Andre's "suffering"

Comments

• NotaTypoNotaTypo Posts: 4,253
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The OH and I are going to Malta this Summer. Does anyone know where the 15 ft, bronze statue of 'our hero' dressed in his finest teacosy hat, low cut boyband t-shirt and MC Hammer joggers can be found, as we'd like to pay our respects? I'm guessing the Maltese have erected one to their 'cultural atache'. Haven't they?
    There are several day and night tours around the island. I'm sure if they hold Pete to the same standards of adoration as Pete does, it'll be on the highest point of Mdina where it will be seen for miles around.:p

Enjoy Malta. It's really beautiful, despite the ambassadorage!
  • cazzzcazzz Posts: 12,218
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Peter wants to be an actor ... I thought he already was..

so yet another thing on his bucket list, he keeps on hinting at jobs he would like....well I would like to be an astronaut and have 6 winning lottery numbers - all on the same line!

Any guesses what he will want to do next?? are all the Xfactor judges lined up?
  • Mr DangerousMr Dangerous Posts: 902
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    So Peter wants to be an actor ... I thought he already was..

Comedy actor, he has you in stitches.....:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    cazzz wrote: »
    so yet another thing on his bucket list, he keeps on hinting at jobs he would like....well I would like to be an astronaut and have 6 winning lottery numbers - all on the same line!

Any guesses what he will want to do next?? are all the Xfactor judges lined up?

Didnt he say he had turned it down years ago, only for Simon Cowell to come out and say he hadnt been offered it.

Just before they married, he said he wanted to work in the theatre, and I wonder why he never got any offers other than the one night for charity ( I think was Ghost). Hes probably too old now for Grease
  • Ella71110Ella71110 Posts: 4,239
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    bunny55 wrote: »
    Didnt he say he had turned it down years ago, only for Simon Cowell to come out and say he hadnt been offered it.

Just before they married, he said he wanted to work in the theatre, and I wonder why he never got any offers other than the one night for charity ( I think was Ghost). Hes probably too old now for Grease

i thought that was Andrew Stone bunny that lied over the X Factor job :confused::D

Has Petie done any acting work at all? What did he do to get into singing i forget now? But as someone else said above i also think his face hasn't aged well bless him i also think its to do with weight loss,obviously im not a fan but understand why momma likes him with no top on but me personally likes the bottom half to match as well where Mr Andre cant deliver there :o:D

edit i meant his short skinny legs nothing else:eek:
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,114
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »
    i thought that was Andrew Stone bunny that lied over the X Factor job :confused::D

Has Petie done any acting work at all? What did he do to get into singing i forget now? But as someone else said above i also think his face hasn't aged well bless him i also think its to do with weight loss,obviously im not a fan but understand why momma likes him with no top on but me personally likes the bottom half to match as well where Mr Andre cant deliver there :o:D

I think Andre said he was offered the x-factor

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/australian-tv/s137/the-x-factor-australia/news/a216329/peter-andre-not-offered-x-factor-role.html
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,073
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Well he has to keep his diary clear incase of extra dates for Wembley are added.
  • lexi22lexi22 Posts: 16,394
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Still think that was someone winding CAN up - as in, they did get an email, only it wasn't from Syco. Doubt very much CAN would have commented publicly (and self-importantly) about it had it not actually happened. Even they wouldn't be dumb enough to pull that out of thin air and think no one would respond....

Funny though. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    barneyboy wrote: »
    Well he has to keep his diary clear incase of extra dates for Wembley are added.

And that's funny too. :D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

ah i know what you mean now sorry Bunny! My other pet hate Andrew Stone also said about Simon Cowell wanting him which Simon denied,embarrassment all round then for both of them ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    And that's funny too. :D

aww i think its sweet to have a dream :) deluded maybe as i see alot of his fans say they love him but not his music but i don't laugh at his dream if you know what i mean, its the fake persona that himself and CAN try and put across i don't like ,right bed for me night girls xx
  • Betty BritainBetty Britain Posts: 13,721
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Ella71110 wrote: »

It was Peter who said he had been offered a job on XFactor for the XFactor people to say he hadnt
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Yep he sure did :rolleyes: just another example of petes little er....gems, that would have remained in his "how sought after am l CV" if Syco hadnt put everyone straight :rolleyes:
    Just wish the kidney foundation had publicly corrected him too when he gave out false info over transplant procedures :mad: not even Can could lie his way out of that one!
  • nerdgirlfromthek83nerdgirlfromthek83 Posts: 503
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The different between the KP and PA thread is that here we just discussing his TV show while KP has a court case and have sensitive issue surrounding it so that could be why it keep getting locked. On here we just ripping PA apart and laughing at his DOTY image. Personally i don't want this thread to end as i have been enjoying reading it.

