EE: Pam Coker - A Clue?

MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
Forum Member
✭✭
In tonight's episode (Thursday 18 December), Pam and Les were talking about Paul coming for Christmas etc, and Pam was having a slightly bizarre conversation about "getting a car from the market..."

Am I reading too much into this, possibly passing, comment or do you think she could have something to do with the car smash in the trailer?! It just seemed an odd/random thing to say...even for Pam! Why would she get a car from the market?!

The only person who sells cars is Max and I doubt he'd just let Pam borrow one for the day. It just seemed a bit weird. A bit contrived...

Comments

• BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought she said card?
  • MoJo-GirlMoJo-Girl Posts: 979
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Really?! Ha ha!! In that case...I apologise!

She was talking about reversing and how she doesn't like it and I got confused!!

Well...this is embarrassing.
  • ScrabblerScrabbler Posts: 51,273
    Forum Member
    MoJo-Girl wrote: »
    Really?! Ha ha!! In that case...I apologise!

She was talking about reversing and how she doesn't like it and I got confused!!

Well...this is embarrassing.

Wasn't she on about getting a tree? We then saw her buy one, but she abandoned it and Les had to drag it to the funeral parlour.
  • BertypopBertypop Posts: 4,231
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Just rewatched it.

She was talking about getting a tree and said 'Should I use your car, or get one [a tree] off the market?'
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bertypop wrote: »
    Just rewatched it.

She was talking about getting a tree and said 'Should I use your car, or get one [a tree] off the market?'

Ahhh...that makes much more sense.

I'm claiming that I'm overtired...!!
  • trevor tigertrevor tiger Posts: 37,996
    Forum Member
    I got all that but why did she run in crying and hide in the funeral parlour after getting the tree :confused:
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    I got all that but why did she run in crying and hide in the funeral parlour after getting the tree :confused:

Because she found out her grandson is not coming on Christmas Day I think. She seems very easily upset does Pam.
    Forum Member
    Because she found out her grandson is not coming on Christmas Day I think. She seems very easily upset does Pam.

Ah I see. Thanks :) So in true soap Christmas fashion she got invited to Billy's for Christmas dinner.
  • 0...00...0 Posts: 21,111
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

She saw Billy's balls drop. :(
  • Chris MarkChris Mark Posts: 4,897
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    0...0 wrote: »

You know you love it. ;-)
    Forum Member
    0...0 wrote: »

That may have made Billy cry but surely it would have made Pam lol like us :D
  • Jimmy ConnorsJimmy Connors Posts: 117,873
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Ah I see. Thanks :) So in true soap Christmas fashion she got invited to Billy's for Christmas dinner.

:D Yes that's about all that came out of it.
  • Seymour ButtsSeymour Butts Posts: 3,754
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I thought this was going to be about Les on the phone to his grandson mentioning about how badly Pam reacted to the grandson not turning up on Good Friday...The same day Lucy died.

Surely that could be more of a clue
  • HildaonplutoHildaonpluto Posts: 37,697
    Forum Member
    I thought this was going to be about Les on the phone to his grandson mentioning about how badly Pam reacted to the grandson not turning up on Good Friday...The same day Lucy died.

My thoughts precisely!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭

Nope, sorry!

I find myself dozing off when Les in on screen - probably why I got all confused in the first place.
  • Pink_SmurfPink_Smurf Posts: 6,883
    Forum Member
    MoJo-Girl wrote: »
    Nope, sorry!

I find myself dozing off when Les in on screen - probably why I got all confused in the first place.

Ha ha! I usually miss crucial bits on soaps. The last Emmerdale had the Bartons all getting targeted and I missed the important bit so I watched it twice and missed the same bits again :blush: