Options

Who Is The Most Worthiest Winner Fact.

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,231
Forum Member
✭✭✭
Well to me there is only one real worthy winner left in BB now and that is Mario.He has been brutally honest all the way through this shown us everything and let us have a housemate who's honesty and caring nature for others to me has earned him the right to be crowned Champion.Mario may be a little mischevious in playing jokes etc but to me this si nothing he has not bitched or been nasty behind anyones backs and has always been they advising and supporting others.Mario is the true Champion of BB 11 for me so please everyone no matter wether you were a Corin or Sam or Ife or Ben or anybody else fan please let us unite to have a worthy BB 11 winner.

Comments

• Options
    jaydeebeejaydeebee Posts: 2,439
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    There is NO such thing as a 'worthy' winner. They've ALL made it to the final so are worthy of the title and deserve it. If they've lasted this long and have made it into the final, then clearly they're all worthy of winning whoever wins.
  • Options
    Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There isnt a worthy winner left in the house so no phone votes from me. :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26,853
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I hope loads of people vote for Mario. I will be. And Dave. But you can ignore the "and dave" bit because I'll be in a minority there, whereas I think support for Mario is picking up momentum.....
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jaydeebee wrote: »
    There is NO such thing as a 'worthy' winner. They've ALL made it to the final so are worthy of the title and deserve it. If they've lasted this long and have made it into the final, then clearly they're all worthy of winning whoever wins.

No I disagree Josie is not worthy of winning I mean lets face it nice enough girl but what else has she provided in the show.She never tries in tasks and her idea of entertainment has been staying hours in bed duvet diving with JJ unless she has had to get up now to me if this type of behaviour is a worthy winner we must all be going mad.
  • Options
    AxeVictimAxeVictim Posts: 3,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Josie is clearly the most worthy winner she has been brilliant from day one im lovin it :D
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    mario for keeping it real
  • Options
    CLL DodgeCLL Dodge Posts: 115,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    In terms of contributing to the (relative) success of the series:

Josie
    Dave
    Mario
    Andrew
    JJ

In that order.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    AxeVictim wrote: »
    Josie is clearly the most worthy winner she has been brilliant from day one im lovin it :D

Josie maybe a good personality but to me she has provided zip all else for the show.She is lazy spends hours in bed and even when she does get up for tasks she tries them but bails out early as she cant be bothered.Where as on the other hand Mario has been badly edited from day one by the makers of this show for a reason they think that someone that lays in bed all day is a good representation as thier winner.This whole showmance farce which has got right on my wick is a joke makers of this show have pushed this so much that they have forgotten there are others in the house besides these two.Sorry but justice needs to be served here so for me there is only one winner and by far that is Mario.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    I dislike Mario for his chasing the men in the house and loving nakedness especially with no respect to the women, but I hope he wins for the sake of the hard task he had as Mole when he fought to keep a place in the House the first week. He did this very well and has lasted to the Final.

As a person I do not like him, but I hope he wins. He deserves it.
  • Options
    maureensmaureens Posts: 13,667
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brianna wrote: »
    I dislike Mario for his chasing the men in the house and loving nakedness especially with no respect to the women, but I hope he wins for the sake of the hard task he had as Mole when he fought to keep a place in the House the first week. He did this very well and has lasted to the Final.

Fair enough as long as you vote Mario that will be great:) though he does have a lot of respect for women unfortunately bb make sure we only see another side of Mario:( MARIO TO WIN A WORTHY WINNER!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 13,158
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Just making it to the final doesn't make them worthy of winning it, the most entertaining one who has also not been sly and sneaky is the most deserving, and in my opinion that's Mario. Josie has laid in bed under the duvet, or sat at the carousel for 11 weeks, picking her nose or slobbering over JJ1, sometimes both at the same time <shudder>. Dave has been the slyest most manipulative one who has managed to get rid of loads of people including his "best mate" by backstabbing them and manipulating others to do it too, all the time keeping his own nose clean by pretending to be a nice bloke. JJ is just a John James clone and has done nothing worth mentioning. Andrew is a nice enough bloke, but hasn't stood out really in any way. Mario is one of us, a REAL BB fan, it would be nice if his dream would come true. I think he'd be better to go into the UBB anyway, Josie would just be lost in there.
  • Options
    akhenatenakhenaten Posts: 707
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Lizzy11268 wrote: »
    I hope loads of people vote for Mario. I will be. And Dave. But you can ignore the "and dave" bit because I'll be in a minority there, whereas I think support for Mario is picking up momentum.....

I agree with you about dave, i don't usually like the bible basher types , but unlike that nutter stephen baldwin he has'nt pushed his religous beleifs on other people, and has taken any negative comments on the chin.

I think his only low point has been when he did'nt get his message from hsi kids a few weeks ago, apart from that hes joined in with everything and had a lot of fun

So i think the bible bashing monk will be a worthy winner.
  • Options
    Black DaggerBlack Dagger Posts: 15,949
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ben/Sam Pepper were the wory winners. They brought laughter to their fans with their quotes. Ben filled 40 pages of quotes while in the house. I dont think any of those final 5 could fill 40 pages of funny quotes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 20
    Forum Member

You sure your not on the Big Brother production team?