I'm disappointed at the lack of Lexi Reviews - you have let me down! ;):D:(
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    scone wrote: »
    Can you imagine him in Downton Abbey with that face like he has just smelled something horrible, his services would be dispensed of rather quickly, "I don't know what it is but that servant looks like he has smelled something horrid, he puts one of one's dinner." Plus he would have to tone down his orangeness, what a ridiculous thought and the end of Downton if anyone puts him in it

With his now aging face weathered by sunbeds, love of cheese, and quest for treasue/fame I can imagine him playing the part of Ben Gunn perfectly :D:D:D
  • Daisy BennybootsDaisy Bennyboots Posts: 18,375
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    lexi22 wrote: »
    Still think that was someone winding CAN up - as in, they did get an email, only it wasn't from Syco. Doubt very much CAN would have commented publicly (and self-importantly) about it had it not actually happened. Even they wouldn't be dumb enough to pull that out of thin air and think no one would respond....

Funny though. :D

You think it was a prank :eek: Oh dear :D Who would do such a thing?!:D Even if it was, surely you would at least have had an inital meeting with relevant parties before going public with it? At the time, I thought it looked like Pete just taking another DOTY opportunity - "Hey look, I could be B list because they want me on the X Factor...but my kids come first'. He did actually say he'd been offered the job as judge...well those kind of offers just don't arrive in some initial email from a partnering production company, I'm sorry!!! Months of meeting and contracts before offers are made. What a bizarre episode!
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Cym wrote: »
    With his now aging face weathered by sunbeds, love of cheese, and quest for treasue/fame I can imagine him playing the part of Ben Gunn perfectly :D:D:D

Good Lord can you imagine, that would be based around him the whole time, he would be the lead, I say slip him into a supporting role first, more of an extra if anything, someone who knocks on the door and asks if they want to buy some pegs, then he gets told to shoo and that's the end of it, blink and you will miss him kind of thing
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    You think it was a prank :eek: Oh dear :D Who would do such a thing?!:D Even if it was, surely you would at least have had an inital meeting with relevant parties before going public with it? At the time, I thought it looked like Pete just taking another DOTY opportunity - "Hey look, I could be B list because they want me on the X Factor...but my kids come first'. He did actually say he'd been offered the job as judge...well those kind of offers just don't arrive in some initial email from a partnering production company, I'm sorry!!! Months of meeting and contracts before offers are made. What a bizarre episode!

:D I'm Just guessing, Daisy, as even I can't believe PA would pull that one completely out of thin air. But who knows, it does all sound very odd... and he does live in a fantasy world so....
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Good Lord can you imagine, that would be based around him the whole time, he would be the lead, I say slip him into a supporting role first, more of an extra if anything, someone who knocks on the door and asks if they want to buy some pegs, then he gets told to shoo and that's the end of it, blink and you will miss him kind of thing

:D:D Love it.

I was thinking scullery maid's helper... spud peeler, that sort of thing.
  • ButterfaceButterface Posts: 2,709
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just watched the last episode properly.
    So much to :eek: over.

1. Claire talking in proud, awestruck tones about Pete's ability to wrap up a calendar shoot in a few hours, as if he's just done a stint on the front line in Afghanistan. She is seriously weird.

2. The DOTY's cringey 'Zoolander' poses/looks to camera during said photo shoot.

3. The fact that he actually WORE the MC Hammer trousers.

4. The horribly patronising 'awwww isn't he doing wellllllllll' throughout.
  • sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    He definitely needs to do his own cookery show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWDf2ZKRfEo&feature=youtu.be
  • DiamondDollDiamondDoll Posts: 21,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Butterface wrote: »
    Just watched the last episode properly.
    So much to :eek: over.

1. Claire talking in proud, awestruck tones about Pete's ability to wrap up a calendar shoot in a few hours, as if he's just done a stint on the front line in Afghanistan. She is seriously weird.

2. The DOTY's cringey 'Zoolander' poses/looks to camera during said photo shoot.

3. The fact that he actually WORE the MC Hammer trousers.

4. The horribly patronising 'awwww isn't he doing wellllllllll' throughout.

Lol.:D:D

The Abomination that is Andre is still media-whoring in his very own ridiculous manner I see.:yawn:
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    He definitely needs to do his own cookery show

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zWDf2ZKRfEo&feature=youtu.be

Makes a change to see him sticking his head in something other than up his own **** :D:D:D
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    What about Petie hosting a cookery show with his bestie Gino im sure hes done this before with Gino once now both of them are the Kings of cheese i think it would work really well :D
This discussion has been closed.