Options

Claims Lindsay Lohan to be charged with lying to police

Green KnickersGreen Knickers Posts: 756
Forum Member
✭✭
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2228653/Lindsay-Lohan-charged-lying-police.html Claims charges about to be laid over dishonesty concerning her car crash.

Comments

• Options
    Green KnickersGreen Knickers Posts: 756
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It will end up were shes such damaged goods studios wont touch her.
  • Options
    Starry EyedStarry Eyed Posts: 1,569
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I doubt she will ever get sorted. She seems determined to spend her life being a trainwreck and the US justice system is a joke when it comes to how it deals with celebrities who have broken the law. I wish Linsday would wise up and turn her life around because she was a good actress once but as things are I'm amazed she's not dead, to be honest.
  • Options
    Joey BoswellJoey Boswell Posts: 25,141
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Lindsey was a good actress, but her life is now a total train wreck, I keep coming on Digital Spy and expecting to see she has died.
  • Options
    phil solophil solo Posts: 9,669
    Forum Member
    Lindsey was a good actress, but her life is now a total train wreck, I keep coming on Digital Spy and expecting to see she has died.

She's still only 26.

She won't be eligible for the 27 Club until next July.

Then it's only a matter of time :(
  • Options
    dee123dee123 Posts: 46,274
    Forum Member
    phil solo wrote: »
    She's still only 26.

She won't be eligible for the 27 Club until next July.

Then it's only a matter of time :(

I really don't want that to happen. Only because i don't what her name thrown in with all those talented others.
  • Options
    DavetheScotDavetheScot Posts: 16,623
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    I still keep hoping Lindsay will sort herself out. Maybe a real spell in jail will help; on the other hand, it could make things worse. I think she'd be bullied badly in jail unless she was kept segregated.
  • Options
    THEXFACTORKINGTHEXFACTORKING Posts: 2,599
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    She needs to be chucked in jail for 89 years. Simple !