O2 London - Upper Tier

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
Forum Member
Does anyone know what the views are like from the Upper Tier in the O2? Going to see Taylor Swift next month and just found out the seats are in block 404.

Comments

• PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    You're about half/two thirds along the left hand side (looking towards the stage).
  • TR252TR252 Posts: 436
    Forum Member
    You'll have a good time. I saw Beyonce from block 411 last year which is right at the back and everybody warned me it was really high up and far away. They are right, but I thought the view was good, much better than I was expecting and I had a great time. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 125
    Forum Member
    TR252 wrote: »
    You'll have a good time. I saw Beyonce from block 411 last year which is right at the back and everybody warned me it was really high up and far away. They are right, but I thought the view was good, much better than I was expecting and I had a great time. :)

That's good because I was worried that it would be too far away and you couldn't enjoy it because of that.
    Really excited now just hope the seats don't spoil it but your comments sound promising :D
  • walterwhitewalterwhite Posts: 56,919
    Forum Member
    As long as you haven't got a fear of heights you will be fine.
  • Master OzzyMaster Ozzy Posts: 18,937
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Personally, I think it's a terrible view. I saw someone there back in 2010 and was right up in the gods, the back row. Couldn't see a thing. The artist I went to see was simply a dot. It was mt first time at The O2 and to be fair I wasn't expecting it to be a great view. If you're right at the back of an arena then it's never going to a great. I've been back a couple of times since and I always get standing tickets or else seated in the lower tier. Wouldn't go for uper tier in the 400's again.
  • PhilH36PhilH36 Posts: 26,298
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If I have to get the upper tier I'll usually try and get in 402/3 or 421/22 as you are then more or less directly above and/or at a right angle to the stage-403 or 421 you're looking down at a sliht angle but a good enouh view in my book.
  • DizzleDizzle Posts: 723
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The find the upper tier to be very steep. I'm okay with heights but I was slightly apprehensive to even stand up once I was in my seat.
  • Fred E StarFred E Star Posts: 1,693
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Think of a really shit place to sit.

Thought about it?

Yours is a bit further back.