Cardiff Auditions- 29th June Official Thread

2»

Comments

• Carlisle156Carlisle156 Posts: 23,124
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Are the judges still in the order Louis Kelly Tulisa Gary or does it change around??

I believe it was Louis - Tulisa - Kelly - Gary on at least the Glasgow dates, don't know if they reverted back. Glasgow-audience said that Tulisa/Louis got on REALLY well together. Nice bit of banter on the panel...
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 139
    Forum Member
    It was def Louis-Tulisa-Kelly-Gary on the second day at Birmingham...
  • Taz93Taz93 Posts: 13,315
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thanks. It looks like they're switching around a bit and seeing what works best.
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    Taz93 wrote: »
    Thanks. It looks like they're switching around a bit and seeing what works best.
    I'm pretty sure they've settled on Louis-Tulisa-Kelly-Gary. On the first day of auditions, it was only Louis-Kelly-Tulisa-Gary for about 5 auditions then they had a break and switched to Louis-Tulisa-Kelly-Gary when they came back. From what I've heard/witnessed, the seating arrangement has remained the same since.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 151
    Forum Member
    spkx wrote: »
    They just came out, performed a song and then went back off again. Very bizarre and pointless!

As for Megan, she was a stand out of the day, full standing ovation, etc. so surprised she hasn't been mentioned!

Were you the first sitting aswell?
  • spkxspkx Posts: 14,870
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes..

They also have done the glamour shots and the whole "tunnel VT" things now too, they're in th enrance VT. They;re the outits from Manchester, Tulisa has the white dress on
  • TyjetTyjet Posts: 8,509
    Forum Member
    spkx wrote: »
    Yes..

They also have done the glamour shots and the whole "tunnel VT" things now too, they're in th enrance VT. They;re the outits from Manchester, Tulisa has the white dress on
    That outfit that made her look like a dentist? :confused:
  • Strictly_IrishStrictly_Irish Posts: 18,757
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Megan's from my area so that's good that she was so well received. :)
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    Hey All,

Im new to the forum, so just wanna say HI :)

I was at the afternoon set of auditions in Cardiff on the 29th June and I saw a few good acts....but an act that stood out to me was a vocal harmony group...cant remember what they were called, there was 2 white guys and a black guy in the group. Can any1 remember what they were called.... lol

Anyway I thought they were really really good and they got 4 YES's from the judges which was great.

What do other people think of them?
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2
    Forum Member
    The order of the judges from left to right were:
    Louis, Tulisa, Kelly and then Gary