IS that the end of Dom

[Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 100
Forum Member
Just watched last night C4 ep, is that the last of Dom now???

Comments

• cyrilandshirleycyrilandshirley Posts: 48,569
    Forum Member
    Hai1988 wrote: »

Yup, think so. Bit unrealistic, isn't it, that Tony wouldn't go see him on remand, and through the trial. But the actor's been axed, so it's goodbye.
  • NeomysterioNeomysterio Posts: 13,450
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Im pleased hes gone to be honest...

Hes never been the strongest actor and when he was narrating during the last few episodes.... I cringed! :o
  • becksy1892becksy1892 Posts: 326
    Forum Member
    What happened to him...i missed it????
    Forum Member
    becksy1892 wrote: »
    What happened to him...i missed it????

Turns out he started the fire. Two reasons: Bart had planted some dodgy images of Amber on his laptop, and it was locked in the restaurant (I know, as if! :rolleyes:). And second so he could help Tony collect the insurance money.

He's owned up to Tony and fessed up to the police, and been carted off. It's all kind of sad. :( I guess I'll have forgotten about him fairly soon though - he's not the world's greatest actor. But God, Tony needs some decent stuff around him - at the moment, all he's got is Taylor who's any good.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Turns out he started the fire. Two reasons: Bart had planted some dodgy images of Amber on his laptop, and it was locked in the restaurant (I know, as if! :rolleyes:). And second so he could help Tony collect the insurance money.

He's owned up to Tony and fessed up to the police, and been carted off. It's all kind of sad. :( I guess I'll have forgotten about him fairly soon though - he's not the world's greatest actor. But God, Tony needs some decent stuff around him - at the moment, all he's got is Taylor who's any good.

What on earth do you mean!? Hes got the wonderful Gabby and Amber along side him aswell! ;):p:D
    Forum Member
    What on earth do you mean!? Hes got the wonderful Gabby and Amber along side him aswell! ;):p:D

I really wish Amber had fallen off that roof onto Gabby. I was joking when I said it first. Now, I'm deadly serious. Would have been kinder to everyone ...
  • becksy1892becksy1892 Posts: 326
    Forum Member

Cheers for that...what a crap person to choose to start it...thought the storyline might be more interesting than that :)

Gabby is the worst actress around.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

What???!!! Why!!!

x
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    Yet another rubbish ending for a character. They did the same with Charlotte, Amy and that American student. Letting Amy go without saying bye to at least Ste is ridiculous. She's been there for years and they were starting to have a good relationship.
    Forum Member
    Norristar wrote: »
    What???!!! Why!!!

x

Well, seems like there were two reasons for that as well. :rolleyes: (Ever get the feeling this has all been re-written? There's two answers for every question!).

First, he had a grudge against Dom because it was Dom who arrested him for nicking stuff on his first day in the village. Then he seems to have realised that Dom was easy to bully, and started this sort of campaign against him, taking this pic of Amber after a shower on Dom's phone.

But the second answer is, Dom caught Bart kissing Jas, when she was Jason. So he saw him kissing a boy, AND it was the boy who was supposed to have been responsible for stabbing Bart, and so was still wanted by the police.

SO ... deep breath ... Bart wanted to be able to have a hold over Dom, to stop him saying anything about Bart kissing Jason, both to protect Jas from being discovered, and to protect his own reputation I guess (not want to be seen with a boy). So he put this stuff on Dom's laptop.

I THINK that's what it was all about anyways. As it was probably cooked up by some hack writer last Sunday to fill gaps in the plot, it was hard to tell. :rolleyes:
  • Raven123Raven123 Posts: 3,468
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lots of questions -

How did Bart get Dom's laptop?

How did Bart get Dom's phone?

How did Bart manage to take a photo of Amber getting out of the shower?

Surely Dom would have had keys to the restaurant as well as Tony.

This storyline has been so half-assed, it's just terrible.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,713
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well, seems like there were two reasons for that as well. :rolleyes: (Ever get the feeling this has all been re-written? There's two answers for every question!).

First, he had a grudge against Dom because it was Dom who arrested him for nicking stuff on his first day in the village. Then he seems to have realised that Dom was easy to bully, and started this sort of campaign against him, taking this pic of Amber after a shower on Dom's phone.

But the second answer is, Dom caught Bart kissing Jas, when she was Jason. So he saw him kissing a boy, AND it was the boy who was supposed to have been responsible for stabbing Bart, and so was still wanted by the police.

SO ... deep breath ... Bart wanted to be able to have a hold over Dom, to stop him saying anything about Bart kissing Jason, both to protect Jas from being discovered, and to protect his own reputation I guess (not want to be seen with a boy). So he put this stuff on Dom's laptop.

I THINK that's what it was all about anyways. As it was probably cooked up by some hack writer last Sunday to fill gaps in the plot, it was hard to tell. :rolleyes:

Wow - thank you! So i take it that all got explianed in one ep? I am watching it on Sunday but can never resist reading what happens in the week.

Again, thank you! :)
  • luckylilaluckylila Posts: 3,685
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hai1988 wrote: »

Let's hope so.

Worst actor ever.

Total mystery how he managed to last so long - just proves the theory that acting abilty is not any kind of requirement for employment in the HO cast.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    lea_uk wrote: »
    Yet another rubbish ending for a character. They did the same with Charlotte, Amy and that American student. Letting Amy go without saying bye to at least Ste is ridiculous. She's been there for years and they were starting to have a good relationship.

Amy isnt gone yet
    Forum Member
    Raven123 wrote: »
    Lots of questions -

Laptop? No idea. Nicked it?

Phone - he was in the flat at the same time as Dom, took it out of his hand, and when Amber came out of the shower doing her Lolita thing, he took the pic.

Keys? No idea.

Yep, it's all very far-fetched ...
  • lea_uklea_uk Posts: 9,648
    Forum Member
    garyessex wrote: »
    Amy isnt gone yet

I thought she had left last week.
  • garyessexgaryessex Posts: 9,083
    Forum Member
    lea_uk wrote: »
    I thought she had left last week.

I dont think so? Why leave her in the titles and remove Mal if both characters had their final scenes last week?
  • davedubdavedub Posts: 8,826
    Forum Member
    I dont think it was a bad exit, it was quite dramatic actually because at one stage I thought Tony was going to let him 'run', it was only at the end of the episode we discovered they phoned the police. I thought it was a fairly decent exit
  • emzi27emzi27 Posts: 1,113
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Incredible actresses :p
    Forum Member
    emzi27 wrote: »
    Incredible actresses :p

It's incredible that they are actresses. ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It's incredible that they are actresses. ;)

Hehe! :D
  • lulu glulu g Posts: 52,648
    Forum Member
    It's incredible that we are expected to believe that Amber is twelve years old.
  • ::Adam::::Adam:: Posts: 7,223
    Forum Member
    Raven123 wrote: »
    Lots of questions -

Why would he have keys? he doesn't work there, he doesn't live there(i don't think) so why would he need keys?