Worst Facebook status updates

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 454
    Forum Member
    Just seen a video a woman who used to work for my dad posted. She's in her late thirties and has two children. The video's of her and her four year old son in bed chatting. It's all nice and cutesy and then her son asks for his dad, and she tells him he'll see him next month, (they're divorced) and the son gets really upset and starts crying and saying he wants to see him now. I don't know if she posted it on purpose to make her ex look like a bad father, or what, but it's so weird.

This woman constantly posts about being a single mum, how her ex is a ****, how she never gets to go out etc. Funnily enough, she's out her face pretty much everytime I see her out, and a friend of mine once found a phone in a club with several VERY graphic videos of her on.
  • SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    mrsmoose wrote: »
    All from Mrs "I can't believe Jans still dead", in the last 16 hours;

White metal single bed still for sale

Can't believe the bed's still for sale.
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    All from Mrs "I can't believe Jans still dead", in the last 16 hours;

White metal single bed still for sale now £40 has the bars where found to be bowed. Been straigten as much as possible and not too bad now x

New bed coming tomorrow woop woop. Just one night to go n sleeping just on matteress x

Now the waiting game for my bed :-) cant wait. Hopefully get a decent nights sleep x

Woop bed be here in half an hour to an hour yay x

Beds on its way wooppp cant wait. Finally get a lovely nice decent bed x

Heehee, never fails :) I'm so envious that my life isn't as action packed as your FB pal.
  • ackeracker Posts: 8,809
    Forum Member
    This thread is pretty much my sole contact with anything FB related and when I read it I fully understand why . Honest ive seen people I know in the real world on there and I do not recognise them....the b*llocks and insincerity is immense . Fifty something year old guys behaving like 12 year old girls......and sod off with your " I care more than you care " competitions ...........and breathe. :o
  • My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A friend has posted a picture of her niece after the niece fell off her bike. The girl is about 5, is crying, and has grazes on her nose and forehead. So, instead of giving her a cuddle and a checking she's OK, you take a photo and stick it on Facebook?! WTF is wrong with people these days??
  • Stormwave UKStormwave UK Posts: 5,088
    Forum Member
    A friend has posted a picture of her niece after the niece fell off her bike. The girl is about 5, is crying, and has grazes on her nose and forehead. So, instead of giving her a cuddle and a checking she's OK, you take a photo and stick it on Facebook?! WTF is wrong with people these days??

I'll never get why some parents / relations think children crying and hurt is somehow funny.
  • My Sweet LifeMy Sweet Life Posts: 1,434
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I'll never get why some parents / relations think children crying and hurt is somehow funny.

In this case it wasn't to get a laugh, but to get an attention seeking "awwww bless her" type response. Equally as bad.
  • James FrederickJames Frederick Posts: 53,184
    Forum Member

I often think that when I watch You've Been Framed your kid has hurt itself and is crying but you carry on filming and then hope to make some money off it
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    acker wrote: »
    This thread is pretty much my sole contact with anything FB related and when I read it I fully understand why . Honest ive seen people I know in the real world on there and I do not recognise them....the b*llocks and insincerity is immense . Fifty something year old guys behaving like 12 year old girls......and sod off with your " I care more than you care " competitions ...........and breathe. :o

Arggh!! yes!! Righteousness competitions!!! Who can be morally superior!!! Bragging about your charity direct debits!!

FB is just a soapbox for some people to let you know they're superior in every way!

I didn't realise life was a competition :o
  • Ben_CoplandBen_Copland Posts: 4,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    May sound insensitive on my part, but a much loved friend of mine died at new year, obviously everyone was upset, but there are at least 10 people who post on his wall every day, saying they miss him and they're fed up and etc, etc. this is 5 months later, is this just their way of dealing with his death? Letting everyone know they are wallowing in self pity over his death. They say stuff like "Off out this weekend to get absolutely plastered, I know you'll be with us, having a laugh" :confused:
  • mrsmoosemrsmoose Posts: 2,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    francie wrote: »
    Heehee, never fails :) I'm so envious that my life isn't as action packed as your FB pal.

haha I know, i'm well jel:p

There's more excitement now as her phone has broke and they are sending her a new one in the post, so we'll have daily and hourly updates about it's imminent arrival!
  • hyperstarspongehyperstarsponge Posts: 16,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I find Google+ and Twitter better these days, The user-base on Google+ seems to post more interesting content :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I have largely given up on Facebook. When I joined about 6 years ago, people used to update quite a bit, sometimes with trivial things to make you laugh, sometimes just what they were up to or where they'd been. Quite a lot of 'poking' and quizzes and fun stuff. And there was the general novelty of getting to know past acquaintances again as adults.

