✭✭✭
    KieranDS wrote: »
    **** buddies are very rife in Uni, let me tell you :D

Yes I did have a lot of fun at uni.
  • Pumping IronPumping Iron Posts: 29,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ruffles wrote: »
    They made it clear they didn t have to spend any money on them, so they are Not a ****, god sakes.

Not a ****, but what about a **** ?
  • Gusto BruntGusto Brunt Posts: 12,351
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    There are loads of women on the Internet who want sex only 'friendships'. I've met one. But it didn't last long. She just wasn't pretty enough for me.

But yeah they exist, but they won't admit it initially. They'll say they're not into that kind of thing but it's them who are the first to bring that subject up. :eek:
  • denzldenzl Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I've met one. But it didn't last long. She just wasn't pretty enough for me.

I'm sure she didn't give a stuff, and just moved on down the line, would have had plenty to choose from as men are like dogs, she can always find one ready and willing to hump her from behind.
  • ShoobeedooShoobeedoo Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    denzl wrote: »
    There already is, ok then, i will let you in on the secret, you have to go to No.30 and with a bit of deduction hopefully you'll be able to find "it" ;)

a Dirty dog yourself ehh, won't be clicking on that again :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 714
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a ****, but what about a **** ?

Not a ****.
  • denzldenzl Posts: 871
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not a ****.

Not a ****, but what about a hoe.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,220
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had a **** buddy in Uni, and he thought me a thing or two, a lot. We used to have sex in mad crazy places, one being his office.It was hot. Learned loads of tips and moves for him to please men.
  • ShoobeedooShoobeedoo Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    IrishChick wrote: »
    I had a **** buddy in Uni, and he thought me a thing or two, a lot. We used to have sex in mad crazy places, one being his office.It was hot. Learned loads of tips and moves for him to please men.

I think that happens because there is less emotional connection and hence less inhibition when it comes to engaging in downright filthy behaviour.
  • subversivesubversive Posts: 2,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

lecturer????? :p
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 571
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    A forum has been set up for genuine people in and around London looking for casual meets. . .

http://casualinlondon.pro boards.com/

(without the long space!)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3
    Forum Member
    :o Couldn't help myself have signed up to the site posted earlier on, just trying to see anyone i know thats all.
    I'm sure i'm not the only one so no snide remarks thank you.
  • Andy BirkenheadAndy Birkenhead Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

That doesn't make sense !