Options

Worst Facebook status updates

Comments

• Options
    ScoundreldaysScoundreldays Posts: 1,373
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    BellaRosa wrote: »
    And you know full well that they are sitting next to each other :rolleyes: Why do people do that!

Attention seeking again.
    One of my friends has been doing this tonight with her husband. Also writing how much they'll always be there for each other. I was considering going over to see her next week but maybe I should take my laptop instead & we could sit next to each other on the sofa & chat through fb instead of talking to each other:p

I laugh at the people who like their own status updates too. Although it seems a little sad sometimes when I see only one like & then see it's by themselves.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,118
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Have a lot of rants on my feed at the moment, peppered with phrases like "I'm not racist but..." and "f*cking dirty muslims".

I wonder what's happened.....
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 304
    Forum Member
    Noooway wrote: »
    Have a lot of rants on my feed at the moment, peppered with phrases like "I'm not racist but..." and "f*cking dirty muslims".

Yeah, I've had half a dozen shared photos from those British patriot sites, and we all love soldiers or something similar, because of the Woolwich murder today.

Events like this always bring out the racist 'tards.
  • Options
    LW09LW09 Posts: 3,301
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭

And then you get people moaning about people moaning about the event, saying how they're ignorant etc.

And then you get people moaning about those updates.
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LW09 wrote: »
    And then you get people moaning about people moaning about the event, saying how they're ignorant etc.

Facebook literally ways itself. And then I don't know which view to take, so in the end I just sit quietly seething.

This has just popped up:

Dear prime minister, doesnt matter how much u
    say we will face terrorism and not buckle to it it
    will not stop unless u do something to stop these
    crazy ass people! They come In to our country take
    our jobs money n homes spend years planning
    attacks in which time the terrorist warning dies
    down and then bang theyre back again! Fancy just
    injuring them and treatin them in hospitals at our
    expense! How is that justice!? This country is
    backward!

Coming from a girl who has never worked a day in her life, and refuses to as "Der aren't no jobs", choosing to live at the tax payers expense. She's quite proud about living off the dole despite being perfectly able to work, and often boasts about her lush home and how she wants more kids. Usually it wouldn't bother me too much as she's ok in very small doses, but she doesn't really know what she's talking about and not really in the position to take the moral highground, especially when her Facebook activities usually consists of slagging off anonymous people, speaking to her dead neice followed by threatening her dead neices mum and family.

Why can't I delete Facebook thought? attrffgg
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    LW09 wrote: »

Facebook literally eats itself. And then I don't know which view to take, so in the end I just sit quietly seething.

This has just popped up:

Dear prime minister, doesnt matter how much u
    say we will face terrorism and not buckle to it it
    will not stop unless u do something to stop these
    crazy ass people! They come In to our country take
    our jobs money n homes spend years planning
    attacks in which time the terrorist warning dies
    down and then bang theyre back again! Fancy just
    injuring them and treatin them in hospitals at our
    expense! How is that justice!? This country is
    backward!

Coming from a girl who has never worked a day in her life, and refuses to as "Der aren't no jobs", choosing to live at the tax payers expense. She's quite proud about living off the dole despite being perfectly able to work, and often boasts about her lush home and how she wants more kids. Usually it wouldn't bother me too much as she's ok in very small doses, but she doesn't really know what she's talking about and not really in the position to take the moral highground, especially when her Facebook activities usually consists of slagging off anonymous people, speaking to her dead neice followed by threatening her dead neices mum and family.

Why can't I delete Facebook thought? attrffgg
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 541
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    The one I posted about before, who made not very good hand made necklaces and was annoyed that nobody buys them.

She's discovered a picture of one of them is being used in a FB advert;

someone is using my pictures and that makes you a photo thief!!! and some countries punish it with the cutting of your right hand. shame on you!!!!!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 7,888
    Forum Member
    I've had a fair couple from cheese and cream as brains girl.
  • Options
    los.kavlos.kav Posts: 8,053
    Forum Member
    Calien01 wrote: »
    The one I posted about before, who made not very good hand made necklaces and was annoyed that nobody buys them.

She's discovered a picture of one of them is being used in a FB advert;

someone is using my pictures and that makes you a photo thief!!! and some countries punish it with the cutting of your right hand. shame on you!!!!!

Hahahahaha! awww, the poor cretin.
  • Options
    BunnyfooBunnyfoo Posts: 3,610
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    A 'friend' of mine yesterday put a video of her son having a fit/seizure and put 'aww poor baby haha'.

Actually deactivated my account this morning, had enough lol.
  • Options
    SemieroticSemierotic Posts: 11,132
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Facebook literally eats itself.

