barbeler wrote: »
    Ooohh, you bitch.
    Same goes for Denise Van Outen.
  • Options
    PaacePaace Posts: 14,679
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    LolaSvelt wrote: »
    Shame Nicole Kidman was replaced by Amanda Holden of all people.

And what's with the Mark Ruffalo hate? His Twitter feed might be uh, politically heavy, but he is a fine actor for anyone who has seen You Can Count On Me, The Kids Are All Right, Eternal Sunshine etc...

Can't stand the format of this show so don't watch it but tuned in tonight especially to see Nicole Kidman talking about her role as Grace Kelly . So>:( to see what was on instead >:(
  • Options
    MSJCMSJC Posts: 10
    Forum Member
    Who was that lass in the red chair tonight? her story about peeing in the phone box had me in stitches! haha :D
  • Options
    jammoon1jammoon1 Posts: 476
    Forum Member
    I enjoyed the show tonight. Mark seemed nice (he looked like he hurt himself when he fell of the tall unicycle), not so keen on Amanda - but she was okay, and Michael was very entertaining. Also liked the Ed Sheeran song at the end. And there was only one interfering celeb with the red chair - curse you Amanda Holden!!!!>:(
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I enjoyed last nights show for the first time in weeks, perhaps because it wasn't overloaded with Americans I've never heard of.
  • Options
    reglipreglip Posts: 5,268
    Forum Member
    I like how amanda holden appeared to be contractually obliged to bring up simon cowells marriage to try to convince the public it is genuine
  • Options
    newkid30newkid30 Posts: 7,797
    Forum Member
    I have had a crush on Mark Ruffalo for a decade, LOVE him, last nights show with less guests was much better, but I have gone off the format this season, it just feels so stale, or maybe I just prefer Alan Carr who was hilarious as usual, he's just adorable. :)
  • Options
    anyonefortennisanyonefortennis Posts: 111,858
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Was that Betty in the front row? I thought she was dead.
  • Options
    JackappleJackapple Posts: 854
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Didnt watch it last night, Amanda Holden being the deciding factor.
  • Options
    duckyluckyduckylucky Posts: 13,863
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mike65 wrote: »
    Amanda Holden - 89.23% plastic

It reminded me of how we used to put our Barbie dolls on their heads and leave them their .Shame Amanda didnt just stay there too
  • Options
    BROXI BEARBROXI BEAR Posts: 9,279
    Forum Member
    Got home from work last night and my sky+ had only recorded the last 20 mins :mad:

Probably a blessing due to the awful Amanda Holden being a guest.
  • Options
    Andy23Andy23 Posts: 15,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    valkay wrote: »
    I enjoyed last nights show for the first time in weeks, perhaps because it wasn't overloaded with Americans I've never heard of.

Indeed. The last few weeks have been awful with A listers from the same film giving pre-prepared anecdotes. It's always better when you get someone like Lee Mack sat on the end seat.
  • Options
    Hyram FyramHyram Fyram Posts: 3,389
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Holden was awful, and I don't see why the BBC should be giving a plug to that ghastly Simon Cowell show.
  • Options
    Urban BassmanUrban Bassman Posts: 2,230
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    valkay wrote: »

Actually that is a slight exageration. In the last six shows out of 20 sofa guests (excluding music) there have been six Americans. Less than one third is hardly overloaded.
  • Options
    RichmondBlueRichmondBlue Posts: 21,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surfking wrote: »
    Same goes for Denise Van Outen.

Bit unfair. Denise Van Outen did earn rave reviews for Chicago, what has Amanda Holden ever done ?
  • Options
    StansfieldStansfield Posts: 6,097
    Forum Member
    barbeler wrote: »
    Just caught the end. The best red chair story EVER. :D
    :o:o:o
    lombard wrote: »
    Michael Sheen's funnier than most comics they have on.
    Agree.

Not a fan of Amanda and her day job - but on Chat Shows, I don't mind.:confused:

Mark: I was wondering - has he finished filming, because if he had broken something when he was on the unicycle....:o
  • Options
    MoleskinMoleskin Posts: 3,098
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bit unfair. Denise Van Outen did earn rave reviews for Chicago, what has Amanda Holden ever done ?

TBH I can only think of Blind Date, she was just someone who wanted to be famous and achieved that ambition despite lack of talent, much like other talent show judge Cheryl Cole.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 517
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    duckylucky wrote: »
    It reminded me of how we used to put our Barbie dolls on their heads and leave them their .Shame Amanda didnt just stay there too
    :confused: Do wha'!
  • Options
    Virgil TracyVirgil Tracy Posts: 26,806
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The girl with the spunk in her hair was hilarious , that may be my fave red chair story .

• Options
    Shazla09Shazla09 Posts: 29,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    surfking wrote: »
    I forget she can be classed as an actress....especially since all she does these days is judging on BGT..and also because of the garbage she's acted in....

Kiss Me Kate
    Celeb
    Mad About Alice
    Cutting It
    Big Top

That was great!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Shrek, Thoroughly Modern Millie earned her rave reviews. I think her public persona is based on her climbing up the ladder and an affair. A bit harsh. People need to move on perhaps on that one. Especially as her former husband has.
  • Options
    djfunnymandjfunnyman Posts: 12,585
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    reglip wrote: »
    I like how amanda holden appeared to be contractually obliged to bring up simon cowells marriage to try to convince the public it is genuine

Sorry if this sounds stupid but are Simon and Lauren even married?

I liked Michael Sheen last night. Mark Ruffalo seemed a bit boring but the red chair stories were great
  • Options
    Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    sw2963 wrote: »
    Shrek, Thoroughly Modern Millie earned her rave reviews. I think her public persona is based on her climbing up the ladder and an affair. A bit harsh. People need to move on perhaps on that one. Especially as her former husband has.

Agree. I'm no fan whatsoever, but come on, it was years ago and she didn't murder anyone. Having said that,,,her incessant psychophantic banter about Cowell is becoming jaded>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Agree. I'm no fan whatsoever, but come on, it was years ago and she didn't murder anyone. Having said that,,,her incessant psychophantic banter about Cowell is becoming jaded>:(

^This^
  • Options
    valkayvalkay Posts: 15,726
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Moleskin wrote: »
    TBH I can only think of Blind Date, she was just someone who wanted to be famous and achieved that ambition despite lack of talent, much like other talent show judge Cheryl Cole.

What was that show where she was a school teacher,and I think Noddy Holder was the headmaster.?