Options

The Official We Dislike Victoria Beckham Thread

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 329
    Forum Member
    OATZ MM wrote: »
    ^^^ :eek: :D

This thread has been allowed to drop down to page 3 in my absense. Feel ashamed of yourselves!!!!

NO that's good because it means we haven't had to look at her scrawny miserable carcass in the press for a few days. In my book out of sight is definitely a good thing when it comes to VB.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 5,111
    Forum Member

This thread has been allowed to drop down to page 3 in my absense. Feel ashamed of yourselves!!!!

It just means that we have heard nothing from the Beckham front for a few days, which is a good thing really.

:D
  • Options
    GoldilocksGoldilocks Posts: 7,349
    Forum Member

I am lodging an appeal to be excused for my inattentiveness. I've been rather ill and am only coming back to my old (well young really:p) ways.
    Soooo now that the news has broken about Gordon Ramsy the phrase birds of a feather and all that has never rung more true has it. I wonder if after dinner the two men leave the room to port and a cigar and swap tips while the two women (the words ladies and gentlemen will not be typed in relation to those two (respectively) by my fingertips) compare "so thats how you put up with it secrets?

^^ all that said, people do whatever they want to / or have to, to make their marriage work. What I see as madness they may see as their only option but I cannot understand any one (be they male or female) who sells their story. It is pure unadulterated selfishness on their part and the action is guaranteed to bring nothing but pain to all concerned (especially the innocent parties, more so the kids in this case and that of the Beckhams too).
  • Options
    IvanIVIvanIV Posts: 30,314
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I think that the appearance is imminent, now that Katie said Pete had a brown willy, Pish has to top that :eek: :D BTW how big is a Sky+ remote?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It looks like Katie did not escape far enough :rolleyes:

Beckhams, Cruises join for Thanksgiving
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    I think that the appearance is imminent, now that Katie said Pete had a brown willy, Pish has to top that :eek: :D BTW how big is a Sky+ remote?

Pish has already topped it by going on about the size of Derek's willy :yawn:
  • Options
    Soulmate9Soulmate9 Posts: 7,407
    Forum Member
    IvanIV wrote: »
    It looks like Katie did not escape far enough :rolleyes:

Beckhams, Cruises join for Thanksgiving

Pish will always catch up with her..... she has her continued social climbing to do, and to let an uber-famous couple like Tom & Katie get away would be far too much for Her Pishness to bear!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 6,654
    Forum Member
    NO that's good because it means we haven't had to look at her scrawny miserable carcass in the press for a few days. In my book out of sight is definitely a good thing when it comes to VB.
    Jezebeth wrote: »
    It just means that we have heard nothing from the Beckham front for a few days, which is a good thing really.

:D

The worse thing is is that when we don't hear from her for a few days, she comes back in full onslaught mode and we don't get shot of her again for weeks!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Goldilocks wrote: »
    I am lodging an appeal to be excused for my inattentiveness

Excused!!!! :D

As for Gordon Bennett, how much do you want to bet that Pisho won't let Dayveeed within twenty miles of him ever again????? :D:D
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Excused!!!! :D

As for Gordon Bennett, how much do you want to bet that Pisho won't let Dayveeed within twenty miles of him ever again????? :D:D

Thanks for the pardon:)
    Re: Gordon Bennett.........one may wonder where he got the introduction to this professional woman in the first place;)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Thanks for the pardon:)
    Re: Gordon Bennett.........one may wonder where he got the introduction to this professional woman in the first place;)

Surely not - not Tana and Derek???? :eek:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,393
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    It's surprising that you lot have missed the most recent pictures of the Beckhams out with the Cruises. ;)
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's surprising that you lot have missed the most recent pictures of the Beckhams out with the Cruises. ;)

I've seen them .She could pass for David's grandma if it wasn't for the obligatory tasteless skyscrapers heels.
  • Options
    Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    At least she could try a fake smile to go with that fake fur.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Surely not - not Tana and Derek???? :eek:

No no no........I meant that Gordon and Derek exchanged "helpful" information.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She's in the News of the World today..she wore the most stupid clothes to go play football with her boys in the park!
  • Options
    JasonNHowardFanJasonNHowardFan Posts: 744
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Brooklyn is turning into Posh. A miserable looking little brat.
  • Options
    Mr GigglesMr Giggles Posts: 18,232
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not just Brooklyn, Cruz is also a miserable brat but they do smile when they are with David.

I do feel sorry for the kids having such a stuck up stick insect for a mother, now take Cindy Crawford and her kids, totally different story.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    polka.dott wrote: »
    She's in the News of the World today..she wore the most stupid clothes to go play football with her boys in the park!

I love my high heels........in certain ways and with certain outfits for certain occasions e.g. you're going to a fancy party and wearing a cocktail dress......the high heels are a must. However I am also very much a jeans and trainers girl at the weekend, when out doing my grocery shopping, watching my boyfriend play football etc. I could never in a million years imagine putting on a pair of high heels and wearing them to parade up and down the side of a football pitch.
    She truly has become a caricature and one who tries too hard all of the time. True class, elegance, sexiness (which is what appears to be the most important to her) are things that should appear effortless and natural. She appears the exact opposite of both of these things.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I love my high heels........in certain ways and with certain outfits for certain occasions e.g. you're going to a fancy party and wearing a cocktail dress......the high heels are a must. However I am also very much a jeans and trainers girl at the weekend, when out doing my grocery shopping, watching my boyfriend play football etc. I could never in a million years imagine putting on a pair of high heels and wearing them to parade up and down the side of a football pitch.
    She truly has become a caricature and one who tries too hard all of the time. True class, elegance, sexiness (which is what appears to be the most important to her) are things that should appear effortless and natural. She appears the exact opposite of both of these things.

Too true.

& let's not forget that it was only a couple of years ago in Baden Baden that she was parading round in cut off shorts, T-shirts and manky hair extensions. Her reinvention into a supposed Audrey Hepburn reincarnation doesn't wash with me.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Too true.

& let's not forget that it was only a couple of years ago in Baden Baden that she was parading round in cut off shorts, T-shirts and manky hair extensions. Her reinvention into a supposed Audrey Hepburn reincarnation doesn't wash with me.

Nope, we all remember the lady boy photos all too well.:D
  • Options
    Forum Member

We didn't miss them - we just tried to ignore them!!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She truly has become a caricature and one who tries too hard all of the time. True class, elegance, sexiness (which is what appears to be the most important to her) are things that should appear effortless and natural. She appears the exact opposite of both of these things.[/QUOTE]

Pisho - God love her. She's so class-conscious - she has no class and everyone's conscious of it.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 791
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    We have a few days of no Buckham news and then it's back with a vengeance dressed either like Dick Tracy/Inspector Gadget or looking like Dereks stuck his hand up her arse whilst she's doing an Emu impression. The kids look soo miserable in her company, same goes for Derek. Those pictures that were taken of them out for Thanksgiving with the Cruises WOW bet you could've cut the atmosphere with a knife (Kate and Veronica looked soo happy to be in each others company -- NOT!!!!! Reckon Kate has woken up and smelt the coffee concerning Mrs Buckham, realises that she's only using her to make her profile higher in America and the 'friendship' is as fake as her tits). Think if Veronica hadn't bothered going, then Derek would've been all smiles and looked relaxed.

Wonder what the stupid bint has instore for us this week...
This discussion has been closed.