No, it figuratively eats itself. ;)
  • Options
    GurglesGurgles Posts: 1,520
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    In the wake of the horrific murder of Lee Rigby, I've read some nasty racist rants. Without fail, the authors sound like they have the IQ of a gnat, as not one of their rants were in comprehensible English and were littered with mistakes. In fact, they reminded me of this bloke: :eek:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kjuNuqIev8M
  • Options
    CrazyLoopCrazyLoop Posts: 31,148
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Bunnyfoo wrote: »
    A 'friend' of mine yesterday put a video of her son having a fit/seizure and put 'aww poor baby haha'.

O.M.G :eek:

I thought it was bad enough I have friends posting pics of their ill children but that takes the pure biscuit!!!!!!11111
  • Options
    Irishguy123Irishguy123 Posts: 14,652
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Bunnyfoo wrote: »

Please tell me that's not true :(:(:(
    Surely you could report that and get it taken down?
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,133
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Last night some idiot posted a picture of a rabbit he had shot in the head
    Charming :rolleyes:
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 507
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Please tell me that's not true :(:(:(
    Surely you could report that and get it taken down?

Shocking how when her child is having a seizure her thoughts are to get the camera out to post a video on facebook, feel sorry for that child, Especially knowing what sickos are about and that people share stuff on facebook, you never know whos watching.

Someone on mine constantly put about how hard life is for them, they dont work, get a free council house and goes on lots of holidays every year, they had a kid who now isnt with them because they're a unfit parent so basically just has to look after themselves all day, then decides to go on facebook and moan about how crap their life is. It annoys me that I'm younger and Im working full time and still living at home because I cant afford a place of my own yet, I still pay for her to moan about her shit life and house! If I ever get drunk I'm not allowed on facebook, I would cause an all out war between my family from the amount of crap they post on facebook.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 36,630
    Forum Member
    klendathu wrote: »
    Last night some idiot posted a picture of a rabbit he had shot in the head
    Charming :rolleyes:

If one of my FB friends did that, I'd take a snapshot in case they try and delete/hide it, and be informing the RSPCA and the Police straight away.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,904
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    If one of my FB friends did that, I'd take a snapshot in case they try and delete/hide it, and be informing the RSPCA and the Police straight away.

You do know that shooting rabbits isn't illegal don't you......
  • Options
    ArtymagsArtymags Posts: 18,136
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    This was on my news feed today.
    I can think of one word ! :D

"I'm interested to see who reads my posts...I've realized its only about 4 of you. So, if you read this, please leave one word comment about your day - only one word please. Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you on your wall. Please don't post a word and not copy."
  • Options
    angelafisherangelafisher Posts: 4,150
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Artymags wrote: »
    This was on my news feed today.
    I can think of one word ! :D

"I'm interested to see who reads my posts...I've realized its only about 4 of you. So, if you read this, please leave one word comment about your day - only one word please. Then copy this to your wall so I can leave a word for you on your wall. Please don't post a word and not copy."

I just ignore them!!!
  • Options
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Semierotic wrote: »
    No, it figuratively eats itself. ;)

My bad :-) I blame it on all the non whites living in the UK, seems to be acceptable at the moment...
  • Options
    SuperAPJSuperAPJ Posts: 10,402
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Thinking about how we complain about attention-seekers on the site, I wondered what you could put on there that isn't seeking attention in some way? It's like the question of whether it's possible to do a truly selfless good deed! People write statuses in the hope of getting responses of either approval, agreement, sympathy or amusement. I guess you could say the same about any posts on these forums!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,254
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Someone on my Facebook was vaguebooking all night last night:

So close I can taste it... !!!
    Massive pizza craving...loads of pepperoni and jalapeños...
    Ffs. Will this ever end?
    Hmmm rub it in why don't you.
    Spoke too soon.
    Waiting game sucks!!

All of those were posted with about an hour inbetween them!
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    The people who can drive and offer a lift to people every bloody day.

Like this for an opinion about you.

Mail me a number and a question and I'll write an anon paragraph about you

All the depressing statuses about pointless shit....

The people who love themselves and write 10 statuses a day in their cocky accent because they think they're popular

The endless stream of selfies

Ugh I hate Facebook I wouldn't use it if MSN was still popular and everyone used it. E-Mail sucks to chat on.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,396
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    SuperAPJ wrote: »
    Thinking about how we complain about attention-seekers on the site, I wondered what you could put on there that isn't seeking attention in some way? It's like the question of whether it's possible to do a truly selfless good deed! People write statuses in the hope of getting responses of either approval, agreement, sympathy or amusement. I guess you could say the same about any posts on these forums!

Not really. When I post it's to add my thoughts and don't care if people see it most of the time. But on Facebook yeah I imagine that's often the case because it's there for everyone to see.
This discussion has been closed.