Options

talkFORUM.org refugee thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Eaststand wrote: »
    I think the main thing is it was clearly fake, northo and I've got banned for some lunatic waging some insane war to get me banned.

It's pretty obvious I've done nothing and this was a trick, like I said all along

Google deadfake.com

That's how he did it.

Time to unban me fellas

Most queer as per. I will raise this as Exhibit A in the court of Talkforum tomorrow, hopefully m'lady will be receptive. It looks black and white, as most things are.
  • Options
    Flashy VicFlashy Vic Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Reg1 wrote: »
    The real Reg and Bas will both welcome you back. Lawnsy not so. He's not wanted back at all. Bas PM'd me today telling me so. He can't stand the flouncer.

Now I'm fairly certain that I did absolutely no such thing.
  • Options
    Flashy VicFlashy Vic Posts: 782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    NorthB wrote: »
    As if anyone would believe that. Bas and Lawnsy is a modern day romance on the scale of Elizabeth Taylor and Richard Burton. Nothing you can say will tear them apart.

He is my world.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    Flashy Vic wrote: »
    Now I'm fairly certain that I did absolutely no such thing.

We all hurt the ones we love sometimes.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 65
    Forum Member
    Most queer as per. I will raise this as Exhibit A in the court of Talkforum tomorrow, hopefully m'lady will be receptive. It looks black and white, as most things are.

Good man.

I told everyone he was off his f*cking nut, but I dont think you all realised quite how mental he truly is.
  • Options
    PetingoPetingo Posts: 973
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I knew.

I have known for years that he is a nutcase.

There was one time he offered me a fair dig.....wanted to come out the People's Republic and fight on a street corner of my choosing.

I kid you not :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    i remember that thread.

It was hilarious.

I was going to be the cameraman, if you remember, pet.
  • Options
    scott_patersonscott_paterson Posts: 50
    Forum Member
    The matter is over now the thread has been removed from Talkforum.

Someone threatens a website with legal action to get a thread removed, the forum removes it. End of story. If the matter was going any further then the various contributors to that thread wouldn't be returning to Talkforum tomorrow.

Carry on winding Eastie up if it amuses you, but try and find something a bit more factually accurate to taunt him with.

Nope, that's not correct. Whether the thread is removed or not is completely irrelevant. The defamation has taken place, and they have the proof, and if they wish they can prosecute. The fact that some posters who made defamatory posts is also irrelevant, to the solicitors action, it just makes the owner of the forum look weak, and provides more ammunition to have the forum shut down.

As for this email address assumption, that is incorrect also. You can scam an email address for sending emails, but when it replied to and another is sent and received, the email address is proved to be real.

Those who stated in their posts that the plaintiff furthered their career by sleeping or having sexual relations with senior people without proof, are the most at risk of prosecution.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6
    Forum Member
    Nope, that's not correct. Whether the thread is removed or not is completely irrelevant. The defamation has taken place, and they have the proof, and if they wish they can prosecute. The fact that some posters who made defamatory posts is also irrelevant, to the solicitors action, it just makes the owner of the forum look weak, and provides more ammunition to have the forum shut down.

As for this email address assumption, that is incorrect also. You can scam an email address for sending emails, but when it replied to and another is sent and received, the email address is proved to be real.

Those who stated in their posts that the plaintiff furthered their career by sleeping or having sexual relations with senior people without proof, are the most at risk of prosecution.

Total nonsense.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Total nonsense.

Look, I have no axe to grind, nor do I have an agenda like some clearly do. I an just giving you a position, and how it could turn out.

Unfortunately, it's ignorance as displayed by yourself which leads to people laughing stuff like off as a joke, and then find that they are a mug for doing so. Maybe the solicitor or whoever it is in his company is having everyone on, but be assured that is where the communications are coming from, No one can be sure, but it's silly just to say it is a scam.

The other pertinent question is, why has no one had the balls to phone the solicitor, that would have given the answer immediately.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Has Das been banned from here as well?

All his posts have gone.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 32
    Forum Member
    Why would I have been banned? Have TF reinstated you and banned saddo yet? After all, it's only a matter of time....

And all my posts haven't gone. DS seem to have removed a large chunk from the last couple of days due to them being "off topic".
  • Options
    Forum Member
    What's saddo done that is worthy of a ban from over there?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He's done nothing wrong but someone on here said that it was him who grassed up Eaststand. Of course there's no proof but that didn't stop Petingo from shouting the odds before.
  • Options
    sundog77sundog77 Posts: 28
    Forum Member
    What's saddo done that is worthy of a ban from over there?

Who are you?
  • Options
    Reg1Reg1 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    I bid a fond farewell to this thread till the next time.
    Back to TF giving Reg a hard time and supporting my beloved Gooners. :D
    Oh and Bas, thanks for all your help with this. ;-)
  • Options
    delboy1953delboy1953 Posts: 126
    Forum Member
    Glad to see my imposters posts have been removed by the mods as requested.
    Whoever put them on is some sick individual>:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    sundog77 wrote: »
    Who are you?

I'm Scott Paterson, maybe the clue in the username is a bit misleading. Was it the _ which put you off?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I thought they captured your essence spectacularly well to be fair Derek
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I'm Scott Paterson, maybe the clue in the username is a bit misleading. Was it the _ which put you off?

Scott Paterson md to be exact
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You back on TF yet? It's only a matter of time.
  • Options
    Reg1Reg1 Posts: 80
    Forum Member
    delboy1953 wrote: »
    Glad to see my imposters posts have been removed by the mods as requested.
    Whoever put them on is some sick individual>:(

So typical of you Derek, always wanting to cause trouble. Know one likes a grass hence why you are so unpopular on TF.
  • Options
    Forum Member

It's LLP.
  • Options
    Forum Member

lolololol MD is a doctor.