable!:eek::mad:
    This ^^. Totally. She started that malarky ages ago (Junior causing probs in school over being 'famous' ...blah blah blah) and it was reported that Andre had approached the school re this and been told all was fine with Junior and there were no issues.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    SenseiSam wrote: »
    From what I understand it's currently at proofreading stage so I promise to update you when it's been released Queeniepops :) The author's approach does sound entertaining and original ...
    Please do. I'd buy it.:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    janna wrote: »
    Please do. I'd buy it.:D:D:D

I'll be asking the author for a percentage at this rate :D It sounds intriguing and is definitely not aimed at fans. Will post more when it's published and I've had a chance to check it out properly.
  • Options
    peonypotpeonypot Posts: 2,686
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    "Pete hasn't seen Harvey in a year' ...Cant say im surprised to be honest, what a shame.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    CrazyChick wrote: »

The gist is that Price, in pursuit of brand longevity (and familial sanity), wants to take a step back, and no longer parade her soap-operatic life in full view of the public's perpetual gawping – though she promptly appears to contradict this when she tells me that she is currently considering an offer to appear on this summer's Celebrity Big Brother.

Hilarious. No TV station will touch her and she tries to spin that as "she wants to take a step back..." LOL.
    I love how she was ranting about Andre and her PR woman had to do damage limitation by pleading they not print that part.
    She really can't get over being dumped. She wants Peteybabes SO bad...:D:D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    lozenger wrote: »
    So littered with hypocrisy and irony I dont know where to start!

I was going to say that ! Then I just went for it.:p
    Frankly it is astonishing. Her very first reaction to a pregnancy question was "Nobody aint got a pic of my bump..." stated proudly . She is deluded if she thinks the world is waiting with baited breath for a picture of her bump. Seen one,seen 'em all dearie:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I was going to say that ! Then I just went for it.:p
    Frankly it is astonishing. Her very first reaction to a pregnancy question was "Nobody aint got a pic of my bump..." stated proudly . She is deluded if she thinks the world is waiting with baited breath for a picture of her bump. Seen one,seen 'em all dearie:rolleyes:

She thinks someone is gonna come up with a huge offer for pics, the poor deluded fool. :D
  • Options
    Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    She sounds as thick as ever in that article.

This segment ........
    "Even Kieran didn't know I'd written so many," she says. Kieran is Kieran Hayler, her current husband. They met late last year, married in February; the bump is his. "He came into my office one day, saw them all on the shelves and said to me, 'I didn't know you wrote all them books!'"

........... is nearly as good as ... "I talk in a tape":eek:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She tells me she can't say too much about it, but then speaks freely nonetheless, and less than complimentarily, about Andre and his conduct. Beside her, her PR Diana winces.................... She calls me the next day pleading that I don't quote anything Price said about the forthcoming trial, because it will just make an already complicated case more complicated still.
    She just can't get over Peteybabes and she can't keep her trout pout buttoned about him. It's all hair pulling in the playground for attention from her.
    He doesn't want you Pwicey....move on FGS.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She tells me she can't say too much about it, but then speaks freely nonetheless, and less than complimentarily, about Andre and his conduct. Beside her, her PR Diana winces.................... She calls me the next day pleading that I don't quote anything Price said about the forthcoming trial, because it will just make an already complicated case more complicated still.
    She just can't get over Peteybabes and she can't keep her trout pout buttoned about him. It's all hair pulling in the playground for attention from her.
    He doesn't want you Pwicey....move on FGS.:rolleyes:

She doesn't want him! She doesn't know what she was thinking when she was married to him. we must believe her. :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Willow33 wrote: »
    She doesn't want him! She doesn't know what she was thinking when she was married to him. we must believe her. :D

Yep.....she wants him baaaaad.;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    From one of Kev's exes regarding the Pwicey interview.....
    I cleaned it up.

What a load of bollo**s, Kieran might not get any of your savings of wages but he will get thousands for selling cheap tales of woe and intimate ‘secrets’ of your shabby relationship. Don’t fool yourself Katie, because you are STILL a mug and will end up used and abused once again you soft c**t!!
    Kieran just isn’t that into you…

http://jaidenm.co.uk/