BB Posters Reunited and WELCOME to the lurkers! (Part 58)

Comments

• MootleMootle Posts: 35,232
    Forum Member
    Poor Blossom Mootle and I are gearing ourselves up for yet anothet trip to the v e t this afternoon to see if the ulcer in her remaining eye is getting any better. :(
    The trouble with going to the branch surgery is that there is virtually no continuity of care - I think this will be the 5th different vet that we will be seeing today.
    I'm getting rather desperate as it has been going on for so long now:(
  • Flora PosteFlora Poste Posts: 18,029
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Hicky wrote: »
    I think some of the pictures are from when they tried to sell the place 9 years ago.

There are a couple of Carvery places on the way i go to work, from the dock road along the sea front, i pass 3 before i get to work but have never been in any of them.

They didn't give dimensions for the outside areas.

Just another problem to get over, as if you don't have enough problems.

they don't give them for the garden areas, and they looked great on the pictures.

I know they don't usually give measurements for the front garden, although you can suss that out yourself from street view but when we wanted to move all the specs gave the size of the back gardens. You said the bungalow was smaller than expected but if you had gone by the room measurements you probably wouldn't have wasted your time in going in the first place :D Next time do any overhead view on goggle maps and then you wont get any surprise trees :D
  • HickyHicky Posts: 50,488
    Forum Member
    Thats interesting about the dock road carveries, because despite living not far away and driving down it all the time i have never noticed. I will keep a look out. :+D

Haven't they already done this?
    At the end of the road, there is a pub on the bend, you can look out over the river, at the start of the theme park site or whatever it is.
    You can get cheap all day breakfasts as well i think.

There is one along the main road 531 Aigburth road
    http://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/aigburthliverpool/findus/

Toby Carvery - Speke Boulevard
    Add to trip
    Longman Drive | Speke Boulevard, Liverpool L24 1XZ
  • ArtemesiaArtemesia Posts: 43,241
    Forum Member
    I know they don't usually give measurements for the front garden, although you can suss that out yourself from street view but when we wanted to move all the specs gave the size of the back gardens. You said the bungalow was smaller than expected but if you had gone by the room measurements you probably wouldn't have wasted your time in going in the first place :D Next time do any overhead view on goggle maps and then you wont get any surprise trees :D

Yes, invaluable when you don't want to waste time on duff viewings. Most people do that nowadays.
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    Hello peeps :)

he sounds gorgeous Honey! It is a looong time since I even thought about genetics, but maybe it is possible that he has a mosaic genotype (or do I mean phenotype??)with regard to hair length, rather like some dogs have one blue eye (recessive) and one brown eye (dominant)? However I know very little these days...
    Have you checked him for an underlying skin disease?

I think it takes a good 18 months before their hair colour and length stabilises. Amy-Louise has started to grow white patches on each side of her neck.

maybe you could give him a combover, secured with a jewelled clip, in time? :D

{{{{{{{:(oathy:(}}}}}

I think most people thought that Ash was a safe bet for eviction , and didn't bother to vote >:(

that will never everrr happen :(

hoping if we can get mum sorted that will help a lot and cut loads of stress
  • BarracuteBarracute Posts: 243,154
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mootle wrote: »
    that will never everrr happen :(
    I know but i live in hope!!)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    hoping if we can get mum sorted that will help a lot and cut loads of stress

Hope so, that is sure to help
  • Scots roolScots rool Posts: 276,845
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Afternoon all :)
  • Gemo52Gemo52 Posts: 128,039
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    ’d affynoon.

Went to a new attraction in this area yesterday – Born in the Borders.

We didn’t go for lunch but had a look at their menu – there was crab and pineapple weed on it. Last had pineapple weed at L’Enclume and loved it so it looked it up. It’s a type of chamomile, and then I looked at the ground at the side of the path and guess what was growing there. :D:D:D
  • oathyoathy Posts: 32,638
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Hope so, that is sure to help

getting there now she was at the hospital today for the pre op checks
    so finally getting there
  • richie4evarichie4eva Posts: 217,881
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dr. Detroit ‏@BBCouchPotatoes 9m

Just finished Episode 5 of "Mondays With @marcusBBbentley" and will play it TONIGHT after BOTS at MIDNIGHT BST! It's a GOOD one! #BBUK #BBCP
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    Gemo52 wrote: »
    ’d affynoon.

We didn’t go for lunch but had a look at their menu – there was crab and pineapple weed on it. Last had pineapple weed at L’Enclume and loved it so it looked it up. It’s a type of chamomile, and then I looked at the ground at the side of the path and guess what was growing there. :D:D:D

Free samples ! :p
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    oathy wrote: »
    getting there now she was at the hospital today for the pre op checks
    so finally getting there

Good luck !
    Forum Member
    For Honey.:+)))))))))))))))))))))

This is the one i was thinking off at the end of the dock road by the old festival place.
    It's The Britannia Inn - Crown Carvery.

