✭✭
...and that they'd 'chosen' Winston to win this year? :D

Mwahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaa!! :p

Comments

• Options
    SegaGamerSegaGamer Posts: 29,074
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's only a fix when it is the forum fave.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,899
    Forum Member
    LOL I'm so happy he's gone, he's so uninteresting :D
  • Options
    SunnydaysSunnydays Posts: 12,279
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I be one of the first on your thread to say I am in utter shock........I was sure Winston would win.........he would get the tweeny girl vote........sat back, not caused any ripples.........another boring Sam win..........although I am not that bothered about any of the rest........

Eating my words as I type.......
  • Options
    DiscombobulateDiscombobulate Posts: 4,242
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Sunnydays wrote: »
    Can I be one of the first on your thread to say I am in utter shock........I was sure Winston would win.........he would get the tweeny girl vote........sat back, not caused any ripples

Agree. I had thought that since week 1 .......... oh well
  • Options
    BunionsBunions Posts: 15,023
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    SegaGamer wrote: »
    It's only a fix when it is the forum fave.
    Indeed ;)

I can't stop fooking laughing :D

People just WON'T believe that the GBP want people like Sam to win the show so they dream up all the 'it's a fix' bollocks because they can't handle the actual truth.

Sam's never going to set the world on fire, but I wasn't screaming 'fix' last year just because he won.....he was a perfectly acceptable winner IMO - I've seen worse :o:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Can I be one of the first on your thread to say I am in utter shock........I was sure Winston would win.........he would get the tweeny girl vote........sat back, not caused any ripples.........another boring Sam win..........although I am not that bothered about any of the rest........

Agree. I had thought that since week 1 .......... oh well
    I don't understand that, TBH

I've watched BB since the start and I've long since stopped being surprised at who's crowned the winner.

The very fact that some of the more unlikely ones HAVE won should be proof enough that the show's not fixed - well, not to that extent anyway :D
  • Options
    amyawakeamyawake Posts: 7,848
    Forum Member
    It could still be a fix....maybe BB just didn't want Winston to win. If not, who do they want to win (and will stitch it up so it does)?
    It's beginning to look like Ashleigh.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Can you picture Emma in the advert break getting the news that she had to call Winston's name out?

"What?
    WHO?
    Are you f*cking kidding me?!?"

:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    amyawake wrote: »
    It could still be a fix....maybe BB just didn't want Winston to win. If not, who do they want to win (and will stitch it up so it does)?
    Yeah, righty-oh then :D

I think the conspiracy theorists need to nip back to the David Icke forum :o:D
  • Options
    Lou17Lou17 Posts: 30,900
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I honestly thought they were pushing for a Winston win, maybe they feel confident enough to push for Helen.
  • Options
    jim4bbjim4bb Posts: 3,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Credit young girls with some intelligence, Winston isn't exactly eye candy. Plus he has no personality and not prepared to voice an opinion. He has clearly been uncomfortable with Helen's comments and just sat there and kept his mouth shout. Clearly a Jelly Belly as well.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 4,387
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunions wrote: »

The real conspiracy theorists don't go there, they know 'they' are watching them... :D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yeah, righty-oh then :D

BB is more cunning and complex than you can fathom
  • Options
    Forum Member
    redex wrote: »
    The real conspiracy theorists don't go there, they know 'they' are watching them... :D

Ha...well, you know paranoia is seeing things as they really are ;-)
  • Options
    bulldog rosiebulldog rosie Posts: 1,891
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the best of it .............There will no SAM winner this year ..........Whoever wins has played their part and AMEN to that >>>>:)
  • Options
    yhtrownuyhtrownu Posts: 1,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Every episode is "fixed" to be as entertaining as possible.

Edits and tasks are manipulated to keep entertaining characters with interesting storylines in.

But even if Big Brother felt that Winston was ratings gold on day one, when he was snogging Tamara, and being goofy and fairminded as well, he has since been a damp squib sitting on his rear grinning, and the producers knew that. They are very flexible, the producers. :)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    BB is more cunning and complex than you can fathom
    PMSL :D

The producers must have orgasms when they read posts like yours.

Bet their average age is about 24 :o:D

'Cunning and complex?'

More like 'drunk and hungover' :p
  • Options
    Forum Member
    jim4bb wrote: »
    Credit young girls with some intelligence, Winston isn't exactly eye candy. Plus he has no personality and not prepared to voice an opinion. He has clearly been uncomfortable with Helen's comments and just sat there and kept his mouth shout. Clearly a Jelly Belly as well.

If Winston is not eye candy....should have gone to Specsavers?
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

I am convinced he would have....had we not all joined forces today ;-)
  • Options
    PointyPointy Posts: 1,762
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    jim4bb wrote: »

He did have a lot of young female support though. Twitter is awash with upset girls currently.
  • Options
    queenshaksqueenshaks Posts: 10,281
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shocked :o

Confused :confused:

Then really really :D:D:D:D:D
  • Options
    HeavenlyHeavenly Posts: 31,915
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    That's the best of it .............There will no SAM winner this year ..........Whoever wins has played their part and AMEN to that >>>>:)

Agree - it's a win win for me anyway - I have no problem with who wins now - as it won't be Helen or Ash.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    PMSL :D

The producers must have orgasms when they read posts like yours.

Bet their average age is about 24 :o:D

'Cunning and complex?'

More like 'drunk and hungover' :p

So BB is simple strategies is it? Are you watching the same programme? Maybe the staff are young...the producers are not.
  • Options
    jim4bbjim4bb Posts: 3,485
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Pointy wrote: »
    He did have a lot of young female support though. Twitter is awash with upset girls currently.

Maybe I should have defined my definition of "young". To me that was your 18 - 30's, not teeny boppers. Now I'm showing my age.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So BB is simple strategies is it? Are you watching the same programme? Maybe the staff are young...the producers are not.
    Ooh, seen all their birth certificates have ya? :D

You must tell me where you source all your 'insider info' :kitty: