Options

Truly disgusted with Mel B

NELLIENASHNELLIENASH Posts: 932
Forum Member
✭✭
I was absolutely appalled by Mel B's behavior to her contestant.

Forcing him to eat vile substances as a "punishment" - this was bullying of the worst order - imagine if a male judge did this to a female contestant?

I have lodged a complaint with Ofcom.

She truly is a vile evil tramp and I hope she gets sacked.

Dirty great common hag.

Comments

• Options
    greenyonegreenyone Posts: 3,545
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NELLIENASH wrote: »

Forcing him to eat vile substances as a "punishment" - this was bullying of the worst order - imagine if a male judge did this to a female contestant?

Dirty great common hag.

Going on those comments pot kettle etc
  • Options
    ForGodsSakeForGodsSake Posts: 16,235
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Why? What did she do and to whom ?
  • Options
    coolercooler Posts: 13,024
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Eat what vile substances?
  • Options
    scratchy23scratchy23 Posts: 3,675
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Why? What did she do and to whom ?

She made Jake eat spicy chocolate as punishment for doing a naked shoot.

I don't know what you're making a fuss for. It was just banter. She didn't force it down his throat. Don't be such a wet lettuce
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 122
    Forum Member
    She made him eat really spicy chocolate because he'd stripped off for the magazine. I can't really imagine it was that terrible! I don't like her however- but more for how she treated Jack last night than for what she did to Jake.
  • Options
    Toy_HeroToy_Hero Posts: 11,358
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    bluie2103 wrote: »
    She made him eat really spicy chocolate because he'd stripped off for the magazine. I can't really imagine it was that terrible! I don't like her however- but more for how she treated Jack last night than for what she did to Jake.

That's what I thought this thread was going to be about :confused: The whole eating chocolate was banter. The only out of line thing I can think of is that she gave off to Jake for posing nude yet tried to get dancers to rip off Jacks shirt during his performance

Also did Jack not pose semi nude too? I thought I seen Jake and Jack at the photoshoot
  • Options
    RabidWolverine1RabidWolverine1 Posts: 8,137
    Forum Member
    I skipped forward and lodged a complaint with the Federal Bureau Of Investigation.

This travesty can not and will not be tolerated, this is almost as bad as when James Corden and Jack Whitehall made some jokes at the expense of The Queen, Barack Obama and Susan Boyle on a Comedy Quiz show where the whole purpose is to make jokes which prompted hundreds of complaints (Of which I bet 95% of people never heard the show to begin with, until a newspaper thought they would start a national pride campaign against them).

Clearly context means absolutely nothing in these situations and we must march on OFCOM headquarters to censor television beyond belief in spite of Jake never complaining about it.

Then when the changes come in months from now we can complain that Television isn't as good as it used to be :D

On a more serious note Jake is very capable of complaining himself if he is not happy :)
  • Options
    SugarNSpiceSugarNSpice Posts: 1,880
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I almost thinking this thread is a joke - lol, complaining to Ofcom?

I'm sure if Jake really didn't want to eat the spicy chocolate he wouldn't have put it in his mouth. Mel didn't physically force him to do it. OP being a bit melodramatic/OTT here methinks, the real reason is probably due to dislike of Mel.
  • Options
    Ba Na NaBa Na Na Posts: 1,792
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Did you call the police and let them know as well?
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mel B has committed far worse crimes than force feeding a grown man chocolate. I mean, have you heard her version of Word Up?
  • Options
    ritchie2ykritchie2yk Posts: 5,556
    Forum Member
    I might apply to go work for ofcom Id have a right good laugh reading stuff like this on a daily basis 😂
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    GOD IT WAS ****ING CHOCOLATE WITH CHILLI IN IT!!!! I have had it in the past and it was gorgeous!
  • Options
    laurasfanlaurasfan Posts: 229
    Forum Member
    Exactly what makes ofcom lack any credibility
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 53,142
    Forum Member
    spicy chocolate lol..i thought by op it was gonna be vile substance :D
  • Options
    JocolahJocolah Posts: 2,276
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    NELLIENASH wrote: »

Dirty great common hag.

Oh, don't hold back, tell us what you really think of Mel B ....... after she's committed the 'crime' of the year.
  • Options
    LiamOKLiamOK Posts: 1,339
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Eugh 'Ofcom' - the organisation who have ruined my favourite shows, stopped channels take risks, etc - Who knows what hypothetical amazing shows we've maybe missed out on? Annoying. Yet at the same time they make sure I can get phone signal everywhere and the fastest broadband. AHH

Is it really worth your time? Or is this post a joke and we've all fallen for it? If so well done, I'm hungover I needed a laugh.

Op: "Hey Ofcom, I want to make a complaint"
    Ofcom: "Okay for what show and what reason?"
    Op: "Mel B from the X Factor - A show I watch every week, therefore help pay for it and her wages even though I think she's a 'Dirty common rag', oh sorry 'Dirty GREAT common rag' - for making one of the contestants eat this vile food called 'chocolate' GRR.
    Ofcom: "Okay we've got your complaint, your one opinion will now count for 100000 people who undoubtedly agree with you. We shall punish the network accordingly"
    Op: "Thank you, I better go tell the internet now because I'm still so Angry, how dare this happen??!!!"
    Ofcom: "Good, spread the word and keep the complaints coming, otherwise we'd be out of a job!"
  • Options
    yohinnchildyohinnchild Posts: 52,532
    Forum Member
    Blondie X wrote: »
    Mel B has committed far worse crimes than force feeding a grown man chocolate. I mean, have you heard her version of Word Up?

Yes and it's by no means the worst version of that song... Little Mix say hello
  • Options
    GibsonSGGibsonSG Posts: 23,681
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I had to read the thread to see what you were blathering on about. Chilli chocolate is quite nice actually. It comes in a variety of 'heats'. To call it a 'vile substance' is bonkers.
  • Options
    DUNDEEBOYDUNDEEBOY Posts: 110,033
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Pretty sure she will be replaced by tulisa next year
  • Options
    freeshatfreeshat Posts: 447
    Forum Member
    DUNDEEBOY wrote: »

I think Cheryl is the one being replaced, as it's clear that Simon hates her with all the name calling and having to swap seats with Louis.

Mel is great, so leave her alone.
  • Options
    zelda fanzelda fan Posts: 6,330
    Forum Member

Ugh i hope not.
  • Options
    hilduffluvahilduffluva Posts: 3,969
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freeshat wrote: »
    I think Cheryl is the one being replaced, as it's clear that Simon hates her with all the name calling and having to swap seats with Louis.

Doubt that very much Cheryl is Simon's #1 (Otherwise he would have kept Regin). Plus have you not seen them before on this show they HAVE ALWAYS acted like this!
  • Options
    Dextor_MorganDextor_Morgan Posts: 1,060
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    freeshat wrote: »

The banter with Cheryl is amusing, you can tell Simon has fun with her. Mel B however is way out of her depth here, it's cringeworthy watching her shout out such banal nonsense as 'vote for my boys'. She won't return.
  • Options
    FuddFudd Posts: 167,002
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭

I wouldn't be at all surprised if Dannii came back to replace Mel to bring the 2010 panel fully back. If she prefers to stay in Australia then it may be best to just stick to a panel for once - we haven't had the same for two years in a row since series 6 to series 7.
  • Options
    pugamopugamo Posts: 18,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I wish my boss forced me to eat chocolate every time I made a balls up.