Options

Actress Sarah Parish twitter photo

2»

Comments

• Options
    SaturnSaturn Posts: 18,971
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I agree with the OP, she looks a fright.
  • Options
    The PrumeisterThe Prumeister Posts: 22,398
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She looks x100,000,0000,00000000 better than me with minimal make up at close range.
  • Options
    InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    Alright, bad idea to compare her au naturel photo with an airbrushed magazine cover one. But for those who keep up with her since Mistresses, it was rather apparent something was done to her face. I assumed she has stopped because she was starting to look good (albeit still frozen especially in Monroe) but that Twitter picture was shocking to me! Look at her puffy cheeks! Not as bad as the Cat lady but at a glance, you can see the similarities!

I wouldn't mock someone for their looks if it were the looks they were born with, but if they have been tampered with, I don't see why I can't say what I think.

This is a showbiz thread after all..
  • Options
    LyricalisLyricalis Posts: 57,958
    Forum Member
    Self taken mobile photos often make even passport shots look good.
  • Options
    SunnyMcSunnySunnyMcSunny Posts: 26
    Forum Member
    She looks lovely. Wish I had cheekbones like that!

The second pic is airbrushed and also the lights they use on shoots really bleach out peoples features and 'flatten' them.
  • Options
    Scarlett O HaraScarlett O Hara Posts: 195
    Forum Member
    Delboy219 wrote: »
    Fine looking lady. I was half expecting to see a monster. This forum is a joke.

Agreed.

What is wrong with some of you lot? :rolleyes:
  • Options
    sconescone Posts: 14,850
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    InNoctem wrote: »
    Alright, bad idea to compare her au naturel photo with an airbrushed magazine cover one. But for those who keep up with her since Mistresses, it was rather apparent something was done to her face. I assumed she has stopped because she was starting to look good (albeit still frozen especially in Monroe) but that Twitter picture was shocking to me! Look at her puffy cheeks! Not as bad as the Cat lady but at a glance, you can see the similarities!

I wouldn't mock someone for their looks if it were the looks they were born with, but if they have been tampered with, I don't see why I can't say what I think.

This is a showbiz thread after all..

Bull crap, her character was always a bit sad, it was how it was meant to be portrayed, no smiling, so maybe her face would look frozen to someone who didn't get the acting. :rolleyes:

This is her being interviewed over a year ago,
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rwTFc7kTD14

There is nothing frozen about her face here, I suppose you are going to say, well she had the work done after this interview, but Monroe - first series anyway - had already been filmed and throughout both series her face has remained the same, so you are wrong
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Saturn wrote: »
    I agree with the OP, she looks a fright.

She looks fabulous. She is a very attractive, middle aged, woman, who looks fantastic without make up.

I think she looks great.
  • Options
    M@nterikM@nterik Posts: 6,982
    Forum Member
    Agreed.

What is wrong with some of you lot? :rolleyes:

Christ, ain't that the truth.

I was expecting to see some medical monstrosity instead of a strikingly pretty, middle aged, woman who looks great without make up. She looks fantastic.

Why the hate from some ?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    M@nterik wrote: »
    Christ, ain't that the truth.

I was expecting to see some medical monstrosity instead of a strikingly pretty, middle aged, woman who looks great without make up. She looks fantastic.

Why the hate from some ?

Jealousy or in a male's case because their missus is an old boot :D
  • Options
    InNoctemInNoctem Posts: 91
    Forum Member
    scone wrote: »
    Jealousy or in a male's case because their missus is an old boot :D

I am neither. Look up Sarah Parish botox or Sarah Parish frozen face, I'm not the only one who thinks this way. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I am neither. Look up Sarah Parish botox or Sarah Parish frozen face, I'm not the only one who thinks this way. :rolleyes:

Yes, you're not the only one who likes to comment on a beautiful woman and drag her down with the rest of you, what's your point? If she's had work done who cares, she hardly looks like the bride of Frankenstein. :rolleyes: <- back atcha
  • Options
    Saltydog1955Saltydog1955 Posts: 4,134
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

So that's all right then. :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Blondie XBlondie X Posts: 28,662
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

After what the poor woman has been through, who could blame her if she wanted a little bit of a pick me up? She's hardly Sharon Osbourne or Pwicey is she? In fact, if she has had work done, she's had it done well as she still looks great and *normal*.
  • Options
    Dino MDino M Posts: 1,572
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Inoctem, could you please take a photo of how you look now, with no make up and post it on here,

I only ask so we can all swoon and marvel at your stunning natural beauty, as you must be something special to even post something as crap as you have.

I do not think there is anything wrong with her photo on twitter.
  • Options
    xenosysxenosys Posts: 1,460
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    ... and the point of this topic is?

Looks fine to me. The cover photo has obviously had some work done to it, as they all do nowadays.