talkFORUM.org refugee thread

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Wathman's been warned and banned previously. What on earth is it that with him? Seems an OK poster who's innocuous.

That is a strange one. I've never noticed anything particularly offensive from him. It's amazing that most of the names on that list are banned when you look at the post history of someone like Mooncat and it's pages of bile calling people "putrid cum farts" and other such ridiculous insults. He even has the 'N' word on his profile and despite reports from a few people has never removed it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member
    Evening fellas, we will start preparing the welcome home party for you .

We are tying yellow ribbons waiting for your return :)
  • Flashy VicFlashy Vic Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Petingo wrote: »
    I forget how to send a PM on here.

How does it go, Vic?

Click on the username at the side of the post and a wee drop down box will appear, then click on the 'send private message' option.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 16
    Forum Member
    Oh Das, you big beautiful bastard why did they have to perma-ban you?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    TKO1 wrote: »
    Oh Das, you big beautiful bastard why did they have to perma-ban you?

Because the regime don't like it, man.
  • radioviewerradioviewer Posts: 762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Carcinogen was posting today, in a Cliff Richard thread.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Das Boot wrote: »
    Their reasons was for "things outside the forum" whatever that means. As I said, they needed a reason to get shot of me so have invented one. I believe Zambo has been reading PMs so I can only suppose that it was they are alluding to but nothing I said in any PM to anyone was deserving of a permaban.

Well certainly nothing you said to me (I'll PM you my username.)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 14
    Forum Member

You going to stay on here Das ? it was short and sweet on Tf unfortunately, I meant to post up a picture of Busters 2 daughters plus mum and grandad sitting on a hay bale in our field, it's a lovely picture of working spaniels.

If you are staying here then I will try posting it :)
    Forum Member
    Well certainly nothing you said to me (I'll PM you my username.)

Ok will check it
    Forum Member
    Blues4ever wrote: »
    You going to stay on here Das ? it was short and sweet on Tf unfortunately, I meant to post up a picture of Busters 2 daughters plus mum and grandad sitting on a hay bale in our field, it's a lovely picture of working spaniels.

If you are staying here then I will try posting it :)

Ahh that'll be nice blues :)

Try and do it.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 64
    Forum Member
    Lawns hes a binman
  • kancutlawnskancutlawns Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    Carcinogen was posting today, in a Cliff Richard thread.

Makes a difference. It's usually bloody ISIS!
  • kancutlawnskancutlawns Posts: 50
    Forum Member

LOL. Why was notin getting up moonie's brown eye? Why does the forum outcast do the wrong thing time after time and make himself more disliked?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NorthB wrote: »
    That is a strange one. I've never noticed anything particularly offensive from him. It's amazing that most of the names on that list are banned when you look at the post history of someone like Mooncat and it's pages of bile calling people "putrid cum farts" and other such ridiculous insults. He even has the 'N' word on his profile and despite reports from a few people has never removed it.

Thats because he is the 'N' the 'N' in the signature is referring to. Someone now banned, I think I know who but I'm not 100% sure so I wont name him just in case I'm wrong, called him that quote in a post that lead to the ban.
    Forum Member
    How is Carcinogen posting? Isn't he banned?

As for notin and moono it might be because of me. "My enemy's enemy is my friend".
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How is Carcinogen posting? Isn't he banned?

As for notin and moono it might be because of me. "My enemy's enemy is my friend".

I think he means he's posting here on DS.
    Forum Member
    Oh right lol
  • Reg1Reg1 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    Evening Lads. Shame the ban happened but look on the bright side, Sinbad is not on this site.
    Forum Member

Yeah, they have a few common enemies besides you which has resulted in their alliance. One was me, when I was arguing with Eaststand, Notin chimed in, then Mooncat decided I was one of the only people he hadn't insulted on the forum so it was time to change that. Also, Del has been the filling in a Notin-Mooncat sandwich many times.

I think Notin and Mooncat make a great couple actually. Both loathsome, nasty individuals who use the forum purely to wind people up to compensate for the fact that they are such pussies in real life. Notin can be funny sometimes though, Mooncat on the other hand is the most loathsome poster on the forum at the moment.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Flashy Vic wrote: »
    I think he means he's posting here on DS.

No, he posted today on Talkforum.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NorthB wrote: »
    Yeah, they have a few common enemies besides you which has resulted in their alliance. One was me, when I was arguing with Eaststand, Notin chimed in, then Mooncat decided I was one of the only people he hadn't insulted on the forum so it was time to change that. Also, Del has been the filling in a Notin-Mooncat sandwich many times.

I think Notin and Mooncat make a great couple actually. Both loathsome, nasty individuals who use the forum purely to wind people up to compensate for the fact that they are such pussies in real life. Notin can be funny sometimes though, Mooncat on the other hand is the most loathsome poster on the forum at the moment.

That Mooncat has got away with it for years. Always ignored by the admins.
    Forum Member
    No, he posted today on Talkforum.

How???
    Forum Member
    That Mooncat has got away with it for years. Always ignored by the admins.

Yeah it's a strange one that. He's posted some of the most vicious bile I've ever seen on the forum and he goes there only to troll. I'm surprised the normally trigger happy Zambo hasn't given Mooncat his walking papers, he must be getting out voted in the mod shack.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    How???

From 14 August 2014:

http://postimg.org/image/4frq1uc8n/

Hang on I might be getting my dates mixed up, but can't seem to get into the forum at the mo.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    From 14 August 2014:

http://postimg.org/image/4frq1uc8n/

Hang on I might be getting my dates mixed up, but can't seem to get into the forum at the mo.

Same here. Maybe thats it, TFageddon has arrived.:(
This discussion has been closed.