Ashes to Ashes Sony TV Coming Soon!

2»

Comments

• Ten_BenTen_Ben Posts: 2,534
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Westy2 wrote: »
    Correct me if I'm wrong but this is it's first full repeat since original transmission on the Beeb isn't it?

(Think LOM managed a few runs on various channels since original transmission! )

I believe so and I really don't understand why the BBC has never repeated it, given how many airing things like Gavin & Stacey get and the cost of making these shows

I watched LOM and the first series of ATA but missed the start of the second series, so have never seen the whole thing as much as I have wanted to. I don't have Sony TV, so that doesn't help.

Why does the BBC spend all that money making a series and never repeat it?
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    A2A is worth sticking with - the first series was relatively disappointing, however the 2nd and 3rd were close to LoM quality for me, with the last episode being an absolute pearler...

I've watched the last half hour of that at least 20 times:o:D:p
  • ilovewallanderilovewallander Posts: 41,920
    Forum Member
    kaybee15 wrote: »
    Oh FFS, according to Sky search it's not repeated other than on the +1 channel, so I've missed the first episode. I know I've seen it, but would have liked to have watched from the start again. What's the point of constantly trailing stuff with 'Coming Soon...' but never actually letting slip WHEN?!?!?!

Bloody Sony, the great… soft… sissy… girlie… nancy… French… bender… Man United supporting P**FS! :D

Yes I kept looking and never saw it on the TV guide! Glad I looked last night, I recorded it to watch today. I think it's on Wednesdays (at 10pm) because I checked for next week and it's on Wednesday night and Thursday too (9pm), but the episode on Thursday is the same as the Wednesday one.
  • via_487via_487 Posts: 1,244
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    2shy2007 wrote: »
    Ahhhh, this is brilliant, shame I know whats coming though .
    I remember watching this the first time around and being a little disappointed because I missed LOM and because Keeley Hawes' character is irritating at best (great acting from her though).
    But when I watched it again, I realised just how good it was and, having watched the final series (only recently on netflix), I noticed how much it links LOM and A2A together.

Really enjoyed watching it again.
  • radcliffe95radcliffe95 Posts: 4,086
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    I wonder if the following scene will be shown, considering what's happened since:-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E_y7zpDzqBw