What an absolute load of horse tripe.

No one of those housemate that are in the final deserve to be there other than, and I hate to say it, Josie.

Andrew = Boring
    JJ = Boring
    Dave = Idiot who needs to get a reality check
    Mario = Boring

And you know what, blame yourselves for messing it up and blame the production team.

Worthy finalists would have been Sam, John James, Corin, Steve and Josie. Thats the final we should have had. Its a shame really Big Bro was classic this year but they f***** it up at the last hurdle.
  • Options
    Pat13Pat13 Posts: 589
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The worthiest winner was evicted on Friday......Sam.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,034
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Andrew...go go geeks
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Well to me there is only one real worthy winner left in BB now and that is Mario.He has been brutally honest all the way through this shown us everything and let us have a housemate who's honesty and caring nature for others to me has earned him the right to be crowned Champion.Mario may be a little mischevious in playing jokes etc but to me this si nothing he has not bitched or been nasty behind anyones backs and has always been they advising and supporting others.Mario is the true Champion of BB 11 for me so please everyone no matter wether you were a Corin or Sam or Ife or Ben or anybody else fan please let us unite to have a worthy BB 11 winner.

The only really worthy winner was Ben for me, I dont like Mario as a person or housemate, he has been dull and boring in the extreme.
    He is also disloyal and a wimp, he knows he is dull too and has been bigging himself up as having a secret, when actually the secret is that he does not have one, How bizzare is that.

He is sneaky and creepy and haviing heard how hw likes to out people on their gayness just for revenge, well I find it abhorrent tbh.
    He has no guts and could not even bring himself to pour the bucket over JohnJames or Josie even though he had been nominating Josie for the last 3 weeks and John James the week before.
    I so wish Ben had been there that week because he would have been the only one with the guts to gunge John James and being second to nom the others may have followed.
    Having said all that, I am going to give him 5 votes because I dont want Dave to finish higher, I truly detest Dave as both a human being and a housemate, thats the only reason.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 976
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Sam was the most worthy winner as far as I am concerned.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pices-55 wrote: »
    The only really worthy winner was Ben for me, I dont like Mario as a person or housemate, he has been dull and boring in the extreme.
    He is also disloyal and a wimp, he knows he is dull too and has been bigging himself up as having a secret, when actually the secret is that he does not have one, How bizzare is that.

He is sneaky and creepy and haviing heard how hw likes to out people on their gayness just for revenge, well I find it abhorrent tbh.
    He has no guts and could not even bring himself to pour the bucket over JohnJames or Josie even though he had been nominating Josie for the last 3 weeks and John James the week before.
    I so wish Ben had been there that week because he would have been the only one with the guts to gunge John James and being second to nom the others may have followed.
    Having said all that, I am going to give him 5 votes because I dont want Dave to finish higher, I truly detest Dave as both a human being and a housemate, thats the only reason.

Thanks for you post although to me Ben was a charecter but to me not a worthy winner.Like Josie he relied on his personality to win people over.To me we need to end this series right and that is that someone who has been themselves put up with and survived all the bitching and backbiting and conspiricy theories about but still maintained and stayed himself and true to himself then Mario for me is your only choice for winner.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Dave.........with all his funny and bitchy ways he has been the most entertaining
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,317
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'm not really keen on any of the housemates that are left.

It was Sam for me :(
  • Options
    Pices-55Pices-55 Posts: 18,401
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks for you post although to me Ben was a charecter but to me not a worthy winner.Like Josie he relied on his personality to win people over.To me we need to end this series right and that is that someone who has been themselves put up with and survived all the bitching and backbiting and conspiricy theories about but still maintained and stayed himself and true to himself then Mario for me is your only choice for winner.

Mario will not win, Josie has it in the bag, the only competition here is for 2nd place, Dave or Mario, I choose Mario because I detest Dave, having said all that maybe all the JLS fans will vote for JJ, who is every bit as dull as Mario imo.
    If there were any real competition for the win then I would not even bother voting tbh because I dont like any of them that are left.
  • Options
    sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brianna wrote: »

He didnt fight very hard as they all knew he was the mole, if BB hadnt have said he would be leaving the house they wouild have said it was him.Hes vile, i dont like the way he thinks he can strut his stuff, nasty cretin.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,751
    Forum Member
    israel01 wrote: »
    Sam was the most worthy winner as far as I am concerned.

he was a lot of fun but he was only there for two weeks and he was unkind to both corin and Josie with his comments he called corin orange and told josie she shouldn't be allowed to wear a bikini
    I liked him a lot but honestly it wouldn't be fair to win after two weeks, even John James wasn't all bad after two weeks it takes time to get to know a persons true character.
    I like mario he's a decent bloke mario should win
  • Options
    janceejancee Posts: 2,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What does the title of this thread mean?