Now I look at my page, and people don't update much anymore - except for the FB addicts letting you know what's for tea (I quite like that)....and the braggarts/attention seeker who drain you and overload you with information and pictures. And there's a million things that have been 'liked' in order to enter a competition, game related posts and advertising or 'suggested pages'. It's boring now.

But here's an oddity. Facebook has actually made me dislike people I was fairly neutral about. I dislike the businessman I went to school with who displays such utter snobbery at the working classes despite the fact that is grandad worked at the Ford plant. The ex-work colleague who updated her 9 year long and emotional to overcome fertility, uploaded a million joyous photos of her son...only to dump him in day nursery for a few days between Christmas an New Year because she needed 'lunchtime wine and undisturbed shopping'. The innocuous, charming school friend who joined the BNP. The list is endless. So as I start the process of shifting from FB to Twitter, thank you FB for giving me an insight into the acquaintances I grew up with..and justifying the reason I didn't stay in touch in the first place :D

This pretty much puts in all in a nutshell :) :cool:
    :D
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    One girl has just told us about fishing poo out of the bath (her child's not hers thankfully).
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    One girl has just told us about fishing poo out of the bath (her child's not hers thankfully).

Is this from the same child who left a turd in the pool?
  • gavinfarrellygavinfarrelly Posts: 6,195
    Forum Member
    I really hate those 'I am having a friend clearout, like or comment if you dont want to be deleted' ones.

Mostly because they actually dont delete anyone at all and are just attention seeking.
  • Kyle123Kyle123 Posts: 25,782
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    This one comes courtesy of my brother's Facebook. He insists that this person is just a "Facebook friend" - I hope he's telling the truth! I read and saw this myself, and the spelling was horrendous, but this isn't a direct copy, just the general gist. The main *moment* is all to accurate though!

"Wooo! The sun is out and I'm really excited for Malia 2013 with my girlies now!!! Can't wait to get a face full of sun, a mouth full of sangria and a p***y full of c*m! - only joking boys, or am IIIIIIIIII? ;)

I mean seriously? :eek: Why would you possibly say that where people can see it?!?!
    Forum Member
    Stuart *****
    I'd give anything to be inside Amy ******** right now. Miss u babe x
    Like · · Share · 23 minutes ago via Mobile ·

-

Amy is tagged in it too..she has her parents on her friends list so gunna keep an eye on that one :D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    ^ :eek:
  • Elphie_LivesElphie_Lives Posts: 4,455
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Jason100 wrote: »
    Is this from the same child who left a turd in the pool?

No must be a common thing in children. Has put me off having children.
    Stuart *****

-

Amy is tagged in it too..she has her parents on her friends list so gunna keep an eye on that one :D

:D this is why you don't add your parents on FB.
    Forum Member
    Stuart *****

-

Its gone already. I wonder what that phonecall/text/whatever was like..

I doubt he suddenly saw sense and deleted it himself. Much more likely she went mental at him :o:D
  • Jason100Jason100 Posts: 17,222
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Stuart *****

-

Amy must be a stunner! ;):D
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I. Love. This. Thread.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,115
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I have this girl on my Facebook who moans about everything. 'Fkn waiting hours in the doctors n he hasn't got a clue what's up wif me.' Too 'my daughters just fkin fell and tw*tted her nose on the pole and the bus driver ddnt even stop the bus 2 c if she was ok'

I hate her so much and constantly have the urge to delete her but I just can't bring myself too it. I get an thrill out of some of the stuff she puts and I don't know why.
  • franciefrancie Posts: 31,089
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    haha I know, i'm well jel:p

There's more excitement now as her phone has broke and they are sending her a new one in the post, so we'll have daily and hourly updates about it's imminent arrival!

Smelling salts at the ready.
This discussion has been closed.