Series 7 Spoilers & Information Beginning to Come In

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 1,753
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Time to re-open the wild, crazy nutter theories again.

What have we got? Clones, Scarloni-type split personalities throughout time, Dalek nanobots, figment of the Doctor's imagination, twins/triplets/quads/qints..., members of the same family that look the same down the generations.

There must be some more but that's all I can think of for the moment.

Oh yeah, I'm not thinking (yet anyway) about the Rani, The Master, Romana, River etc theories. You never know though, maybe those will turn out to be more plausible than what actually happens :) It's all quite exciting really.
  • CorwinCorwin Posts: 16,602
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Maxit wrote: »
    Thanks for posting the BBC A trailer link, the voice over is Mark Sheppard isn't it? nice touch :p
    Yeah he did others previously for BBCA (Series 7 and possibly 6 as well).
  • Shawn_LunnShawn_Lunn Posts: 9,353
    Forum Member
    I'd rather have Mark Sheppard back on the show for an episode or two as Canton than just voiceovers.
  • CD93CD93 Posts: 13,939
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Not sure if these were posted from WC:
    You greedy lot! Never mind, I’d do the same. As promised here are 5 teasers to keep in mind on Christmas day.

Your mind will be blown roughly 40 – 45 seconds into the episode and fan boys and girls will punch the air if they look closely.

Sontarans do not taste nice.

Clara achieves what every post 2005 female companion has so far.

At the end of the episode fan boys and girls will punch the air over Ian McKellen’s ‘Character’ (If they don’t catch on before hand).

Watch to the end of the credits, Christmas will come all over again.

You’ll have to wait and see what if anything these hints mean; I can’t give you any more information. Suffice to say, this is the first taste of the 50th Anniversary and it is going to be amazing!
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    You greedy lot! Never mind, I’d do the same. As promised here are 5 teasers to keep in mind on Christmas day.

Your mind will be blown roughly 40 – 45 seconds into the episode and fan boys and girls will punch the air if they look closely.

Sontarans do not taste nice.

Clara achieves what every post 2005 female companion has so far.

At the end of the episode fan boys and girls will punch the air over Ian McKellen’s ‘Character’ (If they don’t catch on before hand).

Watch to the end of the credits, Christmas will come all over again.
    All pretty clear apart from the thing at 40 - 45 seconds into the Episode.

My guess for this is a cameo from a Previous Doctor just seen walking in the background. It can't be Doc#6 as you would hardly need to look closely to spot him so I'm going with Doc#3.
  • codename_47codename_47 Posts: 9,682
    Forum Member
    Point 4
    Clara is going to kiss the Doctor!

Rose kissed him, Martha Kissed him, Donna Kissed him, Kylie Kissed him, Amy Kissed him...

I'm so glad they keep doing this to really stick it to all those who whined about the first kiss in the TV Movie!

Keep Calm, Doctor, and Kiss On :p
    Forum Member
    Are we getting a trailer for the second half of Series 7 at the end of the episode?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Shawn_Lunn wrote: »
    Are we getting a trailer for the second half of Series 7 at the end of the episode?

That would be my guess.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Clara’s character just fits into the Doctor’s life and Jenna-Louise Coleman builds upon her previous experience in the Doctor Who universe to make a fun, cheeky and yet inoffensive character of Clara, unlike previous companions who have interpreted ‘feisty’ as rude, frosty and at times pain in the backside like Amy Pond or Rose Tyler. I have a good feeling about this TARDIS team, more so than I have in the past. But I can say no more about Clara but I can assure you her story will leave you intrigued and hooked.
    Personally, I think this is the strongest Christmas Special since ‘The Christmas Invasion’ as it delivers something substantial as well as being something of a romp and actually feels special rather than gratuitous or indulgent.

We are, yes.
    Forum Member
    Amy and Rose bashing aside from the reviewer, Clara really is sounding more and more awesoem though.
  • roland ratroland rat Posts: 13,829
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Are we getting a prequial to the xmas episode, to explain how the tardis has been changed
  • davrosdodebirddavrosdodebird Posts: 8,692
    Forum Member
    The Tardis has been changed because the Doctor decided to change it ;)
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »
    Are we getting a prequial to the xmas episode, to explain how the tardis has been changed
    There does seem to be another "Prequel" to The Snowman airing from the 20th, unless it's just a reshowing of The Great Detective.

Probably won't show the TARDIS being changed but what do we need to know anyway?
  • nydernyder Posts: 980
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    It may be true. In fact I believe this is 100% true.

But at the end of the Christmas special it will be linked to a very old period of DW history, it will be revealed that :-
    Ian Mckellen's character will turn out to be the 'Great Intelligence' who controlled the Yeti. He will also be involved in the rest of series 7.2
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    That is also indeed the case.
    I personally believe the main reason for the Vastra's Human Hands image being pulled were the obvious "GI" initials on the doors. McKellen wasn't just going to be voicing some random, unimportant snowmen.
  • AirboraeAirborae Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    roland rat wrote: »

Having just seen the end of Angels Take Manhattan, the Tardis shell was pretty damaged, probably due to the Time Lines or whatever prevents the Doctor from returning. The Doctor and River were trying to clean it. Presumably abandoned after Amy and Rory vanished. So I guess we're just seeing an unfinished Tardis clean.
    Forum Member
    We already got a prequel during CIN. I'll be surprised if we get another for The Snowmen. Pleased too as well.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 2,151
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    New prequel "Coming Soon" ....

Doctor Who Official ‏@bbcdoctorwho
    Coming soon on the official #DoctorWho site... A Christmas Prequel: Vastra Investigates.
    Forum Member
    HandsomeBB wrote: »
    New prequel "Coming Soon" ....

Doctor Who Official ‏@bbcdoctorwho
    Coming soon on the official #DoctorWho site... A Christmas Prequel: Vastra Investigates.

I'm intrigued:D
  • AirboraeAirborae Posts: 2,648
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Any news on upcoming actors willing/going to be on the show?
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    "Going to be" would probably entail revealing 50th details at this point - which doesn't seem likely for a while. "Willing to be" should encapsulate every actor in the world if they knew what was good for them :p
  • Sophie ~Oohie~Sophie ~Oohie~ Posts: 10,395
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    CD93 wrote: »
    "Going to be" would probably entail revealing 50th details at this point - which doesn't seem likely for a while. "Willing to be" should encapsulate every actor in the world if they knew what was good for them :p
    Or they just don't want to say that Clara is no longer in it after her horrible sticky end. ;)
    Forum Member
    Airborae wrote: »
    Any news on upcoming actors willing/going to be on the show?

I was wondering that too. I wouldn't mind knowing some more of the guest stars for the finale.
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    New Clip: http://youtu.be/AFJ8OKVCmhQ

That final line... oooo... Sophie will be happy.
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 24,080
    Forum Member
    ✭✭✭
    Vastra Investigates....now THAT is a spin-off that would wok on so many levels!
This discussion has been closed.