Options

World Wrestling Entertainment Discussion XVIII (Spoilers)

Comments

• Options
    WillbertWillbert Posts: 1,090
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Merry Xmas all.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    FMKK wrote: »
    I'm hoping he joins in with The Authority and Orton for an Evolution reunion. That would be way cooler than having him back as a face to fight Orton for the belt.

Hope everyone has a happy and enjoyable Christmas as gets themselves prepared for Big Show dressed as a baby on New Year's Raw! :p

I can almost hear Triple H squee with delight at the possibility of a reunion:D
  • Options
    Steveaustin316Steveaustin316 Posts: 15,779
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Merry Christmas everyone. :)

And happy birthday steveaustin for tommorow. You should be expecting the singing telegram performed by 3MB at around 10.15 tomorrow morning. :D

Thanks.:)

I got that telegram right on time, plus front row seats to their next concert.:D
  • Options
    SRWSRW Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Anyone other than Bryan challenging for the belt at mania is a fail. Vince and his stupid big roided up men fetish.
    And if its Cena who wins the belt again at mania I will post the mother of tirades at him and all the virgins who like him.
  • Options
    Hollie_LouiseHollie_Louise Posts: 40,030
    Forum Member
    SRW wrote: »
    Anyone other than Bryan challenging for the belt at mania is a fail. Vince and his stupid big roided up men fetish.
    And if its Cena who wins the belt again at mania I will post the mother of tirades at him and all the virgins who like him.

I literally can not wait. I hope Cena does go for the title at XXX and win just so I can see you explode.

BTW, you'll be posting the mother of tirades about him not at him. He will be too busy chilling backstage with his belt and his Bella looking at his fat Wrestlemania bonus to be looking at this thread
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 124
    Forum Member
    Just watched NXT. Antonio Cesaro vs. William Regal. This is exactly the kind of matches we should be seeing weekly.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,011
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Treznor wrote: »
    Just watched NXT. Antonio Cesaro vs. William Regal. This is exactly the kind of matches we should be seeing weekly.

On Raw and Smackdown...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I literally can not wait. I hope Cena does go for the title at XXX and win just so I can see you explode.

BTW, you'll be posting the mother of tirades about him not at him. He will be too busy chilling backstage with his belt and his Bella looking at his fat Wrestlemania bonus to be looking at this thread

You're one of those type of fans whats the problem probably laughed at big show in a diaper and find santino with the cobra stuff funny..... Probablya card carrying member of team fruity pebbles.

John Cena relates to anyone whos not a REAL MAN, grown men who loved proper wrestling.
    I told my mate how would he feel if he was watching this current wwe product and the sexiest girl in his street walked in and saw him watching this?

He'd never ever be getting into her, if it was old Ecw or wwf proper crowds and tough bad asses fighting like it used to be she might find you psychotic a bit or something and be turned on by it so you might be in.
    But this current WWE No chance...
  • Options
    Forum Member
    You're one of those type of fans whats the problem probably laughed at big show in a diaper and find santino with the cobra stuff funny..... Probablya card carrying member of team fruity pebbles.

John Cena relates to anyone whos not a REAL MAN, grown men who loved proper wrestling.
    I told my mate how would he feel if he was watching this current wwe product and the sexiest girl in his street walked in and saw him watching this?

He'd never ever be getting into her, if it was old Ecw or wwf proper crowds and tough bad asses fighting like it used to be she might find you psychotic a bit or something and be turned on by it so you might be in.

I'm none of those things you say in the first paragraph and found none of that stuff funny.

I'm glad I'm not considered a "real man" as I'm a 23 year old female called Hollie. I imagine was I man with my name I may have been bullied quite a lot growing up.

I've told you in the past, if you hate the current product so much then turn off, don't watch, and find something else to do with your time instead of making futile and childish insults at people whose opinions vary from yours.
  • Options
    Anvil1984Anvil1984 Posts: 2,927
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Some of the best matches of 2013 have been on NXT, I thought the Regal vs. Ohno match was up there as well. However would a technical match like this go down with the Raw / Smackdown crowds and the kids who just want to watch the high flying moves.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,515
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of Cena, there's a funny line in this week's Observer where Vince yelled at his writing staff that Cena is the reason they have food on the table. Talk about putting someone on a pedestal.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,544
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Speaking of Cena, there's a funny line in this week's Observer where Vince yelled at his writing staff that Cena is the reason they have food on the table. Talk about putting someone on a pedestal.

And that is why WWE are royally screwed they don't want to create new stars so when the top guys go, they run around like headless chickens. The evidence is right there every damn time a new gets a push in comes Cena to soak up the spotlight
  • Options
    SteelEdgeSteelEdge Posts: 6,907
    Forum Member

Is there really any need to mercilessly attack someone who likes a different wrestler to you?
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Sadly not going to happen, it would stink the place out (entirely unjustifiably but it would)
  • Options
    JCRJCR Posts: 24,107
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

Also says Cena v Bray Wyatt is the current main event of Wrestlemania XXX
  • Options
    AJ WheelsAJ Wheels Posts: 2,758
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »

Way too soon, and way unjustified for the main event of the biggest show in their history. I'd put huge doubts over that, but at least you'd have a new main eventer. To be honest i have just thought about it, and match aside, as a story and spectacle, it would be cracking.

Anyone seen Jerichos latest tweet? Just hoping 'anytime soon' means in the next few weeks. He cant NOT be there when im going to WrestleMania to see HIM! :(:)
  • Options
    D.M.N.D.M.N. Posts: 34,173
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    JCR wrote: »

...if Hogan can't wrestle.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hollie would you enjoy that main event at Mania Cena v Wyatt? Bet you would and not want to see the real new big stars get their shot real men hate cena and only kids and women/soccer moms enjoy it.

Vinces remark about Cena bringing their food to the table horrifys me.... this bucket headed fruity pg mong is never going to go away!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Daniel Bryan MUST win the title at mania its the only thing they could do to at least make up for the garbage of the last 8 months.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Hollie would you enjoy that main event at Mania Cena v Wyatt? Bet you would and not want to see the real new big stars get their shot real men hate cena and only kids and women/soccer moms enjoy it.

Vinces remark about Cena bringing their food to the table horrifys me.... this bucket headed fruity pg mong is never going to go away!

Why do you keep banging on about real men? What makes a 'real man'? It's even more ridiculous that you keep bringing it up in a conversation with a woman!

Where on earth have you got it into your head that I want Cena vs Wyatt for any championship at XXX? And if Wyatt was in the main event title match, he has been in WWE for less time than Bryan and is 6 years younger than Bryan so based on your logic, Wyatt should be WWE World Heavyweight Champion because he is younger and newer than Bryan :)
  • Options
    jak frostjak frost Posts: 273
    Forum Member

Wrestling. Serious stuff!
  • Options
    a_broxibeara_broxibear Posts: 72
    Forum Member
    Why do you keep banging on about real men? What makes a 'real man'?

clearly this is the answer
  • Options
    PandaPawPawPandaPawPaw Posts: 7,340
    Forum Member
    clearly this is the answer

Or maybe this? (Though yours is probably better due to it being wrestling related. :D)
  • Options
    cris182cris182 Posts: 9,595
    Forum Member
    Why do you keep banging on about real men? What makes a 'real man'?

They chop wood and eat yorkies unless tv has lied to me all these years
  • Options
    AmbassadorAmbassador Posts: 22,333
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hogan has to be involved but I'd prefer him to host it to be honest and perhaps drop a leg drop on someone (though preferably someone who it won't kill their career....step up Sandow)
This discussion has been closed.