And all you can eat Breakfast 9am till 11.30am
    carvery 11.30am till 9.30pm
    The Britannia Inn

Come to The Britannia Inn in Liverpool for traditional roast dinners and lunches exactly how you like them. Plus, from Monday to Saturday, you can tuck into tasty pub-food classics too.

With every plateful offering cracking value, it's no wonder locals in and around Aigburth, Anfield and Toxteth can't get enough.
    http://www.crowncarveries.co.uk/thebritanniainnliverpool/
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    Barracute wrote: »
    Free samples ! :p

Yep.

Matricaria discoidea – can’t find anywhere to buy the seeds. I shall have to go foraging.
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    hello everyone all this talk about food has made my mouth water
  • honeythewitchhoneythewitch Posts: 37,237
    Forum Member
    At the end of the road, there is a pub on the bend, you can look out over the river, at the start of the theme park site or whatever it is.
    You can get cheap all day breakfasts as well i think.

There is one along the main road 531 Aigburth road
    http://www.tobycarvery.co.uk/aigburthliverpool/findus/

Toby Carvery - Speke Boulevard
    Add to trip
    Longman Drive | Speke Boulevard, Liverpool L24 1XZ
    We go the Toby on Aigburth road sometimes and its quite nice. I cant believe I havent noticed so many :D
    ’d affynoon.

That looks good. Very enterprising to use what they can get for free. :)
    For Honey.:+)))))))))))))))))))))

This is the one i was thinking off at the end of the dock road by the old festival place.
    It's The Britannia Inn - Crown Carvery.

And all you can eat Breakfast 9am till 11.30am
    carvery 11.30am till 9.30pm
    The Britannia Inn

Come to The Britannia Inn in Liverpool for traditional roast dinners and lunches exactly how you like them. Plus, from Monday to Saturday, you can tuck into tasty pub-food classics too.

With every plateful offering cracking value, it's no wonder locals in and around Aigburth, Anfield and Toxteth can't get enough.
    http://www.crowncarveries.co.uk/thebritanniainnliverpool/
    That one looks very good, Hicky and Ideal for you because children eat for free. :cool:
    Yep.

Matricaria discoidea – can’t find anywhere to buy the seeds. I shall have to go foraging.

It grows alongside railway tracks, but I don't know why. Does it taste similar to anything?
    Forum Member
    hunkydory wrote: »
    hello everyone all this talk about food has made my mouth water

Hicky knows every restaurant in town. :cool:

I am watching "save with Jamie at the moment. Apart from it all being needlessly expensive, he has just presented something he calls "snake in the hole" and it looks exactly like a steaming hot t*rd! :o
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭
    We go the Toby on Aigburth road sometimes and its quite nice. I cant believe I havent noticed so many :D

That looks good. Very enterprising to use what they can get for free. :)

That one looks very good, Hicky and Ideal for you because children eat for free. :cool:

It grows alongside railway tracks, but I don't know why. Does it taste similar to anything?

It tastes of pineapple.
    Forum Member
    It tastes of pineapple.

Oh! Hahaha I thought that would be too obvious. :D
  • hunkydoryhunkydory Posts: 3,368
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Hicky knows every restaurant in town. :cool:

I am watching "save with Jamie at the moment. Apart from it all being needlessly expensive, he has just presented something he calls "snake in the hole" and it looks exactly like a steaming hot t*rd! :o

lol honey not feeling hungry anymore
    Forum Member
    We go the Toby on Aigburth road sometimes and its quite nice. I cant believe I havent noticed so many :+D

That looks good. Very enterprising to use what they can get for free. :+)

That one looks very good, Hicky and Ideal for you because children eat for free. :+cool:

The last time i tried to get passed off as a child, it failed, probably due to the walking stick, the beard, and the wrinkled skin.
    Forum Member
    The last time i tried to get passed off as a child, it failed, probably due to the walking stick, the beard, and the wrinkled skin.

Hahahaha well you do look very young for your age. :D but I was thinking of the grandchildren.
    Forum Member
    Lets hope Steven's Grandmother fell asleep. ^_^
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've lost count of the number of threads with the words "Open it" In the title......... never as so innocent a phrase been so misused !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:o:o:o:o:o

Anyway i am totally peed off with what happened in the house tonight, this shopping task is a joke!
    They showed Helen, Kim and Jale, the footage of Ashleigh in the DR talking about how her plan to get Ash nominated had worked (last week before the eviction) and Helen kicked off naturally, cant believe BB did that - as if things arent bad enough for Ashleigh as it is!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>:(>:(>:(
This discussion has been closed.