Sam's rapid decline in popularity due to increased airtime

2»

Comments

• misslibertinemisslibertine Posts: 14,306
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    hopwoodl wrote: »
    Thanks for that - I won't judge you I promise (although as you're obviously a bright, articulate person I bet that if you'd grown up not far from Harlow you'd have had quite enough of no knickers and spray tans to cope with watching them on tv ;-) )

You've reminded me that just because someone's quiet on cbb and doesn't get much airtime, doesn't mean they're a nice,shy and retiring person who should be in the final.

Thanks again x

No problem x Happy to share what I know :)

I'm from the Valleys so I have my own reality TV stereotype to contend with... even TOWIE and Geordie Shore fans seem to look down on The Valleys :D:blush:
  • StardogStardog Posts: 2,415
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The "decline" is from worried Jim fans attacking her for no reason.

He was saved "1st" in no particular order with Sam coming "2nd" and now they're running scared and spamming bad comments everywhere.

The "she is boring" posts have gone into overdrive and are very transparent. I don't think it'll work.
  • GracelandGraceland Posts: 8,158
    Forum Member
    Dingbatts wrote: »
    Haven't really taken to her much, as she has done nowt that I can remember, except be everyone's mate. Oh and she fancies Ollie. Can anyone shed any light on things I may have missed in the house?

Iam with you there,dont care for her at all.