Options

24 new series cast Update

Owen_KentOwen_Kent Posts: 270
Forum Member
24: Live Another Day has cast Michael Wincott to play an "infamous hacker".

The actor, who appeared in the movies The Count of Monte Cristo and Alien: Resurrection, is the first new addition to the upcoming series following the returns of previous 24 stars.

Anyone know this actor? I don't but I am glad we are hearing some cast updates :D

http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/ustv/s9/24/news/a532438/24-new-series-live-another-day-casts-hacker-character.html

Comments

• Options
    mred2000mred2000 Posts: 10,050
    Forum Member
    ✭✭
    Yes, he's been around for years. He was also the main antagonist in The Crow.
  • Options
    jette52jette52 Posts: 256
    Forum Member
    yes i remember him. usually a bad guy.good choice
  • Options
    Judy_HendrixonJudy_Hendrixon Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    I'll have to go to a link where I can see a picture of him to be sure; :confused: but I agree that it is good to hear something on how things are progressing along. I know, Kim/Audrey, :) is returning along with William Devane who plays her father.

I know a lot of 24 fans are grumbling about Kim's return saying she didn't show the depth of support for him that Renee did. :mad: Granted that Renee's support was strong, she had Jack's back but so did Audrey in the end. :) Let's not forget that she went hunting for him when her dad and the rest of the State Dept and DOD couldn't be bothered. It's how she got captured and tortured :cry:by the Chinnese trying to get as much out of her on Jack as they could. It is what drove her to the catotonic mental state we last saw her in.

Given how the president hung Jack out to dry :mad: midway through Season 8 before clearing him up and taking responsibility for her action rather reluctently :rolleyes: in the end. Couple that with the snarky behavior of Kim's "dad" William Devane toward Jack when he came to be with her :eek: Jack had best watch his back with him too even if he is the new president. I am not sure I trust him to have Jack's back when push comes to shove :(even if Jack did save him and Audrey. Audrey is her own person and she loved and supported Jack when it counted ;) as did Renee but remember she also didn't always have his back early on in the relationship.

I am still hoping to see Tony Almeda show up somewhere in this mix and can't help but wonder if they're keeping anything with him under wraps, or at least trying to. Anyone hear anything on him??
  • Options
    Judy_HendrixonJudy_Hendrixon Posts: 41
    Forum Member
    I'll have to go to a link where I can see a picture of him to be sure; :confused: but I agree that it is good to hear something on how things are progressing along. I know, Kim/Audrey, is returning along with William Devane who plays her father.

I know a lot of 24 fans are grumbling about Kim's return saying she didn't show the depth of support for him that Renee did. :mad: Granted that Renee's support was strong, she had Jack's back but so did Audrey in the end. :) Let's not forget that she went hunting for him when her dad and the rest of the State Dept and DOD couldn't be bothered. It's how she got captured and tortured :cry:by the Chinnese trying to get as much out of her on Jack as they could. It is what drove her to the catotonic mental state we last saw her in.

Given how the president hung Jack out to dry :mad: midway through Season 8 before clearing him up and taking responsibility for her action rather reluctently :rolleyes: in the end. Couple that with the snarky behavior of Kim's "dad" William Devane toward Jack when he came to be with her :eek: Jack had best watch his back with him too even if he is the new president. I am not sure I trust him to have Jack's back when push comes to shove :(even if Jack did save him and Audrey. Audrey is her own person and she loved and supported Jack when it counted ;) as did Renee but remember she also didn't always have his back early on in the relationship.

I am still hoping to see Tony Almeda show up somewhere in this mix and can't help but wonder if they're keeping anything with him under wraps, or at least trying to. Anyone hear anything on him??