Options

BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    I must have led a sheltered life. The decking looks nice. :cool:

WOW! Now that's an interesting new housemate! :o:o:o

Shouldn't he be in the celebrity version? :D

He'd be really useful when they are on short rations. Just a glance into the fridge and "No worries, I can feed 5,000 with that lot."

Helen would be all over him once she discovered he could turn water into wine.....:p
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭

Danielle will be awe-struck. :D:D
  • Options
    ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    Gemo52 wrote: »

Especially when they get the messages from home....
  • Options
    HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    I must have led a sheltered life. The decking looks nice. :+cool:

WOW! Now that's an interesting new housemate! :+o:+o:+o

Shouldn't he be in the celebrity version? :+D
    Ive just finished all the work and O/H wants to move.
    Barracute wrote: »
    :+D:+D:+D:+D
    Don't egg her on, she's just after attention.
    I shoot raw files.
    Do you gain anything using raw files?, thought it just wastes time converting.
    Artemesia wrote: »
    He'd be really useful when they are on short rations. Just a glance into the fridge and "No worries, I can feed 5,000 with that lot."

Helen would be all over him once she discovered he could turn water into wine.....:+p
    They have tried to get Christ into BB but his PA doesn't reply.

He turns Wine into water these days.
    Danielle will be awe-struck. :+D :+D
    You have to have lots of money to get Danielle.
    You would probably just get another commandment, making them 11..
  • Options
    Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »

Don't egg her on, she's just after attention.

Do you gain anything using raw files?, thought it just wastes time converting.

They have tried to get Christ into BB but his PA doesn't reply.

He turns Wine into water these days.

You have to have lots of money to get Danielle.

You would probably just get another commandment, making them 11..

Yes. :D:D
  • Options
    honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member

Helen would be all over him once she discovered he could turn water into wine.....:p
    And she could sing " I dont know how to luurve him" (am i the only one that thinks biblical musicals are boring?)
    HAHAHAHA
    :o Does she? Why? Where to?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    And she could sing " I dont know how to luurve him" (am i the only one that thinks biblical musicals are boring?)

HAHAHAHA

:+o Does she? Why? Where to?
    She wants to get a Bungalow a few miles away, she's worried that we will be having trouble with the stairs before long as we both have Arthritis and it doesn't get better, or go away.

The problem is moving my gazebo and all the trees 39 of them.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    She wants to get a Bungalow a few miles away, she's worried that we will be having trouble with the stairs before long as we both have Arthritis and it doesn't get better, or go away.

The problem is moving my gazebo and all the trees 39 of them.

Well, I can see her point, but you could get a stairlift or something? Its not nice to spend all that time getting the garden how you want it and having to do it all over again but at least you can take everything in tubs. :)
    Good neighbours are just as important as you get more rickety, and you would risk going from the frying pan into the fire.
    What sort of bungalow? Have you started looking?

The arthritis can get a lot better with careful medication and sometimes diet. Don't assume you are stuck with it.
  • Options
    BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,337
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Well i wasn't expecting Matthew to go :o:o

Though Ash was a cert.... i thought Matthew had a chance of winning at the start...... shows what i know, lol he gave a good interview though, still dunno what he did to get voted out
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Well, I can see her point, but you could get a stairlift or something? Its not nice to spend all that time getting the garden how you want it and having to do it all over again but at least you can take everything in tubs. :)
    Good neighbours are just as important as you get more rickety, and you would risk going from the frying pan into the fire.
    What sort of bungalow? Have you started looking?

The arthritis can get a lot better with careful medication and sometimes diet. Don't assume you are stuck with it.
    It's pointless struggling with stairs when a bungalow is all on one level.
    we are viewing one Saturday.
    The neighbours won't be happy, the one she is looking at is detached with pretty big garden, no grass and has an office at the bottom of the garden with built in kitchen and bathroom.
    Loads of room for all the trees.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    It's pointless struggling with stairs when a bungalow is all on one level.
    we are viewing one Saturday.
    The neighbours won't be happy, the one she is looking at is detached with pretty big garden, no grass and has an office at the bottom of the garden with built in kitchen and bathroom.
    Loads of room for all the trees.

Ah, so you agree with her and it isnt just Mrs (saint) Hicky that wants to move? I have seen some superduper bungalows going towards West Kirby and I am sure you will find something swish.
    I think the glorified shed sounds ideal :D

Why wont the neighbours be happy?
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Ah, so you agree with her and it isnt just Mrs (saint) Hicky that wants to move? I have seen some superduper bungalows going towards West Kirby and I am sure you will find something swish.
    I think the glorified shed sounds ideal :+D

Why wont the neighbours be happy?
    I wouldn't go against what she wants whether i wanted to or not..

These bungalows are only about 2 miles away, loads of them, the last one she was looking at didn't have room at the side to get the trees in.

