Should Gary be made to go on the scrap heap?

fizzle90fizzle90 Posts: 6,467
Forum Member
I don't know about anyone else but I'm finding it really uncomfortable thinking of a 70 year old man who's had brain surgery have to sleep outside on cardboard.

Comments

• Captain KipperCaptain Kipper Posts: 9,913
    Forum Member
    For being "the least entertaining HM"....REALLY?
  • zolugzolug Posts: 2,650
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leslie is a fuc**ng dick.>:(
  • ArcanaArcana Posts: 37,521
    Forum Member
    How can they make him do it?

It's up to him.
  • aggielaneaggielane Posts: 5,356
    Forum Member
    He should tell them to swivel
  • CroctacusCroctacus Posts: 18,290
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He should just refuse, Seriously, what can they do?
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Bet there's nothing in Gary's contract about sleeping outside! I'd tell them to stick it!
  • SkyrahSkyrah Posts: 14,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    yes, he should have gone there years ago ;-)
  • sheils1sheils1 Posts: 16,297
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No, he is 70yrs old ffs.
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Of course he shouldn't, his health is more important than the show.
  • Stellen11Stellen11 Posts: 8,627
    Forum Member
    fizzle90 wrote: »
    I don't know about anyone else but I'm finding it really uncomfortable thinking of a 70 year old man who's had brain surgery have to sleep outside on cardboard.

Yes he should. If he cant hack it he should not have taken the money. he has took the money so he should do the tasks.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,540
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Leslie picked the wrong person in Gary as he has been entertaining and funny. should of chose one of the other bores.
  • treetreetreetree Posts: 1,926
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »
    Of course he shouldn't, his health is more important than the show.

i agree and because it is he shouldnt even be in the show , a show that brings the worst out in people for and against
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 315
    Forum Member
    No, they're a spiteful bunch in there. Liked Leslie at first but he's just a little bitch. He can't justify choosing Gary to go out there, especially as one of the 2 least entertaining housemates! Spineless old queen.

Also don't like the way the rest of them sat there sniggering whilst Gary was saying he couldn't sleep outside. Who do this bunch of non entities think they are?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 177
    Forum Member
    no garys 70yr old,has obvious health problems,one of the other h/ms should offer to take his place.
  • B*witchedB*witched Posts: 5,647
    Forum Member
    realtvlvr wrote: »
    No, they're a spiteful bunch in there. Liked Leslie at first but he's just a little bitch. He can't justify choosing Gary to go out there, especially as one of the 2 least entertaining housemates! Spineless old queen.

Also don't like the way the rest of them sat there sniggering whilst Gary was saying he couldn't sleep outside. Who do this bunch of non entities think they are?

Feel the same about Leslie, and him acting all innocent like he didn't have any other choice of who to pick with a whole bunch of other housemates there. Spiteful little man.
  • ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Gone right off Leslie tonight, the spiteful little man. >:(
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    :confused: I thought he already was. Oh you mean in the task (;-)) Yes I do. He took the dosh, he needs to play the game :cool:
  • Poppys_momPoppys_mom Posts: 148
    Forum Member
    No, I hope Gary sticks to his guns and refuses to sleep outside. He is 70 years old, I think he should have been exempt by Big Brother for the sleeping outside part. As he was picked okay his eviction nomination could stand, but not have to sleep outside.
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The reason he was chosen is really disgraceful. He certainly has not been the least entertaining hm in there and in the old days BB would not have accepted Leslies reasons.>:(
  • vpowervpower Posts: 1,278
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    :confused: I thought he already was. Oh you mean in the task (;-)) Yes I do. He took the dosh, he needs to play the game :cool:

Agree with you here;-)
  • Sweet_PrincessSweet_Princess Posts: 11,038
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    No ffs he is a 70 year old man with brain damage he shouldnt be made to sleep outside
  • PercyBysshePercyBysshe Posts: 6,120
    Forum Member
    James could replace him but Gary would still be up for eviction.
  • yogacatsyogacats Posts: 6,954
    Forum Member
    Stellen11 wrote: »
    Yes he should. If he cant hack it he should not have taken the money. he has took the money so he should do the tasks.

He can't do anything with it if it kills him though can he. The little sh*t who picked him to go outside is excused from certain tasks apparently, so why shouldn't Gary be, when it's dangerous to his health?
  • farlofanfarlofan Posts: 1,888
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    His age has nothing to do with it. The reason he was chosen has. He is most certainly has not the least entertaining hm in there and in the old days BB would not have accepted Leslies explanation.>:(:(

I think I get ya ;-)
  • Scarlett BerryScarlett Berry Posts: 21,135
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    farlofan wrote: »
    I think I get ya ;-)

Thanks, :blush:I actually edited my post..what I meant was, of course he shouldn't be put outside..Leslie's decision was based purely on his own hatred for Gary & nothing whatsoever to do with Gary being the least entertaining.