Dragon Quest Heroes

YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
Forum Member
Hi there PlayStation Blog readers! Dragon Quest Heroes releases in Japan tomorrow, so I thought now would be a good time to share an exciting announcement with you all – Dragon Quest Heroes is officially coming to the West!

That’s right! You read that correctly, the announcement is real – Dragon Quest Heroes will be coming to Europe and North America in 2015, exclusively for PlayStation 4 and will be available as both a boxed physical release and a digital download via PlayStation Store. So if you were thinking about importing Dragon Quest Heroes because that would be the only way you’d get to play it, you no longer have to!

Dragon Quest Heroes marks the first time the series will be a full scale action-RPG and it’s a ton of fun!

Jap Trailer

Looks good. Anything with Dragons and RPG in its name and/or description gets me excited.

Comments

• fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Looks more action than RPG, suitably bonkers though.
  • YuffieYuffie Posts: 9,864
    Forum Member
    Aren't all RPGs going down the action RPG route tho.
  • fluffedfluffed Posts: 1,791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Not all, looking forward to The Witcher which is actiony but not Diablo levels of hacknslash, and Zelda / Xenoblade on the Wii-U, for my RPG fix this year.
  • ÆnimaÆnima Posts: 38,548
    Forum Member
    I like the traditional Dragon Quest games with the turn based battles. Loved Dragon Quest IX on the DS. This isn't my type of thing though.