All the neighbours call me the Tool hire shop, because if they need something i have it and they can borrow it.
    Also they get free Jam & free fruit all year.
  • Options
    richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,920
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    We GO LIVE over at @BBCouchPotatoes after BOTS at 11:30pm BST! To talk about #BBUK Eviction #4 Skype/Chat OPEN http://www.bbcouchpotatoes.com/p/chat-room.html … RT
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I wouldn't go against what she wants whether i wanted to or not..

These bungalows are only about 2 miles away, loads of them, the last one she was looking at didn't have room at the side to get the trees in.

All the neighbours call me the Tool hire shop, because if they need something i have it and they can borrow it.
    Also they get free Jam & free fruit all year.
    On the other hand they wont have to listen to hammering all day long. :p
    richie4eva wrote: »
    We GO LIVE over at @BBCouchPotatoes after BOTS at 11:30pm BST! To talk about #BBUK Eviction #4 Skype/Chat OPEN http://www.bbcouchpotatoes.com/p/chat-room.html … RT

Thank you Richie. :)

That thing Steven does with Kimberly is like a creepy grooming icky thing. * shudder*
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    She looks a heck of a lot different in her glamour pics (someone posted a link - i think it was for research purposes COUGH!) ,I didnt recognise her at all - all made up and with her hair done properly
    and half of her airbrushed away..
    :D:D
    Well i wasn't expecting Matthew to go :o:o

Though Ash was a cert.... i thought Matthew had a chance of winning at the start...... shows what i know, lol he gave a good interview though, still dunno what he did to get voted out
    >:(>:( I suspect that the people who thought Ash leaving was in the bag just didn't bother to vote>:( It was very close according to Rylan :) oops inappropriate smilie, I meant :(

That thing Steven does with Kimberly is like a creepy grooming icky thing. * shudder*

it is EXCRUCIATING to watch, the awfulness of it all only being slightly diluted by the sight of that too small baseball cap apparently migrating around Steven's head, trying to get comfortable, with the peak presumably placed out of the way so that he can zoom in for a snog if this ever becomes likely... 8rolls eyes*
  • Options
    MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    :(:( I shall miss Matthew :(:(

Poor Marky, too, trying to be so brave when he is obviously devastated that Matthew has gone.....
    I thought it was so sweet the way he marched Matthew to the stairs
    :(:(:(:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Oooh look, Hicky. Your mate Idiot Ed is on BOTS. :)

Was. (i am on plus)
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    :(:( I shall miss Matthew :(:(

Poor Marky, too, trying to be so brave when he is obviously devastated that Matthew has gone.....
    I thought it was so sweet the way he marched Matthew to the stairs
    :(:(:(:(

Yes i'll miss him to, he was good on BOTS, Mark was very upset in that clip they showed though
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oooh look, Hicky. Your mate Idiot Ed is on BOTS. :)

Was. (i am on plus)

He looked a lot younger then i expected :o
  • Options
    Forum Member
    He looked a lot younger then i expected :o

Yes I thought so too. The picture he uses for his writing must be one of those horrific ones that crop up now and again.
    He seems a sweet boy.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    I am a bit cross about Mathew being evicted because he wasn't nominated, but "meddled" out! >:(
  • Options
    JoJo4JoJo4 Posts: 38,663
    Forum Member

I think she's more interested in his mum!

I am a bit cross about Mathew being evicted because he wasn't nominated, but "meddled" out! >:(

I'm very pigged off about it too - particularly when Ash was such an obvious choice:(
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Yes i'll miss him to, he was good on BOTS, Mark was very upset in that clip they showed though

He was very good on BOTS, I hope he and Toya are on regularly from now.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    Mootle wrote: »
    and half of her airbrushed away..

>:(>:( I suspect that the people who thought Ash leaving was in the bag just didn't bother to vote>:( It was very close according to Rylan :) oops inappropriate smilie, I meant :(

it is EXCRUCIATING to watch, the awfulness of it all only being slightly diluted by the sight of that too small baseball cap apparently migrating around Steven's head, trying to get comfortable, with the peak presumably placed out of the way so that he can zoom in for a snog if this ever becomes likely... 8rolls eyes*

:D that cap is hilarious - and as you say, migrates around his head according to his mood! I don't know why he persists with Kimberly, she's such a cold fish she could be a fish finger^_^

I respect him for pressing her for an answer though, he wants to be sure he isn't treading on someone's toes and that's to be applauded.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    JoJo4 wrote: »
    :D that cap is hilarious - and as you say, migrates around his head according to his mood! I don't know why he persists with Kimberly, she's such a cold fish she could be a fish finger^_^

I respect him for pressing her for an answer though, he wants to be sure he isn't treading on someone's toes and that's to be applauded.

But couldn't he ask her without getting her into a headlock? :D
This discussion has been closed.